All achievements after the main story?

Discus and support All achievements after the main story? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to get most of them after the main story? I want to beat the game and then just chill out playing it to get them all. Also, is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Jun 8, 2014.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Is it possible to get most of them after the main story? I want to beat the game and then just chill out playing it to get them all. Also, is there a connection issue with this game? I'm trying to connect to UBI servers, but it won't let me. I'm trying to
    get in on some online action.

:)

brandiesel1, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Kojak624
    Kojak624 Guest
    A 2nd version of the game was added to my achievement list

It happened right after the main games achievements got updated

Kojak624, Jun 8, 2014
  3. CryersCry
    CryersCry Guest
    Resident Evil Achievements.

I havn't encountered a problem in RE and I'm 980/1000 (G), all the main achievements poped after the credits rolled and the game went into the playthrough details.

CryersCry, Jun 8, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Pretty sure you can get 100% completion anyway you go about it. Unless you get unlucky and run into the few bugs the game has. Ubisoft servers aren't really that good for multiplayer and they are down from time to time but they are getting better at online
    I guess.

xCHEMISTx, Jun 8, 2014
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Pretty sure you can get 100% completion anyway you go about it. Unless you get unlucky and run into the few bugs the game has. Ubisoft servers aren't really that good for multiplayer and they are down from time to time but they are getting better at online
    I guess.
  6. RippenHarra Win User

What games have you left to finish

D4 and Guacamelee. All the rest I've finished the main stories and need to just clean up achievements and some side quests. Still have a lot of diving bell missions on Black Flag. Currently trying to grab all the FH2 achievments in the main game.
  7. PCunrecognized Win User

DLC: Buy now or wait?

you can finish the main single player story then get the all the dlc or just get all of the dlc.

if your achievements don't work after downloading the dlc just clear the system cache and have the patch download again, this happened to me and was fixed doing this.
  8. KyeGaming Win User

Gamerscore not showing up on game!!!!

i have beaten all of the pre sequal and the dlc, obtained every achievement but the last 3 i got dont show up on the main achievement page or give me any score for them. if i go into the games achievements it says i have 63/63 but on the main achievements
    list it show 60/63.
  9. Topa0666 Win User

Lost Odyssey

i was always online, the main game achievements we obtained while i was online, i recovered my profile after gaining them but that was after the DLC problem, the only ones im having problems with are the DLC achievements they just never showed up
Thema:

1. All achievements after the main story? - Similar Threads - achievements main story

2. missing achievements case number:1488352201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing achievements case number:1488352201: My achievement in xbox does not match the one I have in steam account even though they are connected. Is there a way to match the achievements in the two platform? [img] [img]...
  3. I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements: Last year sometime i played a game called energy cycle. And i met all the requirements to get all the achievements but 2 achievements never unlocked. One for completing level 12 and one for level...
  4. Deleting/Hiding Achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Deleting/Hiding Achievements: Is there any way yet to delete or hide game achievements? I know that this has been a requested feature for many years... I’ve just played a game of Solitaire on my Windows laptop, without...
  5. I don't see my game in achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't see my game in achievements: Hi there, Today, I bought a Resident Evil 2 (2019 remake), and after 2 hours of playing I got some achievements, but when I want to see how my achievements progress is, I can't see my game in...
  6. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.: [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]: Hola ,llevo batallando un tiempo en logros que no me siguen la progresión Un ejemplo En far cry 5 hay un logro de matar 5000 zombies en cualquier modo Yo seguía el progreso del logro...
  8. Achievement Notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Notifications: I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked others unless I actually look to see what I've...
  9. Forza motosport 5 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motosport 5 achievement: I got one of my achievement called grand prix gold that I unlocked on november 4 2019 for 20 when I checked the recent achievement and achievement it said -- I try everything so is it fixable to...
  10. All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Achievements for Watch Dogs main game on Xbox One won't unlock why?: How is this issue not fixed for Xbox One? It's a major issue I finished the entire game and got no Achievements for the acts and so on. fb2f85e4-de2c-46ef-9880-363bbec6c817