All achievements show as 0

Discus and support All achievements show as 0 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if this was brought up but on my Xbox app and on my console, all achievements show as 0/1000 but my overall gamerscore is okay plus when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Not sure if this was brought up but on my Xbox app and on my console, all achievements show as 0/1000 but my overall gamerscore is okay plus when I click into a game it will show me my achievements.

Is it like this for anyone else? It's no biggie but it's kind of annoying.

Thanks

:)

2. JayDelgado Win User

It has happened to me with just a game but eventually the achievements show up again
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried removing your account from your console and then signing back in. Also resetting the Xbox app might help.
  4. choppyseize Win User

It looks like a bug/glitch. I would truth usual power cycle and all that stuff. If it's still there it might come down to waiting awhile for it to resolve itself.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Mine have been a little delayed as of late. They dont show up in recent achievements for a while but my overall gamerscore goes up.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes it's a well known bug that happens from time to time and has been happening since 2016, on and off. Since it's now near the end of 2019 and it's still happening, it's safe to say that Microsoft aren't developing a permanent fix to this bug. So, just
    ignore it when it happens. Check back later or the next day and it will have fixed itself. All of your achievements and game progress is still there, it just shows 0's from time to time, unfortunately.
Thema:

1. All achievements show as 0 - Similar Threads - achievements show

2. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  3. Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.: Started a game, The Little Acre, last night. Finished the game and saw that I was missing one achievement from the list. On the game's Official Club in the the Xbox Hub says I have 1000/1000. On...
  4. Achievements showing 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements showing 0%: My achievements say 0% when i view them on my profile when i click on them it shows the correct gamerscore but my list shows all my games 0% whats happening? Will this sort itself out been doing...
  5. Achievements not showing on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not showing on screen: Got a weird one happening now and then on the Xbox One X when unlocking achievements they are popping up on screen. They do on my phone and ipad but not the xbox itself. Tried all the suggestions...
  6. Achievements no longer showing up offline!

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements no longer showing up offline!: I'm in Alpha Skip Ahead so this might not be an issue for others but when my wifi went out I wasn't able to access my or achievements or earn any achievements. This is a pretty big issue for me...
  7. Gears of war judgment achievements not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war judgment achievements not showing up: So I'm working towards the gilded weapons set in gears of war 5 and I have achievements in every gears game but judgement and I beat the game already and done a couple of other things to earn...
  8. Achievements not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not showing: Skip Ahead Ring Haven't seen this issue pop up anywhere else, so I'm betting it's just a rare bug on my side, but any suggestions are welcome. When I unlock an achievement, the notification...
  9. Steins;Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram achievements not showing up on my Profile on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Steins;Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram achievements not showing up on my Profile on Xbox...: Back in February 2018, I played Steins;Gate Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram on my Xbox One (it’s an Xbox 360 game so I played it via Backwards Compatibility). I got all the achievements for it but it...
  10. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....