All About Xbox Back Compat!

Discus and support All About Xbox Back Compat! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For answers to Xbox backwards compatible questions, such as buying games in the program, how to invite friends to chat, and playing titles with cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBF - Staniel, Jan 20, 2022.

1. All About Xbox Back Compat!

For answers to Xbox backwards compatible questions, such as buying games in the program, how to invite friends to chat, and playing titles with cloud gaming, visit this Xbox support page.

Current Titles in The Program

To see what games are compatible with your Xbox console, see the following site for the most up-to-date list.

Thanks for Making Xbox Backward Compatibility Such a Success!

We hope you enjoy the robust list of over 500+ games available in the program. We look forward to all the future gaming moments you will have with such great titles. Read more about the program as part of our 20th Anniversary Celebration.

:)

XBF - Staniel, Jan 20, 2022
  2. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Series x and our digital games

I am always worried about this but as the all digital trend continues to grow that worry diminishes. Phil Spencer confirmed the Series X will support all iterations of Xbox games all the way back to the og Xbox to present. This implies all backwards compatible
    titles would be supported on the Series X. I can't imagine Xbox would abandon backwards compatibility.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatible

As much as we all would love more Xbox & Xbox 360 games to be made compatible, the back compat program was stopped a couple of years back, and there has been no news of when or if the back compat program for Xbox & Xbox 360 will restart.
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Mortal Kombat (2011) de Xbox 360 para Retrocompatible en Xbox One [Mortal Kombat (2011) Xbox 360 for Backward compatible on Xbox One]

Until Project Scarlett comes out they have halted the back compat program.

Who knows maybe all OG Xbox/360/Xbox One games will be back compat with Scarlett.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Can someone help me please ?

The xbox one xbox one s and xbox one X will all have the same power to play backwards compatible games that are currnently on the list of back compat games
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards Compatibility

HI, you can find all the info on how the back compat games work on here https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
Thema:

All About Xbox Back Compat!

1. All About Xbox Back Compat! - Similar Threads - Compat

2. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Guitar Hero compatibility?: Hi. I've got Guitar Hero World tour along with 2 guitars, drum kit and microphone with the Xbox 360. Haven't played it in years but I've recently gotten interested again to play with friends and...
  3. Cloud compatible game's won't appear on Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud compatible game's won't appear on Xbox Cloud Gaming: So i don't know if it's appearing for other people but for me some cloud compatible games (games that have the "Cloud Enabled" tag) won't appear on xCloud. The only example i can think of is...
  4. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Helllo, I’m wondering if you guys take recommendations for new backwards compatibility or if you guys even still add to backwards compatibility but I have a really wanted request for you guy. I...
  5. Problem in compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in compatible: When I try download halo infinite, tunic and among us and more games download is failed and say this games not compatible try download on Xbox series S X 8b2d6eda-df2c-4823-a661-46c8c6ea4816
  6. Crazy Taxi 3 Compatible with Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crazy Taxi 3 Compatible with Xbox Series X?: I probably should have asked this before I spent money on it, but is Crazy Taxi 3 Compatible with Xbox Series X? It doesn't come up compatibility list, but I never had a game fail to work before,...
  7. Xbox 360 Live Matchmaking Broken! (Issue Since 2018) - Also Affects Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Matchmaking Broken! (Issue Since 2018) - Also Affects Backwards Compatibility: For those of you who are currently unaware the real reason why you cannot find any lobbies on older Call of Duty games prior to Black Ops 2 is because the matchmaking servers are broken. This...
  8. Xbox Series X|S backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X|S backwards compatibility issues: I believe that when the new generation consoles Xbox Series X|S was to be backwards compatible all the way back to the original Xbox.... and yet it falls WAY short of that. It is only backwards...
  9. Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...: Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say, please Microsoft do whatever you can to make...
  10. Series X Power Cord Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Power Cord Compatibility: I lost my series X power cord when it was replaced for hardware issues. I have a Kenic ke-05b power cable that may work but because this is a replacement, my power cord could fry the console if...