All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save.

Discus and support All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Both my 360 and the 360 emulator on the Xbox one can’t connect to live. The rest of the Xbox one behaves normally. I stupidly performed a soft reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BackSackencrack, Feb 25, 2022.

1. All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save.

Both my 360 and the 360 emulator on the Xbox one can’t connect to live. The rest of the Xbox one behaves normally.

I stupidly performed a soft reset on my Xbox one, thinking maybe the problem was on my end. This was a mistake because now the 360 emulator has no profile on it, I can’t download my profile to it because online services are down, so now I can’t save at all in any back compatible game.

Meanwhile the Xbox status page continues to say nothing is wrong.

:)

BackSackencrack, Feb 25, 2022
  2. BackSackencrack Win User

I unplugged and reset the router and the console. Nope, that didn’t do anything. I’m pretty sure it’s not a problem with my internet or the console itself given that I have no problems connecting to anything else and two separate consoles are having the same issue.

Are you looking at the same Xbox status page that I am, which says nothing is wrong? If so, you wouldn’t know anything I don’t. I have seen people on the internet say they have the same issue as me. At this point all I can do is assume the issue isn’t being put on the status page for whatever reason and just wait.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have checked and there seems to be no issue with Xbox 360 server.

To isolate the issue further, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work, kindly try and use a different network connection.
  4. BackSackencrack Win User

I can’t connect to Xbox live on 360 back compatible games. The rest of the Xbox one behaves normally. I know it’s not a problem with my console because both my old 360 and the 360 emulator on the Xbox one do it.

I thought maybe the problem was on my end so I did a soft reset. Now the 360 emulator on the Xbox one has no profile on it. I can’t download my profile to it because it can’t connect to Xbox live. So I can’t save at all in back compatible games.

Is it a regional problem? Is it down for maintenance? The status page doesn’t mention anything.
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're correct I am checking the same Xbox Live Status, BackSackencrack. I am also checking social media sites but there is no update.

In this case, I would recommend waiting after 24 hours then trying again.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing with your Xbox 360 console or the 360 servers on your Xbox One in that way we can check it further?
Thema:

1. All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save. - Similar Threads - 360 online services

2. UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue: There is a problem with Dead or Alive 3 download file for the XBOX 360 in UK XBOX Live online store The game is listed as "XBOX Originals Game" and it is supposed to be playable on XBOX 360...
  3. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online: I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a tutorial. Now the game will not even load....
  4. Series X wont play 360 games online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series X wont play 360 games online: Ok so here goes. Trying to play with friends on Gears of War 3 with series X. We play every other week together and all was working great until last week. When trying to log into the game , it...
  5. how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me: my profile is not able to play online, how can i fix this? 777e7fad-0562-4afa-a7ad-51a774593255
  6. I think the last preview broke 360 online.

in XboX Insiders
    I think the last preview broke 360 online.: Sorry for everything I'm on mobile and in a hurry. I dusted off my Xbox 360 S with the 250gb. I updated it and found some good controllers. Cleaned everything all up. Decided to download MW3 to...
  7. XBOX 360 LIVE CANNOT PLAY ONLINE

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 LIVE CANNOT PLAY ONLINE: Neither me nor my brother cannot connect to xbox live. We have exactly the same problem and we are in two different countries. So Far we have. Hard Reset routers. Every thing else on the network...
  8. Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...: I played COD:BO2 Zombies a lot over the years and last year(2019) I purchased the Xbox 360 version since Xbox One is now backwards compatible with it. The last time I was able to play was October...
  9. Why not have a free to play online service for the older gen 360 like their is with the Ps3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why not have a free to play online service for the older gen 360 like their is with the Ps3.: Why not have the Xbox 360 have it optional to have Xbox live gold to get all the discounts and free games if you want that service but if you do not you can just have the Xbox live silver and...
  10. xbox 360 only freezes when connecting to online service for COD 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 only freezes when connecting to online service for COD 3: My xbox 360 won't let me connect to online play. It freezes while attempting to connect. The disk works fine in my dad's xbox and all of my other COD games connect online just fine. It's just COD...