All Access Question

Discus and support All Access Question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a current subscriber to Game Pass Ultimate. I recently purchased a Xbox Series X on the All Access Plan. It shows on my account I redeemed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Brian1970NC, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Brian1970NC
    Brian1970NC Guest

All Access Question

I am a current subscriber to Game Pass Ultimate. I recently purchased a Xbox Series X on the All Access Plan. It shows on my account I redeemed the included the Game Pass Ultimate. Do I need to cancel my original subscription to Game Pass Ultimate. It shows
    it will renew soon.

Thanks

:)

Brian1970NC, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

All Access question

Hi, it seems that they are out of stocks now, but the all access program is still ongoing...maybe you should wait some time and the consoles should return available
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox all access question

If you use the All Access option, you'll need to wait until you have 12 months of Ultimate left before redeeming the 24 months of Ultimate from All Access. You can only stack 36 months at a time, so if you try before then it won't work.
  4. Amarant1326 Win User

Xbox all access question

If you use the All Access option, you'll need to wait until you have 12 months of Ultimate left before redeeming the 24 months of Ultimate from All Access. You can only stack 36 months at a time, so if you try before then it won't work.
    Thank you! I was wondering if it's just a code you get or something that gets applied to the xbox account when all access is applied. But yes I know about the 3 year limitation that answer makes sense.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft all access upgrade questions

The All Access is so you can get an Xbox One now and then upgrade to a Series X when it's released basically. So you wouldn't get the option to purchase the Series X yet.
  6. graxix Win User

Microsoft all access upgrade questions

Ok tyvm. Must of been reading on one of the many self proclaimed MS official source of information :). Thx for info cj
Thema:

All Access Question

1. All Access Question - Similar Threads - Access Question

2. xbox all access questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox all access questions: I have a question or two about xbox all access first of all, how long will all access be running, i plan to get it for christmas this year, second what if my xbox series x has issues when i get...
  3. Xbox Series S All Access Question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S All Access Question.: I am thinking of getting the xbox series s on the xbox all access deal rather then paying £250 straight as i feel it would save me money at christmas time etc. But if i get the all access, what...
  4. Xbox all access question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox all access question: If I order the Xbox Series X through Xbox all access option will my paid year and a half of Ultimate Game Pass be bumped for 2 years? 1bd1d146-9ddc-4425-8e49-82994deccfc0
  5. Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question: I couldn't quite find anything on this and wasn't sure who exactly to ask, so here goes. I ended up getting an Xbox One X through the All Access program in November of 2019 through Amazon. When I...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2 question on Ship access

in XBoX on Windows
    Phantasy Star Online 2 question on Ship access: Hello, I recently got PSO2 but changed my Xbox Live name shortly after I started - didn't like what I had before. After I did so, I'm unable to sign into the Ship (server) my friend and I are...
  7. All Access question

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Access question: I was wondering if anyone knows if this is still going on? i cant find any of the consoles on amazon cause they all out. 30350adc-9b43-4689-b85f-d500c339e3cd
  8. Microsoft all access upgrade questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft all access upgrade questions: Hello. Just read about All Access program to upgrade to new upcoming xbox seriesx by joining and making payments. But i dont see the the new 2020 xbox series x. Option Shows only 3. xboxone x, s,...
  9. A question about xbox ea access

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question about xbox ea access: Hi guys. Is fifa20 included in ea access xbox? And does fifa21 come to xb1ea access asap releasing? d6bf66d0-ddeb-4dee-8d8b-1b72c92843a3
  10. Second Xbox, Questions about Gold, Access, Home Xbox, etc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Second Xbox, Questions about Gold, Access, Home Xbox, etc.: Hello, I have read a number of forum posts and think that I have bits and pieces of the info I am looking for. I have an Xbox One with a Live Gold account with myself as the primary and two child...