aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

Discus and support aiutatemiiii (Help meee) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ciao mi serve il tuo aiuto per recuperare un mio account di nome Dj COIA non mi ricordo l'email e non modo di recuperarla se me la passate voi la mia... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CoiaEmi, May 8, 2019.

1. CoiaEmi
    CoiaEmi Guest

aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

ciao mi serve il tuo aiuto per recuperare un mio account di nome Dj COIA non mi ricordo l'email e non modo di recuperarla se me la passate voi la mia email e *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** per contattarmi grazie

[Translation]

Hello I need your help to recover my account named Dj COIA I do not remember the email and no way to retrieve it if you pass me my email and *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to contact me thanks

:)

CoiaEmi, May 8, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

Hey there CoiaEmi,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with accessing your account. I Go ahead and take a look at the following support page so that you can attempt to recover your account.

You should be directed to
    Contact Xbox Support
    if the above does not resolve this issue.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

4. FanaticRock7150 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live error code

i have the same problem... help meee
  5. hamed mehdi Win User

PES2013 Online PROBLEM ...Please Help Meee

plz help meee :( i'm Very Sad ... HELLLPPPPPPPP
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

HELP MEEE!

Contacta al soporte de xbox hablan español alli...suerte...
Thema:

aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

1. aiutatemiiii (Help meee) - Similar Threads - aiutatemiiii Help meee

2. Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters): Can somebody give me a step by step on how to get digital games from my xbox one onto my S10+ for Xcloud? submitted by /u/xxx_tabletops [link] [comments]
  3. Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips: Idk if this is an insiders problem or an xbox problem but whenever I go to capture game clips instead of capturing the correct time (like 30 seconds) it only captures 4 every single time, it's...
  4. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  5. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...
  6. Increase in Latency? ISP will not help

in XboX Insiders
    Increase in Latency? ISP will not help: Normally have a ping of ~40ms but since I've joined the insider programme and console beta my being now is about 180ms. Cannot achieve target latency for streaming service Any ideas? submitted...
  7. It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luminous_Xbox [link] [comments]
  8. Error code 0x800705b4 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800705b4 need help: My Call Of Duty Modern Warfare keeps giving me this error anyone know how to fix this? ade3a47a-5ff2-478f-b549-074d498e0d7b
  9. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  10. How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???: Have an Xbox One X that was purchased May 2019 so still have 2.5 months left on the warranty. The Xbox will turn on but get a startup error message and after having exhausted all tips and fixes...