All Access 24 months Game Pass not showing up

Discus and support All Access 24 months Game Pass not showing up in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a Series X via Xbox All Access, when I set it up I wasn't prompted for the 24 months of Game Pass and when I've gone into the Settings >... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JerecTamalic, May 1, 2021.

1. JerecTamalic
    JerecTamalic Guest

I bought a Series X via Xbox All Access, when I set it up I wasn't prompted for the 24 months of Game Pass and when I've gone into the Settings > Accounts I there is no With this Xbox heading for me to redeem them in either.

:)

JerecTamalic, May 1, 2021
  2. dempup Win User

XBox Series X on Game pass a ripoff?

Most likely an error on Game's website... it's still down i guess...

The series X is:

• 449£ for the Standalone.
    • 695£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (28.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

And the series S is:

• 249£ for the Standalone.
    • 504£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (20.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

So the 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate will cost you around 250£ with All Access.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24
    months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than
    12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Beldin70 Win User

XBox Series X on Game pass a ripoff?

Most likely an error on Game's website... it's still down i guess...

The series X is:

• 449£ for the Standalone.
    • 695£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (28.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

And the series S is:

• 249£ for the Standalone.
    • 504£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (20.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

So the 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate will cost you around 250£ with All Access.
    won't make much difference now i guess as probably all gone to people reserving in store.

So today 23rd Sept have spoken to a Game manager and have been told that there was an error made on their side that stated the Series X purchasable on XBox Game Pass was a Digital only version and happily was able to pre-order one so for me all has ended
    well though I assume some people will still have missed out due to GAME's mix up. Thank you dempup for responding to my rant as quickly as you did.
  5. robathome Win User

Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

Are you saying that the All Access comes with a game card that you can add later?

So you can buy the all All Access and add the supplied game card later when you have less than 12 months in your game pass ultimate
    I have the same question, does xbox all access come with a code/card for 24 months of game pass ultimate that you can choose to activate later when your existin game pass ultimate only has 12 months left?
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox game pass stackable?

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. The 24 months from All Access will stack on top of your current Game Pass, but with a limit of a total of 36 months, so you will forfeit everything over 12 months that you already have.
Thema:

1. All Access 24 months Game Pass not showing up - Similar Threads - Access months Game

2. i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription: i am not able to find from where can i access my game pass it came i have a notification but i cannot find from where can i activate it please tell how to activate it...
  3. Cannot Access Account 9+ Months!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Account 9+ Months!!: Hi All, I am back again and still have made 0 progress. I have been unable to access my account since April of 2020 and have been trying to get help from support ever since then. To say I am...
  4. Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation?: Just purchased xbox series x with all access - if my current game pass subscritpion is automatically renewed each month - do i need to turn off auto renewal or will it auto renew when the two...
  5. XBOX ALL ACCESS (24 MONTH GAME PASS) SERVICE REQUEST

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ALL ACCESS (24 MONTH GAME PASS) SERVICE REQUEST: Sending XBOX Series X to get repaired, the xbox has 24 months game pass built into the system that I could not activate on the console. What should I do if they end up sending me a new xbox, how...
  6. Moved house, no internet for a month. Need help accessing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved house, no internet for a month. Need help accessing games.: Hi, Like the title says, we have had to move during the covid problem, which we have managed okay, but we cant get the internet set up till mid june due to there not being engineers to fit it....
  7. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  8. Gifting an EA game with no 1 month EA Access code in return

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting an EA game with no 1 month EA Access code in return: I gifted NBA Live 18 that was $4.50 to my brother on the first day of the EA publisher sale. I never receive the 1 month EA access code that was promised if you gifted a game during the EA...
  9. Accessing the two free games a month with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing the two free games a month with xbox live: I am completely computer and xbox360 illiterate. I got my son a xbox360 and signed him up for xbox live gold. I understood that he was suppose to have access to two free games a month. I can't...
  10. EA Access gives players access to triple A games for $5 2.5O UK POUNDS a month. Your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access gives players access to triple A games for $5 2.5O UK POUNDS a month. Your ...: Share on: Facebook125 Twitter45 Google+ Reddit By Jeffrey Matulef Published Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EA has announced a new service for Xbox One that will give subscribers access to...