All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

Discus and support All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxNeedHumanSupport, Jun 30, 2020.

1. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all morning making group posts and all of the sudden this happened.....
    I cannot interact with anyone beside actually multiplayer in game random preselected matchmaking.... I have game I bought specifically to play online and meet people and talk in parties now I cannot even join them. I don't know what to do, xbox has no human
    customer support and there's no easy way to get help from the support team. i don't understand how things like this are legal when i've paid 1000$ or more in total as a customer to own these things and I cant even get proper reasonably timed or user friendly
    info to have a human on the phone attempt to fix or help my issue..... this has probably been said before and now im just another post saying the same things

:)

XboxNeedHumanSupport, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TheDaredevilHD Win User

All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts for games

This was due to a outage at xbox. Everyone was having issues. Should be fixed now
  3. DEATH 928 Win User

All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts for games

I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all morning making group posts and all of the sudden this
    happened..... I cannot interact with anyone beside actually multiplayer in game random preselected matchmaking.... I have game I bought specifically to play online and meet people and talk in parties now I cannot even join them. I don't know what to do, xbox
    has no human customer support and there's no easy way to get help from the support team. i don't understand how things like this are legal when i've paid 1000$ or more in total as a customer to own these things and I cant even get proper reasonably timed or
    user friendly info to have a human on the phone attempt to fix or help my issue..... this has probably been said before and now im just another post saying the same things
    First check for an outage

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If no outage check you network and settings.
  4. Kuudere Baka Win User

Most of the time, xbox servers go down unexpectedly and everyone goes through it playing xbox live with friends and all. Xbox Servers usually go back up in 1-2 hours. Occasionally, it’ll take longer.
  5. Skills Krauser Win User

As far as I know, there was some outage with social and gaming. I guess it must have been solved by now.
  6. XGN iiKiLLL 7 XS Win User

Thema:

All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

1. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts... - Similar Threads - friends appear offline

2. Friends list appearing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list appearing offline: Hello everyone, So earlier today my friend and were trying to play together but neither of us could hear each other in the party chat. We both tried resetting our consoles but to no avail. Now,...
  3. Friends Appearing Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Appearing Offline: The Xbox says all 68 of my friends are appearing offline and ik for a fact some of them are playing. I asked them and they are all having the same problem. I tried to restart the Xbox and it was...
  4. All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline": I heard that this issue is happening to many people and Microsoft are working on a fix. When can we expect this to be resolved? (time frame) 86b70418-bde4-46e6-aff5-807170a23edc
  5. All friends appearing offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    All friends appearing offline: So I'm looking through my friends list and I see all my friends go offline. When ever they invite me to a party, I cant hear them and they cant hear me. This started yesterday....
  6. all of my friends randomly appeared offline and i i dont know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    all of my friends randomly appeared offline and i i dont know what to do: I hopped on my xbox wanting to play with some friends so i hop on my game and i go to my friends and everyone is online but when i go to one of my friends profiles its just white so i know its...
  7. Friends appearing offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends appearing offline: When ever I go to my friends list on Xbox One it shows that all my friends are appearing offline. This happened when I was in a party chat with one of my friends. I can't even hear my friend...
  8. Appearing Offline - Friend Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing Offline - Friend Notifications: My friend keeps getting mad at me because I'm not noticing when they are online. I pointed out to them that they're appearing offline but they're claiming I should still get the notification when...
  9. friend appears offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend appears offline: I cannot see my wife in the same house. Yesterday we played earthfall invasion without a hitch. Last night I appear offline to her. She can invite me to a party and vice versa but cannot invite to...
  10. My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS: My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard reset his console and he's still stuck...