Alcatel Lucent 7130RG: My xbox wont connect to my hotspot device

Discus and support Alcatel Lucent 7130RG: My xbox wont connect to my hotspot device in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Alcatel Lucent 7130RG: My xbox wont connect to my hotspot device Mobile hot spots are not recommended for connections to devices like gaming consoles.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AlanSpiers, Jul 28, 2019.

1. AlanSpiers
    AlanSpiers Guest

Mobile hot spots are not recommended for connections to devices like gaming consoles. It can be done however your experience is likely to be less than optimal.

If you are unable to get a connection at all to even be able to run the network test on the Xbox your best bet is to contact your provider and see if they have any recommendations for setting.

A hotspot should function as any other wireless connection you would connect your console too.

:)

AlanSpiers, Jul 28, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Mobile hot spots are not recommended for connections to devices like gaming consoles. It can be done however your experience is likely to be less than optimal.

If you are unable to get a connection at all to even be able to run the network test on the Xbox your best bet is to contact your provider and see if they have any recommendations for setting.

A hotspot should function as any other wireless connection you would connect your console too.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent 7130RG: Unexpected shut down

4. masad2 Win User

XBOX LIVE disconnects internet!

I have Saudi Telecom Internet. The router is __________I-240W-Q__ by Alcatel Lucent.
  5. DarkAnsigar Win User

Why i cant connect to Live???

well today i login with no problems dont ask me how and why just login

also my routel is Alcatel-Lucent Cellpipe7130 and the frimware is in the latest version
  6. Error404BOT Win User

My xbox wont connect to my hotspot device

xbox wasn't made to be used with hotspots so its usually finicky with it. This will happen after a while when you've been connected, but itll usually work at a later time. tbh theres not really many troubleshooting steps you can try since it is a hotspot
Thema:

1. Alcatel Lucent 7130RG: My xbox wont connect to my hotspot device - Similar Threads - Alcatel Lucent 7130RG

2. Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Zona horaria

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Zona horaria: Alcatel Lucent (Modems/Gateways) Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N (Bell): Zona horaria Set your account under the region you are right now and when you connect online it will sync to the local timeline...
  3. Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Trend de licença

Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Trend de licença: Alcatel Lucent (Modems/Gateways) Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N (Bell): Trend de licença Hi If the maximum allowed home console changes has been reached then you will need to either wait twelve months...
  4. Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Sea of thieves purchase problem

Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Sea of thieves purchase problem: Alcatel Lucent (Modems/Gateways) Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N (Bell): Sea of thieves purchase problem hey there :) Have you already tried to remove your account from your console?!? If this doesn't...
  5. Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: High Latency

Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: High Latency: Alcatel Lucent (Modems/Gateways) Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N (Bell): High Latency hey there :) Did you try to perform a test on another device? 8903f80a-fffc-4510-9e26-019ecfdf10db
  6. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Alcatel Linkzone 5158

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Alcatel Linkzone 5158: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Alcatel Linkzone 5158 This is a T-Mobile internet connection d009f501-7914-4cf0-808f-90686915c9fb
  7. Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent 7130RG: Unexpected shut down

Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent 7130RG: Unexpected shut down: Alcatel Lucent (Modems/Gateways) Alcatel Lucent 7130RG: Unexpected shut down Check this link for a possible solution:...