Alerte de servie [Translate] Service alert

Discus and support Alerte de servie [Translate] Service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, je depuis quelques jours je voulais acheter le xbox live gold sur Xbox360 mais impossibilité de l'acheter et quand j'ai fais le test de... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ackroojeux, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. Ackroojeux
    Ackroojeux Guest

Bonjour, je depuis quelques jours je voulais acheter le xbox live gold sur Xbox360 mais impossibilité de l'acheter et quand j'ai fais le test de connexion Xbox live tout était bon sauf dans État live il y a

Service : Alerte de service

J'espère que vous trouverez une solution mon problème.

[Translate by Mod]

Hello, I for a few days I wanted to buy the xbox live gold on Xbox360 but unable to buy it and when I did the Xbox live connection test everything was good except in Live State there is

Service: Service Alert

I hope you find a solution to my problem

:)

2. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

normally it will fix automatically cause it's on server end...
  3. SuprX BR Win User

service alert means something is not right in server side, this will fix in a little time.
  4. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Just wait for the alert to go away then buy the Xbox Live Gold
  5. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try making the purchase through the Xbox.com website. The service alert should be over now or soon if you would rather wait.
  6. XDarK WolFX974 Win User

ne veux pas se connecte au xbox live

sa me dit alerte de service
Thema:

1. Alerte de servie [Translate] Service alert - Similar Threads - Alerte servie Translate

2. My alerts won't load

in XBoX Accessibility
    My alerts won't load: Hey I was just seeing if there is a way to fix this issue, I can't get my xbox alerts to load when I push the home button to pull up the home tab then go to alerts to see who has added me. Please...
  3. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69
  4. Alerta de servicios -[Translation - Service alert]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alerta de servicios -[Translation - Service alert]: Quisiera eliminar la alerta de servicios se podría o que devo hacer -[Translation - I would like to remove the service alert could or should be done] c4223f3f-285a-466c-974f-2e1148ba2165
  5. Xbox 360 services alert issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 services alert issue: Hi I have 2 xbox one and a Xbox 360 I don't have any issue of services on my xbox one's and the whole Internet in my house is just work well without any problem at all.. just when I tested xbox...
  6. Xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 service alert: Recently, I redeemed an xbox live gold 14 day card so I could upload my old halo maps to fileshare to get them on MCC PC when they are migrated in a couple of days. On my xbox one I now have...
  7. Services: Service alert, all connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Services: Service alert, all connected: Error status report codes: W: 0000-000B X: 0400-F001 Y: 20A8-4840 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 8015-1103 Q:8007-0435 I can connect to xbox live, join games, etc, but Im trying to figure...
  8. Xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 service alert: Is anyone else getting a service alert. I've checked everything. The website shows everything is working yet when I test my connection and everything has been connected the only thing that's...
  9. Screen Saver & Alerts Tab

in XboX Insiders
    Screen Saver & Alerts Tab: On my 2 Xbox One X's & on my Xbox One S, the screen saver tries to activate but then turns off. The screen will dim and the clock starts to show but then there screen saver immediately turns...
  10. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...