All game progress lost (Overwatch)

Discus and support All game progress lost (Overwatch) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GEEZUS 956, Sep 22, 2019.

1. GEEZUS 956
    GEEZUS 956 Guest

I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level 1, endorsement level 1, no customization items whatsoever,
    no stats such rounds won and whatnot. What just happened?

I started with blizzard support since my microsoft account is untouched, but they told me, “Unfortunately we cannot see what items you have earned on the console versions of Overwatch, as they are tied to licenses with Microsoft.” What can be done?

:)

GEEZUS 956, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Your save should be preserved in cloud. Delete local save and restart. You have purchased the game? Try remove and than add again your account on box. If nothing helps, i would follow colegues advice to conntact support.
  4. Ackis Win User

Lost all game progress.

5. Temhotabot Win User

Lost all progress

If you believe your account has been compromised you will need to contact support for your region and have them start an
    Unauthorized Access Investigation. If you live in the US/Canada the number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX. Anywhere else click on
    support at the top of the page, then on contact us at the bottom of that page, then
    by phone.
  6. Flavius Win User

Lost all progress

I had a similar problem! My wife was doing really well on KI survival mode when all of a sudden it said "a sign in change has occurred" and she lost all progress because it kicked her back to the menu. Even though I did NOT take her controller away, the
    only controller we have, the stupid Kinect thought I wanted to sign in on her controller! All I did was move my head forward a bit. I was sitting in a chair next to her the whole time!

I started a thread on the Kinect Xbox One support forum, please also post this there.
Thema:

1. All game progress lost (Overwatch) - Similar Threads - game progress lost

2. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  3. Lost Game progress after changing account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Game progress after changing account alias: Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still...
  4. Lost all game progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all game progress.: Not sure where to even go with this question. I was signed in on Xbox Console Companion and was playing Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery. There was a storm nearby and the power went out at my house...
  5. Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went out. 19f8214c-fa66-4dff-8eb5-72c577d4fb64
  6. Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost: Hello, I've been playing the game on xbox game pass for more than 10 hours, and today I decided I wanted to switch the game folder to my SSD and since I couldn't find an option in the xbox app to...
  7. 我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation: My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation: My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get...: 我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation) My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get back faa58b2d-1740-4250-8764-9eca5052275d
  8. Game progress lost after relinking to my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress lost after relinking to my Xbox account: Hi there, I was playing Modern Combat 5 game and I had liked the game to my Xbox account. I had to reinstall the game. After connecting back to my Xbox account, my progress is lost :(. Could you...
  9. Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updaing console and colonial marines for the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updaing console and colonial marines for the ...: Hi all, I Lost game progress after signing up to xbox live, updating console and colonial marines for the first time. I changed my gamer tag and I can still see my achievements etc in my profile...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games progress lost after Windows 10 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games progress lost after Windows 10 update: I have been playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games since 2017, including all the Daily Challenges, on my laptop and had reached Expert Level in all 3 games. However, following a recent Windows...