Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia)

Discus and support Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mattstralia [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mattstralia, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia)

/u/mattstralia, Jun 14, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!

3. ScottHancock Win User

Amazon Alexa Skill for Xbox One in Australia.

Hi,

I recently purchased an Amazon Echo Dot and was wondering when we can expect to be able to use Alexa in Australia? I know it is only available in US and UK atm but was really wanting to use my Dot on my Xbox here in Aus. Can we please arrange for this to
    happen as I really would love to control my Xbox with my voice. Also I see the option to use digital assistants in the settings on the Xbox but its not letting me use the Dot because the skill that you need to download won’t come up in the Amazon app. So if
    we can get this feature up and running soon that’d be GREAT! Thanks
    ok mate this is what I did, this might not be a solution for you but I bought an alexa purely to do this, I have google home for everything else, so I didn't care about other skills.

I made a brand new amazon account on the US amazon website, after that set up it assumed my location to be AU, so I went to "http://www.amazon.com/mycd",
    selected preferences and then entered a fake US address, it will ask you if you are ok for it to change everything to US, this will stuff up your Australian purchases I assume so make sure it's a brand new account.

Then go back to the skill "https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox/dp/B07H25BSCN"
    and link your Microsoft account again. now close you app on your phone and reopen it, it should now have everything coming up like you are in America.

Alexa will start talking like an American when you do this too.

Any more questions or you are stuck just let me know.
  4. FrankLimonelli Win User

Thanks. Will post it there as well and hope we can get this moving!
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

As previously mentioned head over to
    xbox uservoice
    and post this over there.

Back when Cortana was a thing, I was waiting for her to be available in Australia, but that never came to be. So I don't know if we will get this to be honest.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

I would suggest you post on the user voice website aswell.

xbox.uservoice.com
Thema:

Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia)

1. Alexa Xbox Skill Missing (in Australia) - Similar Threads - Alexa Skill Missing

2. xbox skill for alexa in europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox skill for alexa in europe: Hello Folks, i wanted to ask when the alexa skill "xbox" will be available for germany and is there any plans when it will be released for other countrys then the US and UK? Thank you in advance...
  3. "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?": Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's with the most recent game update! I've bought...
  4. Amazon Alexa Skill for Xbox One in Australia.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Amazon Alexa Skill for Xbox One in Australia.: Hi, I recently purchased an Amazon Echo Dot and was wondering when we can expect to be able to use Alexa in Australia? I know it is only available in US and UK atm but was really wanting to use...
  5. Xbox one and alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and alexa: when will xbox one s and Alexa work in Canada> 23ca7db6-18cc-46e2-acc0-9a6bfd2b3073
  6. Headset isn't working after Connecting Alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset isn't working after Connecting Alexa: This week I connected my Alexa as a digital assistant for my XBox. Prior to this connection, the headset worked perfectly fine with my XBox and I was able to participate in game and party chats,...
  7. Alexa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alexa: Does anyone know how to setup Alexa echo? 45d9d684-c141-406b-9b85-63540c19c0c0
  8. Alexa not working with Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alexa not working with Xbox one: I recently purchased the Amazon generation 2 echo Dot and was trying to pair it with my Xbox one s. I follow the steps and make sure my Xbox was fully updated but Alexa still not be able to...
  9. Alexa turn on Xbox requirements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alexa turn on Xbox requirements?: Maybe an obvious answer, but I wanted confirmation; does your Xbox console need to be in the low power mode (the one where it will download updates while you are away and go into low power when...
  10. Cortana Alexa e Google assistente su Xbox One - [Translation - Cortana Alexa and Google ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cortana Alexa e Google assistente su Xbox One - [Translation - Cortana Alexa and Google ...: Scusate se scrivo qui la mia domanda pero nel supporto Microsoft non mi da modo scrivere quello che voglio sapere.la domanda è questa.ho letto che faranno un aggiornamento che attiver cortana e in...