ALERT!!! TITAN FALL @ Simplycdkeys.com is £24.99 for XO & PC

Discus and support ALERT!!! TITAN FALL @ Simplycdkeys.com is £24.99 for XO & PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Click - Is the game any good by any chance? 55f8beaa-3efe-4167-84b0-14ebe35c3b7e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Frozen Poo, Jun 5, 2014.

1. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest

Click

-

Is the game any good by any chance?

:)

A Frozen Poo, Jun 5, 2014
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    What Games and/or Accessories Do You Currently Have for XBOX ONE?

Titan Fall

Watch Dogs

Battlefield 4 with Premium

Dead rising 3 with All DLC

AC4 black flag With All DLC

HALO Spartan Assault

NBA 2K14

Thief

Turtle Beach XO 7

And The controller that comes with the Xbox.

ZTROOPER16, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Foxdrake
    Foxdrake Guest
    Call of Duty: Ghost Match Making Isn't Working!

30 minutes to find a match!

Verizon Fios

NJ

Everything on my end solid....

Matching making disconnects me from live and then I get a "service alert" about Titan Fall...WTF!

Foxdrake, Jun 5, 2014
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

What Games and/or Accessories Do You Currently Have for XBOX ONE?

Titan Fall

Watch Dogs

Battlefield 4 with Premium

Dead rising 3 with All DLC

AC4 black flag With All DLC

HALO Spartan Assault

NBA 2K14

Thief

Turtle Beach XO 7

And The controller that comes with the Xbox.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Side by side comparison of Titanfall.

I can't wait to see a comparison of titan fall running on the PC at 1440p compared to the xbox one at 720p.
  6. f00xm4n Win User

Next gen sequels

Yeah Fallout, Mass Effect, Halo and if Titan fall and Destiny are as good as they look Titan fall 2 and Destiny 2 :)
  7. WolfishBigdave Win User

What would be your ultimate fusion game

Titan Fall for the titan classes

Destiny for the different classes and races

Resident Evil for the zombies.
  8. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Titan Fall

Hello QuickBunny12120,

Titanfall is not a backwards compatible game and therefore you will not be able to continue from Xbox 360.

Hope this clarifies things!

~Blitz
Thema:

1. ALERT!!! TITAN FALL @ Simplycdkeys.com is £24.99 for XO & PC - Similar Threads - ALERT TITAN FALL

2. service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    service alert: Running an xbox 360 live connection test and getting a service alert. I'm not sure what the issue is because it's not telling me. I can connect but something seems off....
  3. Alerte de servie [Translate] Service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alerte de servie [Translate] Service alert: Bonjour, je depuis quelques jours je voulais acheter le xbox live gold sur Xbox360 mais impossibilité de l'acheter et quand j'ai fais le test de connexion Xbox live tout était bon sauf dans État...
  4. My alerts won't load

in XBoX Accessibility
    My alerts won't load: Hey I was just seeing if there is a way to fix this issue, I can't get my xbox alerts to load when I push the home button to pull up the home tab then go to alerts to see who has added me. Please...
  5. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69
  6. Alerta de servicios -[Translation - Service alert]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alerta de servicios -[Translation - Service alert]: Quisiera eliminar la alerta de servicios se podría o que devo hacer -[Translation - I would like to remove the service alert could or should be done] c4223f3f-285a-466c-974f-2e1148ba2165
  7. Xbox 360 services alert issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 services alert issue: Hi I have 2 xbox one and a Xbox 360 I don't have any issue of services on my xbox one's and the whole Internet in my house is just work well without any problem at all.. just when I tested xbox...
  8. Xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 service alert: Recently, I redeemed an xbox live gold 14 day card so I could upload my old halo maps to fileshare to get them on MCC PC when they are migrated in a couple of days. On my xbox one I now have...
  9. Services: Service alert, all connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Services: Service alert, all connected: Error status report codes: W: 0000-000B X: 0400-F001 Y: 20A8-4840 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 8015-1103 Q:8007-0435 I can connect to xbox live, join games, etc, but Im trying to figure...
  10. Xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 service alert: Is anyone else getting a service alert. I've checked everything. The website shows everything is working yet when I test my connection and everything has been connected the only thing that's...