Alguem Me Convida PRo Progama Insider? Someone Invites Me For The Insider Program?

Discus and support Alguem Me Convida PRo Progama Insider? Someone Invites Me For The Insider Program? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me Invide For xbox preview gt: marcelim 007 Me Convide Para xbox preview gt: marcelim 007 7cb6f72d-ca2c-4eac-9a24-8fa75e0eeb58 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcelo-henrique, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Alguem Me Convida PRo Progama Insider? Someone Invites Me For The Insider Program?

Me Invide For xbox preview gt: marcelim 007 Me Convide Para xbox preview gt: marcelim 007

:)

Marcelo-henrique, Feb 21, 2017
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Alguem me ajuda [Someone help me]

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue. Take a peek at this and make sure that your >>security proofs are up to date<< and
    then try again.

Keep us posted! Alguem Me Convida PRo Progama Insider?   Someone Invites Me For The Insider Program? :)

Miss Bijoux, Feb 21, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there Victor!

Hmm. Do you currently have an active subscription to EA Access? If not, it is possible that is causing the error.

Let us know! Alguem Me Convida PRo Progama Insider?   Someone Invites Me For The Insider Program? :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Feb 21, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Alguem Me Convida PRo Progama Insider? Someone Invites Me For The Insider Program?

Hey marcelim!

If you search the Xbox One app marketplace, you can download the Insider Hub app and register for the program yourself. Acceptance is still up to the Preview Team however you can definitely request to join one of the rings if there is space available.

Good luck! Alguem Me Convida PRo Progama Insider?   Someone Invites Me For The Insider Program? :)

Miss Bijoux, Feb 22, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey marcelim!

If you search the Xbox One app marketplace, you can download the Insider Hub app and register for the program yourself. Acceptance is still up to the Preview Team however you can definitely request to join one of the rings if there is space available.

Good luck! :)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there Victor!

Hmm. Do you currently have an active subscription to EA Access? If not, it is possible that is causing the error.

Let us know! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue. Take a peek at this and make sure that your >>security proofs are up to date<< and
    then try again.

Keep us posted! :)
  8. Verachi Win User

alguem pode me ajudar ? Can someone help me?

Oi mano beleza? Espere um tempinho e tente dar o Download otra vez. Aqui e oque esse erro quer dizer. Parace que o marketplace ta dando problema.

Translation: Wait and try the download in a little bit. Here is what that error means. It looks like the marketplace is having issues.

Error code 800700E8 occurs when you try to download content from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace

Overview

You receive error code 800700E8 when you try to download content from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Read this page to learn about error 800700E8 and what you can do about it.

On this page

Topics

[​IMG]

Error code and message

[​IMG]

Problem

[​IMG]

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code 800700E8 contains the following message:

There is a problem with Xbox marketplace.
    Status code: 800700E8
    Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that the Xbox LIVE Marketplace has encountered an error. This error is only temporary and may not pertain to your payment or account information.

Solutions

9. SkulVig Win User

conquistas [Translation: Achievements]

alguem pode me ajudar por favor??

[Translation: Can someone help me please??]
Thema:

1. Alguem Me Convida PRo Progama Insider? Someone Invites Me For The Insider Program? - Similar Threads - Alguem Convida PRo

2. Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso: [img] [img] [img] Although I am on the console, a warning pops up that I need to be on a console to perform the transaction a56ff3ed-5111-455b-a3a3-ecfad0f5b943
  3. errror 121003 alguem sabe o que é? [Edit - Translation] - errror 121003 does anyone know ...

in XBoX on Windows
    errror 121003 alguem sabe o que é? [Edit - Translation] - errror 121003 does anyone know ...: errror 121003 alguem sabe o que é? [Edit - Translation] - errror 121003 does anyone know what it is? 43ec80f4-420d-4cd8-9324-5071442bfd53
  4. alguem poderia me convidar para o xone dashboard preview (someone could invite me to xone ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    alguem poderia me convidar para o xone dashboard preview (someone could invite me to xone ...: Estou querendo torna se membro do programa 16b7060d-9798-44fc-a47a-15c3a9391f83
  5. Estou com problemas de NAT Rigido . No gta 5 fico caindo da sessão. Alguem sabe abrir NAT ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Estou com problemas de NAT Rigido . No gta 5 fico caindo da sessão. Alguem sabe abrir NAT ?: Estou com problemas de NAT Rigido. gta 5 fico caindo da sessão. Alguem sabe abrir NAT? . E desgastante isso. Passo mais tempo para o jogo q jogando. 161030ba-62fd-4109-8b9b-87d5954eca61
  6. instalaçao interrompida nos 3% alguem sabe alguma solução?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    instalaçao interrompida nos 3% alguem sabe alguma solução?: comprei essa sexta e nao consegui jogar ate hoje [Translation - I bought this Friday and I could not play until today.] bca93de3-125d-4994-81c4-a0a296da3ae9
  7. Alguem pelo amor de Deus, poderia me socorrer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguem pelo amor de Deus, poderia me socorrer: Por favor, hoje meu HD foi furtado, e ao recupera-lo percebi que ele havia sido formatado, minha gametarg com 2 meses de live + meu pes2018 estavam gravados nele, queria saber se tem pelomenos...
  8. Alguem me ajuda [Someone help me]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguem me ajuda [Someone help me]: não estou conseguindo assinar EA ACCESS ESTA dando esse erro/ PUR-ProcessorDeclined As5bV5UBHk6YQBdl.28.28 2017/04/13 - 01:16:34 UTC [Translation] I can not sign EA ACCESS IS giving this...
  9. ALGUEM ATIVOU O MEU XBOX COMO PRINCIPAL 3 VEZES NÃO TEM COMO RESETAR ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALGUEM ATIVOU O MEU XBOX COMO PRINCIPAL 3 VEZES NÃO TEM COMO RESETAR ?: por favor me ajudem [Translation: SOMEONE ACTIVATED MY XBOX AS A MAJOR 3 TIMES HAVE NO HOW TO RESET? please help me] 97552673-f7e3-4d1e-9058-5788dad5a30a
  10. Alguem me ajuda [Someone help me]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguem me ajuda [Someone help me]: Alguem poderia por favor me ajudar não consigo enviar mensagens para amigos pelo Xbox One, mais pelo Xbox 360 sim, gostaria de saber por que ????????? [Translation] Could someone please help me...