All data packs

Discus and support All data packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to download it says this Data Pack 1 is currently not available. 5feade32-5368-4fc3-88e4-8217e79f7ca8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uzzi-09, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Uzzi-09
    Uzzi-09 Guest

All data packs

When i try to download it says this Data Pack 1 is currently not available.

:)

Uzzi-09, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Drake Vesper Win User

Call of Duty:MW data install issues

All of the Campaign & multiplayer packs were installed. Along with data pack 1. There doesn't seem to be a Data pack 2
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download)

Data packs, multiplayer packs, and campaign packs. Ensure you have them all downloaded.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Does someone have a link to Data Pack 2 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Hello all,

There is no link to the data pack 2. All you do is click on the data pack 2 and should open up the store to install. The guide I gave was to remove a DLC so you can reinstall that one and the data pack 2. Remember these packs are coming from the game server
    itself not Microsoft. This is why it has to be accessed from the game. As searching the store you are unable to find the data pack 2 on its own. If all else fails try uninstall and reinstall the game completely.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ConnorRut Win User

Modern Warfare

Ive tried this twice now but it doesnt delete the data pack so i'm stuck in a glitched cycle! How can i delete all, including the data pack which is 'ready to install'?
  6. LukeMueller Win User

COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store

I tried all your steps but it still shows me the same message for data pack 1 and 2 all the other packs are available.
Thema:

All data packs

1. All data packs - Similar Threads - data packs

2. MODERN WARFARE 2019 DATA PACK 1 NOT WORKING.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MODERN WARFARE 2019 DATA PACK 1 NOT WORKING.: PLEASE HELP!! Been trying for WEEEEKS. I bought this game for 60 bucks and now thats gonna go to waste. EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to download data pack 1, it says: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® -...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 1: How do I get data pack 1 for COD MW? It's currently showing as unavailable but I can't play without it? ac8fb556-1f4e-466e-80ae-eb31254b6d4f
  4. Modern Warfare Data pack 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Data pack 2: Hi, I have downloaded all of the data packs to be able to play multiplayer except for "Data pack 2". Whenever I try to find it through the store, game or my games it always says that its not...
  5. Modern warfare (downloading the data packs and other packs)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare (downloading the data packs and other packs): i have installed modern warfare on my xbox ( with the disc ) and it has asked me install some packs before i can even play the game. Some packs installed with ease, others wouldn’t let me download...
  6. COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store: Can someone help me. To play MW i need to download the data pack 1, but in Microsoft Store it shows me a message that this pack is currently not available. I reseted the complete Console and...
  7. Why cant i get data pack 1? (COD modern warfare)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get data pack 1? (COD modern warfare): This has gave me a lot of problems. 1.) when i first bought it i wished to play the campaign. So it downloaded and I clicked on modern warfare and it gave me the xbox paywall. I gave in and payed...
  8. Data Pack 2 for Modern Warfare unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data Pack 2 for Modern Warfare unavailable: I am trying to play Modern Warfare online multiplayer but cannot access because i don't have the data pack 2. I'm unable to find a way to download it, the link online is unavailable, the Xbox...
  9. MWF Data packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MWF Data packs: Ive looked into how to fix the missing data packs and it says most places and they say When you go to Multiplayer it will show instructions. Press the Xbox button Select My games and apps...
  10. Missing data pack 1 on modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing data pack 1 on modern warfare: So today i bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare on a disc. And it tells me to install data pack 1. I saw some tutorials on how to install it but none of them work for the disc version. Does anyone...