All friends appearing offline

Discus and support All friends appearing offline in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I'm looking through my friends list and I see all my friends go offline. When ever they invite me to a party, I cant hear them and they cant hear... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Halo5Master0311, May 23, 2020.

1. All friends appearing offline

So I'm looking through my friends list and I see all my friends go offline. When ever they invite me to a party, I cant hear them and they cant hear me. This started yesterday.

:)

Halo5Master0311, May 23, 2020
  2. Wolfieon Win User

my xbox just told me that some was online but my friends list is still say that everyones offline
  3. iSpyn Win User

Thank god its not my Xbox dieing lol! Same here just started 30 min ago and is all random, got a party inv I couldn't join out of nowhere... hope it cones back up
  4. IVIadIVIitchell Win User

Same, must be a server problem
  5. Melthris Win User

All friends appearing as offline?

Happening down in Australia too guys. All friends are "Offline"
  6. Wolfstar20 Win User

All friends appearing as offline?

Washington state here and it's working too
Thema:

1. All friends appearing offline - Similar Threads - friends appearing offline

2. All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline": I heard that this issue is happening to many people and Microsoft are working on a fix. When can we expect this to be resolved? (time frame) 86b70418-bde4-46e6-aff5-807170a23edc
  3. all of my friends randomly appeared offline and i i dont know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    all of my friends randomly appeared offline and i i dont know what to do: I hopped on my xbox wanting to play with some friends so i hop on my game and i go to my friends and everyone is online but when i go to one of my friends profiles its just white so i know its...
  4. Friends appearing offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends appearing offline: When ever I go to my friends list on Xbox One it shows that all my friends are appearing offline. This happened when I was in a party chat with one of my friends. I can't even hear my friend...
  5. Appearing Offline - Friend Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing Offline - Friend Notifications: My friend keeps getting mad at me because I'm not noticing when they are online. I pointed out to them that they're appearing offline but they're claiming I should still get the notification when...
  6. friend appears offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend appears offline: I cannot see my wife in the same house. Yesterday we played earthfall invasion without a hitch. Last night I appear offline to her. She can invite me to a party and vice versa but cannot invite to...
  7. My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS: My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard reset his console and he's still stuck...
  8. Friends appearing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends appearing offline: Recently, I have been logging into my account and it keeps showing some of my friends appearing offline when I know they aren’t because they are in my party. Plus, when I go on the xbox app it...
  9. Issue with friends. Everyone appears OFFLINE.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with friends. Everyone appears OFFLINE.: Everyone on my friends list appears offline and I cannot join anyone's games or party chat. I know they are on because I am texting them. The app also shows everyone is offline. Anyone know a fix...
  10. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...