All Friends offline

Discus and support All Friends offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; seen this happen to other ppl. happened to me at6-29-20 WELP so 1 of my friends were online, im very confused i try to text 1 of my friends so i did,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jiffy - Best Youtuber, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:42 AM.

1. All Friends offline

seen this happen to other ppl. happened to me at6-29-20
    WELP so 1 of my friends were online, im very confused i try to text 1 of my friends so i did, no answer, he usually answers me, 10 minutes later my other friend gets on i inv to a party he joined and i told him about this we didnt about this,
    so i got on google said to turn off the xbox i did that and when it was off i realized a terrible mistake. NOW here i am making this post, and none of my friends are on but when i open astroneer and wait a little bit i join my friend that is supposedly offline
    but the loading bar is at 100% but didnt load. What is this glitch, and how does it work?

:)

Jiffy - Best Youtuber, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:42 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. UnblockedPenny Win User

All Friends offline

same problem but there is currently an outage the xbox team is working to fix this as soon as possible :)
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

All Friends offline

4. King Got Clamps Win User

All Friends offline

Servers are currently experiencing issues.
  5. boomhour636 Win User

All Friends offline

Should be fixed in 24 to 48 hours
  6. Kill4Kush20 Win User

All Friends offline

It's probably xbox servers down try contacting them
Thema:

All Friends offline

1. All Friends offline - Similar Threads - Friends offline

2. Friends list appearing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list appearing offline: Hello everyone, So earlier today my friend and were trying to play together but neither of us could hear each other in the party chat. We both tried resetting our consoles but to no avail. Now,...
  3. Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues: Every now and again, everyone on my friends list goes offline and I have to wait sometimes up to 10 minutes for the friends that are online to slowly pop up again. ALSO recently my friends and I...
  4. Friends Appearing Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Appearing Offline: The Xbox says all 68 of my friends are appearing offline and ik for a fact some of them are playing. I asked them and they are all having the same problem. I tried to restart the Xbox and it was...
  5. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...: I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all...
  6. Online friends showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online friends showing offline: Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has...
  7. My Xbox friends are showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox friends are showing offline: For some reason, my xbox is showing all my friends to be offline which i know is incorrect. How do I fix this problem as ive restarted and nothing happened 945c2661-f62e-44ab-88f4-dd238230cd8b
  8. All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline": I heard that this issue is happening to many people and Microsoft are working on a fix. When can we expect this to be resolved? (time frame) 86b70418-bde4-46e6-aff5-807170a23edc
  9. Shows all friends offline 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Shows all friends offline 2020: Hello, i use xbox game bar to talk with my friends as i dont have a microphone for the actual xbox. it has been working perfectly fine for a couple months, but now this past week i cant play with...
  10. All friends appearing offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    All friends appearing offline: So I'm looking through my friends list and I see all my friends go offline. When ever they invite me to a party, I cant hear them and they cant hear me. This started yesterday....