aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

Discus and support aiutatemiiii (Help meee) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ciao mi serve il tuo aiuto per recuperare un mio account di nome Dj COIA non mi ricordo l'email e non modo di recuperarla se me la passate voi la mia... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CoiaEmi, May 8, 2019.

1. CoiaEmi
    CoiaEmi Guest

aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

ciao mi serve il tuo aiuto per recuperare un mio account di nome Dj COIA non mi ricordo l'email e non modo di recuperarla se me la passate voi la mia email e *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** per contattarmi grazie

[Translation]

Hello I need your help to recover my account named Dj COIA I do not remember the email and no way to retrieve it if you pass me my email and *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to contact me thanks

:)

CoiaEmi, May 8, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

Hey there CoiaEmi,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with accessing your account. I Go ahead and take a look at the following support page so that you can attempt to recover your account.

You should be directed to
    Contact Xbox Support
    if the above does not resolve this issue.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

4. FanaticRock7150 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live error code

i have the same problem... help meee
  5. hamed mehdi Win User

PES2013 Online PROBLEM ...Please Help Meee

plz help meee :( i'm Very Sad ... HELLLPPPPPPPP
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

HELP MEEE!

Contacta al soporte de xbox hablan español alli...suerte...
Thema:

aiutatemiiii (Help meee)

1. aiutatemiiii (Help meee) - Similar Threads - aiutatemiiii Help meee

2. Pleae help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pleae help!: Hi, my fiancee recently brought home another xbox 360. Mine is on its death bed, and the one he brought home is better in every way. So he moved our gaming profile from the old one to the new one...
  3. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  4. E101 & 102 - Off-line Update not helping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 & 102 - Off-line Update not helping...: I keep getting the same E101 & 102 Codes - I've tried everything over and over... the offline update through the USB doesn't help at all (and yes, I've formatted the stick properly and extracted...
  5. Help with Digital Rights Management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Digital Rights Management: I was wondering if someone can help with an issue I'm having with DRM and an Xbox 360 console I recently bought. Our old Xbox 360 was showing the Red Ring of Death and I decided to buy a second...
  6. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  7. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  8. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  9. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...