ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

Discus and support ALL ACCESS GAME PASS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently received my Xbox through the all access option. but I am currently unable to see any option to redeem the 24 month game pass ultimate code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuAbdul, May 23, 2022.

1. MuAbdul
    MuAbdul Guest

ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

I recently received my Xbox through the all access option. but I am currently unable to see any option to redeem the 24 month game pass ultimate code. the initial set up did not prompted me to redeem it nor does an option in the settings appear. what do i do to active the 24 month game pass subscription?

:)

MuAbdul, May 23, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

If you didn't see the code during setup, change under either Settings and Account or in your Full Library under Games and Apps for a section labelled "Included with this Xbox " and you can redeem it from there.

If that does not show. Then usually there was an issue where your console's serial number was not entered correctly as being All Access. You'll need to contact the credit card company your All Access is through to see about getting that fixed.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

When I get my Series X on the All Access program, there was no code in the box, the console somehow already knew it was an All Access console and the moment I signed in on my account I had the 24 months of Games Pass.

There is a setting in the console settings somewhere that shows it came with All Access, have a look around and you'll find it eventually.
  4. Georges C. Win User

ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MuAbdul, If you have the 25-digit code to redeem, you can redeem it in the Xbox store where it says "Redeem a code," or sign in to the Xbox website with your account you created to play and redeem through the Website.

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  5. AWoody Win User

All Access Pass

Unfortunatly I won’t have an oppurtunity to be on hold all day til this weekend. The only thing I can add is I’ve found other sites where other folk are having the same issue. And getting the same run around to no avail.

There’s another reply in this thread where someone got somewhere with citizen one, or what ever the hell their name is. That is the most resolution I’ve seen anyone get so far. And even then the proplem didn’t get fixed.

There dosen’t seem to be a clear solution as of yet.
  6. PURExAU Win User

All Access Pass

thank you for your response but my series x doesn't show the option select for (included with this xbox)
Thema:

ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

1. ALL ACCESS GAME PASS - Similar Threads - ACCESS GAME PASS

2. Xbox Game Pass access denied "you may not have appropriate permissions to access the item"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass access denied "you may not have appropriate permissions to access the item": Around the beginning of the year (this may have coincided with an update to Windows 11, and no, there's no way to roll back to Windows 10, if anyone was about to suggest that) Most, almost all...
  3. Unable to access files in Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access files in Game Pass PC: So, I'm an Xbox insider and I'm in the Xbox gaming beta thing on the insider app. It says that I'm supposed to have an option to check a box that allows me to access my game's files. This box...
  4. Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves: Hi, I would like to access my Xbox cloud saves for a couple of games to transfer them and was wondering how I can access and download these, without having the game or game pass. I do not have...
  5. Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled: I purchased the XBox Series X All Access from Best Buy in December. I purchased another a week later for my son. Now, my Game Pass Ultimate is saying it was canceled. Who do I contact to get my...
  6. Geforce Experience can not access supported PC Game Pass titles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geforce Experience can not access supported PC Game Pass titles.: How do I get GeForce Experience to access and optimize settings for compatible games using PC Game Pass? As and avid Steam user for the past 18 years I was hesitant to venture into PC Game Pass....
  7. Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device...: As of about 3 months ago, I am no longer able to run any games on PC Game Pass. I have an active subscription. I have installed and reinstalled several games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  8. How to access the PC Game pass Forza 5 exe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the PC Game pass Forza 5 exe: I need to put my Forza 5 exe on steam so as to use steam controller settings, but I catn change the security settings of the exe even though I have set full control of the parent windows app...
  9. Can't access the Xbox game pass perks displayed in home tabs

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access the Xbox game pass perks displayed in home tabs: A bunch of Xbox gamepass perks are displayed on home tiles on Xbox one but whenever I click on any of those, only one perk appears: World of Warships: Legends 88857d06-8966-4fdc-8002-b613f2601a0f
  10. Xbox X and Ultimate game pass why do we need access to games on pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X and Ultimate game pass why do we need access to games on pc?: Tring to buy Xbox X for my son for christmas. Why is the xbox x only offered bundled with Ultimate game pass? He dosen't need to play games on pc or have access to a pc strong enough to play...