Alienware Command Center not detecting games from Xbox App

Discus and support Alienware Command Center not detecting games from Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have downloaded multiple games from the Xbox (beta) app and none are detected by Alienware Command Center. Steam games and Minecraft Java Edition... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BlitzKRG, Sep 13, 2019.

1. BlitzKRG
    BlitzKRG Guest

I have downloaded multiple games from the Xbox (beta) app and none are detected by Alienware Command Center. Steam games and Minecraft Java Edition both work. Is there a file somewhere so I can manually add them, another method for getting these games
    in Alienware Command Center, or another program for customizing fans that is
    compatible?

:)

BlitzKRG, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You need call the Alienware Support and report this problem because this problem is more Alienware Command Center App, they need implement this support in the Alienware App
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there BlitzKRG,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to your question, I recommend to start a thread in the Alienware Forum Support for more information on Hardware and compatible apps for the PC.

I recommend to check out this article for more information: Where to download games for Windows 10.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. BlitzKRG Win User

Alright, in the meantime, is there another program that does work for customizing fan speeds for individual programs, or a place where the games are stored on my computer?
  5. xXx Feffe xXx Win User

Horde Command Center Fortifiacation

I've been told i need to lvl up Turrets to even find the Command Center. I had the Turrets at lvl 8 before i bought the Horde Command Pack, and i think the game is bugged or something. I can't see any command centers. I can see others buying command center,
    buti can't buy them. Anyone know what to do?
  6. tiwahu Win User

Live TV and Media Center

Yeah, Media Center has always been that "killer app" that made living room visitors say, "Wow!"

I believe you can search for "Media Center" (or "Media Center PC" or something like that) and add it as a set-top box in the Xbox One devices settings. You'll need to have some way to receive the IR signals from the Kinect blaster. I haven't spent time
    to get it completely working yet, but the potential is there. Probably need Media Center running on the PC first for the commands to get picked up.
Thema:

1. Alienware Command Center not detecting games from Xbox App - Similar Threads - Alienware Command Center

2. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  3. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith: I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included...
  4. Turning off voice commands completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning off voice commands completely: People might say im paranoid, whatever i would just like to know how to completely turn off any and all voice commands. I dont play online so dont need mic. 4607ab2f-4f5c-4223-b9a0-36cabacc0c96
  5. Commander Lilith DLC unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Commander Lilith DLC unavailable: I downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for free when it first came out. Played it, beat it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. The rainbow weapons I got from the DLC even say [requires fight...
  6. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: I’m interested and looking forward to it. Change can be good but guess we’ll find out in the fall. 8febc638-b252-4b21-9678-f9d4de5f368d
  7. comandos [Translation - Commands]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comandos [Translation - Commands]: como saber se o comando é XBOX ONE ou PS 4 ... estou a dias tentando encontrar um comando para fazer missões no GTA 5 mas encontro PS 4 . os que tem para o console XBOX ONE só fazem mata-mata e...
  8. Promotion - Free game not on my new Alienware Laptop like Dell E-mail said it would be.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion - Free game not on my new Alienware Laptop like Dell E-mail said it would be.: I received this email a few days before my new Alienware computer came, I spent $4,000 from dell and this image below is an email saying that this will be in my Microsoft store Library to download...
  9. Why will Gears 4 not play on my pc? I have an Alienware 17 Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will Gears 4 not play on my pc? I have an Alienware 17 Laptop: It tries to load I see the Gears 4 screen then it goes black and kicks me to my home screen. I have played it on my xbox one but I figured if you paid the money it should work on pc and on the...
  10. Alienware R4 17 recently purchased came with Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alienware R4 17 recently purchased came with Forza Motorsport 7: Recently purchased an Alienware R4 17 that came with Forza Motorsport 7. The laptop does not already have the game loaded so you have to download it. How do I get the download without having to...