All EA games not working causing my co sole to freeze and glitch.

Discus and support All EA games not working causing my co sole to freeze and glitch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Star Wars battlefront 2 won't load on my Xbox series x. I've contacted EA about this multiple times and we have went through all the steps to try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCloud_xD, Nov 22, 2020.

1. xCloud_xD
    xCloud_xD Guest

Star Wars battlefront 2 won't load on my Xbox series x. I've contacted EA about this multiple times and we have went through all the steps to try to get it to work but nothing seems to be working. I call Microsoft today and the represent was completely
    uninterested in my problem, he kept speaking over me and told me I have to report the problem on Xbox and just wait that there is nothing else that can be done. I tried the game on my Xbox one and it is working perfectly fine. It is not working on my series
    x it is also causing the console to freeze whenever I launch it. This is the only game I am have problems with and i haven't gotten any type of help or answers about it. It's frustrating that I spent 500 dollars on a console and pay for a subscription for
    it and the games don't work. Thrns out its all EA games ive downloaded a few diffeeent ones and im habing the same problem.

:)

xCloud_xD, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Eggnogga Win User

No vip code

I dunno if the faults solely on EA, I think it might be a lack of communication between xbox & EA that caused it. Thats obviously just my assumption.
  3. Kinectimal Win User

Unbelievable

I've encountered many glitches with SRIV. It's kind of sad.. I really liked this game, too. That's saying something considering my hatred for SR3. The glitches I've experienced so far: Game locking up (freezing), Co-op partner and myself got stuck and were
    unable to move/use weapons, switching my character's gender can cause my character to retain traits of the opposite gender, Image As Designed does not play voice samples.. The list goes on.
  4. Frozen Shotz25 Win User

Xbox360 Battlefield 4 will not play multiplayer

DICE/EA has said that there is a freezing error/glitch in this version game that will be fixed in the next patch coming in the next week
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Should I hold off getting BL 2?

[quote user="Khronokai"]I know of the virus, which is game breaking, but not a glitch...[/quote]Those are the big 2. The rank reset causes you to loose all of the skins and buffs you worked for, which many would consider very bad. There is the freezing issues
    as well. Then there is also the whole levels >50 deal. I'm using glitch as a general term.
  6. NL LOST ONE Win User

I'm back.

I was banned cause I told people how to do the PBR Glitch nearly a year ago cause EA wasn't fixing it. It was like my second post on an EA forum. 1 month later, I get a perma ban message. And since my EA account and gamertag are linked, no more EA games.
    Till now.

To Praetorian: I've been on here since BC1, and been playing BF since Modern Combat.

The Summer of '08...good memories.
Thema:

1. All EA games not working causing my co sole to freeze and glitch. - Similar Threads - games working causing

2. New Modem now online gaming won't work..

in XboX Networking Hardware
    New Modem now online gaming won't work..: New Modem now online gaming won't work.. I've even called CenturyLink but they were no help. I've also checked my live account to be sure active and I'm good until 2021....
  3. Why don't my games installed off discs on the One work on my Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't my games installed off discs on the One work on my Series S?: Topic. I have several games including: WWE 2K Battlegrounds WWE 2K19 and 20 Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Continues And various others installed on my Xbox One at the Flat, I tried to run the...
  4. Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work: I tried to play a game called Shinobi Striker on xbox and it was in gamepass. I own the game on a disc but since its in gamepass it wont let me play unless i have gamepass. So i try to play the...
  5. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  6. Goat Simulator - MMO add-on not working: causing game to crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goat Simulator - MMO add-on not working: causing game to crash: My son purchased the MMO add-on for Goat Simulator. Every time he tries to run it, it causes the game to crash. We have tried the usual uninstall/install method as well as resetting his console....
  7. 1706 update causing game to not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1706 update causing game to not work: ever since my console updated, game now says installation is not complete and won't work 5d09cf45-99f8-47c7-ae2c-c5b9f1e636ad
  8. free game codes just cause 2 + fallout 3 do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free game codes just cause 2 + fallout 3 do not work: I have an xbox one I played on the pc before so thought it would be nice to play older games I liked now on my xbox one i first bought fallout 4. It came with a free game code for fallout 3. I...
  9. Offline gaming not working cause xbox live is down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline gaming not working cause xbox live is down: My question is: I've bought dead or alive 5 last round (digital edition) via the xbox store. I have installed it and disabled throwdowns. All was great till the xbox live crash. Now i cant start...
  10. Just Cause 2 - game download not working with prepaid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just Cause 2 - game download not working with prepaid code: Received free JC2 download when purchasing JC3 for Xbox One. Entered code on Xbox One and was told the region and language settings were wrong (no they aren't) Logged into Xbox account online...