All friends appearing offline

Discus and support All friends appearing offline in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I'm looking through my friends list and I see all my friends go offline. When ever they invite me to a party, I cant hear them and they cant hear... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Halo5Master0311, May 23, 2020.

1. All friends appearing offline

So I'm looking through my friends list and I see all my friends go offline. When ever they invite me to a party, I cant hear them and they cant hear me. This started yesterday.

:)

Halo5Master0311, May 23, 2020
  2. Wolfieon Win User

my xbox just told me that some was online but my friends list is still say that everyones offline
  3. iSpyn Win User

Thank god its not my Xbox dieing lol! Same here just started 30 min ago and is all random, got a party inv I couldn't join out of nowhere... hope it cones back up
  4. IVIadIVIitchell Win User

Same, must be a server problem
  5. Melthris Win User

All friends appearing as offline?

Happening down in Australia too guys. All friends are "Offline"
  6. Wolfstar20 Win User

All friends appearing as offline?

Washington state here and it's working too
Thema:

1. All friends appearing offline - Similar Threads - friends appearing offline

2. Friends appearing offline when their not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends appearing offline when their not: Hi, I keep having this problem happen, I go online to join games with friends but they are appearing offline. I was chatting with them and they said they are showing as online and their setting...
  3. My friend who is Online, appears Offline in Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend who is Online, appears Offline in Microsoft Flight Simulator: In Microsoft Flight Simulator, my friend who is online is showing offline or "disconnected". Because of this, multiplayer doesn't work for us. This was happening last night and is still happening...
  4. Xbox friend appear offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friend appear offline: On my xbox one s all of my friends appear offline. 813a4ef4-0098-493e-bf80-8eeb140034b5
  5. Friends list appearing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list appearing offline: Hello everyone, So earlier today my friend and were trying to play together but neither of us could hear each other in the party chat. We both tried resetting our consoles but to no avail. Now,...
  6. Friends Appearing Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Appearing Offline: The Xbox says all 68 of my friends are appearing offline and ik for a fact some of them are playing. I asked them and they are all having the same problem. I tried to restart the Xbox and it was...
  7. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...: I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all...
  8. All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline": I heard that this issue is happening to many people and Microsoft are working on a fix. When can we expect this to be resolved? (time frame) 86b70418-bde4-46e6-aff5-807170a23edc
  9. all of my friends randomly appeared offline and i i dont know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    all of my friends randomly appeared offline and i i dont know what to do: I hopped on my xbox wanting to play with some friends so i hop on my game and i go to my friends and everyone is online but when i go to one of my friends profiles its just white so i know its...
  10. Friends appearing offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends appearing offline: When ever I go to my friends list on Xbox One it shows that all my friends are appearing offline. This happened when I was in a party chat with one of my friends. I can't even hear my friend...