Alexa Routine to Launch an App?

Discus and support Alexa Routine to Launch an App? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know I can use Alexa to launch apps with my voice, but in the routines, the only option I see is to turn the Xbox on or off. Is it possible to have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tmanstls, Aug 1, 2019.

1. /u/tmanstls
    /u/tmanstls Guest

I know I can use Alexa to launch apps with my voice, but in the routines, the only option I see is to turn the Xbox on or off. Is it possible to have an app launch as part of an Alexa Routine?

submitted by /u/tmanstls
    [link] [comments]

/u/tmanstls, Aug 1, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!

Great idea.

Alexa might be able to do that, but haven't tried it.
    You can use Alexa on an Xbox?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Great idea.

Alexa might be able to do that, but haven't tried it.
    You can use Alexa on an Xbox?

Yes in the US and UK at the moment. It is still in development.
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Alexa

Settings > product setup and see that there should be Alexa as an option
  5. JoelHansen Win User

Alexa

Hello!

You could read all about setting up alexa for Xbox here :

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/voice-and-digital-assistants/set-up-alexa-as-digital-assistant-xbox-one
  6. IRB Win User

Thema:

1. Alexa Routine to Launch an App? - Similar Threads - Alexa Routine Launch

2. Can you link Alexa to a minor's account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you link Alexa to a minor's account?: More specifically: When I paired my Alexa Echo to my Xbox One it pair my adult account. The problem is that when I tell Alexa to turn on Xbox", the Xbox turns on and immediately signs into my...
  3. Alexa integration fails to see Xbox One X - Beta Ring Wired Connection

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa integration fails to see Xbox One X - Beta Ring Wired Connection: I saw this as an old bug from 2018 that was supposed to be resolved but I can’t get my One X to show up when Alexa is searching for devices. It does see my original Xbox setup on wireless....
  4. July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features For Xbox Game Pass, And Xbox Skill For Alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features For Xbox Game Pass, And Xbox Skill For Alexa: These are all good updates!! Thanks for sharing this info!!! 9e32cf58-98e1-41cc-9b1d-90a59be2c367
  5. xbox skill for alexa in europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox skill for alexa in europe: Hello Folks, i wanted to ask when the alexa skill "xbox" will be available for germany and is there any plans when it will be released for other countrys then the US and UK? Thank you in advance...
  6. Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia)

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia): [IMG] submitted by /u/mattstralia [link] [comments]
  7. Amazon Alexa Skill for Xbox One in Australia.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Amazon Alexa Skill for Xbox One in Australia.: Hi, I recently purchased an Amazon Echo Dot and was wondering when we can expect to be able to use Alexa in Australia? I know it is only available in US and UK atm but was really wanting to use...
  8. Xbox one and alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and alexa: when will xbox one s and Alexa work in Canada> 23ca7db6-18cc-46e2-acc0-9a6bfd2b3073
  9. Headset isn't working after Connecting Alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset isn't working after Connecting Alexa: This week I connected my Alexa as a digital assistant for my XBox. Prior to this connection, the headset worked perfectly fine with my XBox and I was able to participate in game and party chats,...
  10. Alexa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alexa: Does anyone know how to setup Alexa echo? 45d9d684-c141-406b-9b85-63540c19c0c0