Aliens Fireteam Elite

Discus and support Aliens Fireteam Elite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, I recently have been playing Aliens Fireteam Elite on Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10. I bought the Deluxe Edition upgrade, and have yet to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bhardz89, May 28, 2022.

1. Bhardz89
    Bhardz89 Guest

Aliens Fireteam Elite

Hey all, I recently have been playing Aliens Fireteam Elite on Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10. I bought the Deluxe Edition upgrade, and have yet to receive any of the items that you get in the upgrade. I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling, tried repairing it, and I tried a simple Xbox app update and PC restart, no luck.

:)

Bhardz89, May 28, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Aliens Fireteam Elite

Hi Bhardz89! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please confirm that the purchase appears as completed here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it appears as purchased, and you have recently done it, sometimes the purchase can take 24 hours to appear in game

If you don't see the purchase as available, that means it wasn't completed and you will receive the money back on your account automatically usually on around 48 hours
  3. MattKirgan Win User

Game freezes/stops responding when using keyboard and mouse.

Only some games like Dead by Daylight and 7 Days to Die. Other games like Sea of Thieves or Aliens: Fireteam Elite run fine.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Aliens fireteam help

Hi there Sansama welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you advanced in the story?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Aliens fireteam help

6. tj21717 Win User

Why do some players make a screeching noise when I kill them?

I should have mentioned, it sounds like an alien noise or something coming from Spartans not Elites.
Thema:

Aliens Fireteam Elite

1. Aliens Fireteam Elite - Similar Threads - Aliens Fireteam Elite

2. Alien vs predator xbox live issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien vs predator xbox live issue: Hi looking for some help with AvP 2010. I recently bought it but can't connect to xbox live I keep getting connecting then disconnected with could not establish a connection to xbox live. Any help...
  3. Alien Isolation (Win 10) won't let me play with a different account/profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alien Isolation (Win 10) won't let me play with a different account/profile.: I have a second profile on both my Xbox and Win 10 PC and I've already 100% Alien Isolation (Win 10 version) on PC. Last week I started playing on my 2nd profile/account and got about halfway...
  4. Aliens Fireteam won't start, just crashing on few seconds into starting the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aliens Fireteam won't start, just crashing on few seconds into starting the game: I've downloaded Aliens Fireteam once it was released on Game Pass, and have not been able to play it at all. The furthest it got into loading is to the 20th century logo. Logs for the crash are...
  5. Aliens vs predator 2010 Xbox live down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aliens vs predator 2010 Xbox live down?: So basically for the past 6 or so days no one has been able to access multiplayer on aliens vs predator 2010, it keeps giving everyone the same message “disconnected, could not establish a...
  6. Aliens fireteam help

in XBoX on Windows
    Aliens fireteam help: Yes I bought the Deluxe edtion but I dont see my chest buster emote anywhere I am so confused? 22fd37b7-fa2d-4764-a034-bd7f4a7287d4
  7. FPS Boost issues with Alien Isolation

in XboX Insiders
    FPS Boost issues with Alien Isolation: Alien Isolation runs like a slideshow with FPS boost on XSX, public build OS. Anyone else having this problem? All the other boosted titles I've tried work perfectly. submitted by /u/Nemesis96...
  8. Alien Isolation DLC the crew not playable or showing up in the menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien Isolation DLC the crew not playable or showing up in the menu: I own Alien Isolation and all DLC for the game including the crew expendable dlc, Trauma, Safe Haven, Corporate Lockdown, The Trigger, and Lost Contact. The way to normally access the dlc is to...
  9. Alien isolation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien isolation: Is anyone else having difficulty playing this on their series x. I cant get past the menus at all because the frame rate is terrible. Its not responsive at all. It ran just fine a month or so ago....
  10. Black ops 1 and 2,Alien isolation DLC missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 1 and 2,Alien isolation DLC missing.: This happened shortly after i got a seagate extended storage device and uninstalled my games off the xbox one console and put them on the device. All my games work except for alien isolation and...