All Apps are longing me off

Discus and support All Apps are longing me off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I go into an app, such as netflix, xbox video or anything it automatically logs me off. Then i need to re-log onto my profile to get into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SparedBark2142, May 23, 2014.

1. All Apps are longing me off

Every time I go into an app, such as netflix, xbox video or anything it automatically logs me off. Then i need to re-log onto my profile to get into the app. So I have tried to click the little box that keeps you logged in always after you sign back in,
    Well that does not show up anymore. Any ideas let me know, thanks.

:)

SparedBark2142, May 23, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Bethesda: "May need to redownload FO4 Pre-order."

Four long drawn out days of longing.......All Apps are longing me off :)

John Dowding, May 23, 2014
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Where are all the apps?

Microsoft is still rolling out apps for the Xbox One. Keep an eye out on the announcements regarding the ones you are after.

Bazajaytee, May 23, 2014
  4. All Apps are longing me off

Hey SparedBark2142!

Sorry to hear about the app issues. Let's try a few trouble shooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

Try the suggested steps and let us know how it goes, we will be waiting to hear from you to help.

Mister Quimby, May 29, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey SparedBark2142!

Sorry to hear about the app issues. Let's try a few trouble shooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

Try the suggested steps and let us know how it goes, we will be waiting to hear from you to help.
  6. MRCHIVES1 Win User

Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

Can't believe this has not been fixed yet but really glad to see it's not just me. Hoped to use my Xbox One as a hub for all streaming apps but this glitch makes it useless. Was better off streaming through my TV. Messed up that Microsoft are taking so long
    to fix this.
  7. SHELD0N C00PER1 Win User

info on xbox360 beta program

Be patient, i took me about 6 days to get the push, as long as you have run the app you downloaded the push will come, probably when you expect it least and get your mind off of it.

8. RsisRsis Win User

how do you view game completion?

We still get achievements? I turned all notifications off so long ago, I forgot about them. For me, the game tells me when we're done. :)
  9. TangentialShark Win User

Do you enjoy speaking with your home electronics?

I can speak to a PS4 all day long and all it would do is overheat. I can speak to my Kinect and it would flip the channel, bring up the interactive guide, queue-up a multiplayer game, turn the console on/off, access apps, etc. Have fun speaking with your
    PS4 ;)
Thema:

1. All Apps are longing me off - Similar Threads - Apps are longing

2. Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start: I keep getting problems with the Blu Ray player app on our X-Box One X. We were watching a DVD on Sunday and it was fine. Stopped it part-way through to finish watching it the next day. The DVD...
  3. CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...: For some random reason, this week my apps have taken ages to open and sometimes didnt open until Wednesday when they didnt open at all. It would constantly say ‘this app has taken too long to...
  4. Getting too long to start on multiple apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting too long to start on multiple apps.: I'm all of a sudden getting the 0x8027025a please try again error on at least 3 games now (pvz.BfN, Conan Exiles, and Bloons TD5). I have tried every step. Did the hard reset/cache clear. Checked...
  5. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  7. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  8. Blu-ray app always taking "too long to start"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray app always taking "too long to start": I have had my Xbox One X for just over a year. From time to time an app would give the message: --- Please Try Again For some reason APPNAME took too long to start. (0x8027025a) --- Whatever...
  9. Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Error (Taking too long to load 0x8027025a) On almost all apps: I havent had this issue before now. I'm trying to play The Division 2 gold edition. It isn't loading. I then try to load other apps like the Hub to report a problem, or even settings and it...
  10. Error 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch..: I recently got the error message (8027025a) when I launch Fortnite and Fifa 19, and I'm thrown back to the Xbox main menu. I can play some games on the console, but the mentioned games will not...