Alien isolation pre-order

Discus and support Alien isolation pre-order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to pre-order for x1 but I can only find pc code. is it available anywhere? 097f345f-226a-48d4-b408-8cddcdeb68d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fear2Eternity, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Alien isolation pre-order

I would like to pre-order for x1 but I can only find pc code.

is it available anywhere?

:)

Fear2Eternity, Jan 22, 2014
  2. troutski
    troutski Guest
    Alien: Isolation to include awesome pre-order bonuses

Sigourney Weaver talks 'Alien: Isolation,' hints at 'Alien 5'

If you pre-order Alien: Isolation, then you can get one or two DLC missions, depending upon where you pre-order the game from.

One mission includes the original cast from the first Alien move. The second mission follows Ripley as she tries to escape the ship from the first movie. Sigourney Weaver and other voice actors returned to lend their voices to the missions, which is incredible. Talk about nostalgia!

troutski, Jan 22, 2014
  3. recommendations

I've had loads of fun with Watch Dogs and still play this including the DLC and at the moment getting scared sh%tless playing Alien Isolation.

But best pre-order Halo MCC

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jan 22, 2014
  4. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

Just go into a micosoft store and start throwing money at the front desk.

DBurleson, Jan 22, 2014
  5. DBurleson Win User

Just go into a micosoft store and start throwing money at the front desk.
  6. Blitz23 NZ Win User

whats on your list

Definitely:

Forza Horizon 2 (pre-ordered)

Halo: MCC (pre-ordered)

Sunset Overdrive (pre-ordered)

Evolve

GTA5 (again)

Possibly:

Alien Isolation (if turns out to be as good as it looks)

Destiny (If its good)

Assassins Creed: Unity

Far Cry 4
  7. R1CH5TER Win User

Your pre-orders

Currently have these pre-ordered:

The Evil Within

Alien Isolation

Far Cry 4

Batman Arkham Knight

Dragon Age Inquisition

WWE 2K15

Sniper Elite 3
  8. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

recommendations

I've had loads of fun with Watch Dogs and still play this including the DLC and at the moment getting scared sh%tless playing Alien Isolation.

But best pre-order Halo MCC
  9. GIZZGILLYON Win User

The Evil Within

would normally pick it up without the reviews but due to the glut of releases in the last 14 days or so, ive ended up buying fifa 15, Sherlock holmes, mordor and got alien isolation pre ordered so may have to wait a while for this
Thema:

1. Alien isolation pre-order - Similar Threads - Alien isolation pre

2. alien isolation season pass for xbox360 - why did they say you need to have the xbox ONE ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    alien isolation season pass for xbox360 - why did they say you need to have the xbox ONE ...: alien isolation season pass for xbox360 - why did they say you need to have the xbox ONE version at the xbox 360 season pass proposition ? they need to be more clear with their promotions...
  3. Alien: Isolation framerate and lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien: Isolation framerate and lag: I've done everything I've seen. I've done two soft reboots, four hard reboots, reinstalled the game three times, changed settings on my t.v., and still nothing. I have over 65% HD space available....
  4. alien isolation won't start in my x box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    alien isolation won't start in my x box 360: i download the game and it's won't start 695cd4a7-d33f-41a3-94da-ae0d4357605e
  5. Alien Isolation season pass transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien Isolation season pass transfer: Back in the Christmas of 2014, I received Alien: Isolation, a game that quickly became one of my absolute favourites. I bought the season pass and the Last survivor content (Crew Expendable came...
  6. Fallout 3 dlc problems & alien isolation transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc problems & alien isolation transfer: As like everyone else I use to own Fallout 3 GOTY edition, now the problem is that the dlc disc is long gone and my dlc was not digitally downloaded but is still present on my 360. How do I...
  7. Pre order of Alien Isolation won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of Alien Isolation won't unlock: i was supposed to unlock for me at 12:01 last night, 22hrs ago and it says it will unlock on the 7th October, TODAY! but when I try to play it says (wait till release date)....
  8. Just downloaded Alien Isolation (DISC) and ERROR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just downloaded Alien Isolation (DISC) and ERROR!: I just downloaded Alien Isolation (DISC VERSION) today and every time i try and launch the game it gives me this error code: 0x80073cf6 I have gone to xbox.com/errorhelp and typed the code in...
  9. I just picked up Alien Isolation :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just picked up Alien Isolation :): ......... Hello "LostKauz" :) ........ The motion tracker is always out when not in combat in Aliens Colonial Marines because it gave me a heads up which then alerted me to saying this...
  10. alien isolation xbox one problem with install

in XBoX on Consoles
    alien isolation xbox one problem with install: hi. i have a problem with alian isolation game for xbox one. i can not install update for it. first i try to install game with xbox one online. the game install stoped at 20%. then i had uninstall...