Alerte de servie [Translate] Service alert

Discus and support Alerte de servie [Translate] Service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, je depuis quelques jours je voulais acheter le xbox live gold sur Xbox360 mais impossibilité de l'acheter et quand j'ai fais le test de... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ackroojeux, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Ackroojeux
    Ackroojeux Guest

Bonjour, je depuis quelques jours je voulais acheter le xbox live gold sur Xbox360 mais impossibilité de l'acheter et quand j'ai fais le test de connexion Xbox live tout était bon sauf dans État live il y a

Service : Alerte de service

J'espère que vous trouverez une solution mon problème.

[Translate by Mod]

Hello, I for a few days I wanted to buy the xbox live gold on Xbox360 but unable to buy it and when I did the Xbox live connection test everything was good except in Live State there is

Service: Service Alert

I hope you find a solution to my problem

:)

Ackroojeux, Oct 10, 2019
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

normally it will fix automatically cause it's on server end...
  3. SuprX BR Win User

service alert means something is not right in server side, this will fix in a little time.
  4. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Just wait for the alert to go away then buy the Xbox Live Gold
  5. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try making the purchase through the Xbox.com website. The service alert should be over now or soon if you would rather wait.
  6. XDarK WolFX974 Win User

ne veux pas se connecte au xbox live

sa me dit alerte de service
Thema:

1. Alerte de servie [Translate] Service alert - Similar Threads - Alerte servie Translate

2. Weird "alert message" before signing in on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird "alert message" before signing in on xbox: Hi guys, I'm going to sound NUTS for a minute. Switch on xbox just now when I came home and got a weird message with "!" when I wanted to sign in. Said something along the lines of " next icon...
  3. Xbox Idea : Xbox live subscription alert

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Idea : Xbox live subscription alert: Hi guys ! I recently run into the famous problem of running out of my Xbox live gold membership. Unfortunately i didnt know that my membership was due and now i have to wait until tomorrow to get...
  4. 'Service alert'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Service alert': I often can't get onto youtube through my Xbox due to a 'service alert'. Sometimes it works fine but usually not. Can anyone please help. 69b70cc0-e5bd-4306-8eaa-881066aed47c
  5. Notification alerts in the Guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification alerts in the Guide: About 4or5 days ago I noticed that the alerts in the guide stopped opening to view them. Insted of opening they just disappear as if marked as read, but once they are gone and I come out the alert...
  6. Alert saying I’m a Child Account (I’m not)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alert saying I’m a Child Account (I’m not): Hi ! Im getting an alert saying that my account does not have permission to join multiplayer games in Minecraft. I’ve checked my settings which say I’m an adult account, all of my privacy settings...
  7. Service alert, Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert, Xbox 360: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Xbox 360 in relation to Xbox Live. As I was having problems playing online, I went to the network configuration and checked my connection to Xbox Live, and an...
  8. Service Alert???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Alert???: So my Xbox 360 is connected to my 5g home wireless wifi network, but its not acting as if it IS connected. When I troubleshoot it, (I am an Apple tech support representative, so I know a thing or...
  9. Xbox 360 service alert?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 service alert?: I've tried entering some codes for Xbox pre-paid gift cards and it says "This code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code." (The codes should be fine, because they weren't scratched off and they...
  10. Live Status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Status !Service: Service Alert: I bought an Xbox gold account 12 hours ago, but cannot logon to my account through my xbox 360. I have tested the Xbox live connection and my network status looks fine. However under live...