all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching

Discus and support all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all my gamepass games stopped working today. Clicking play on Microsoft store does nothing. Clicking play on Xbox (Beta) crashes the app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Don Bartski, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Don Bartski
    Don Bartski Guest

Hello

all my gamepass games stopped working today. Clicking play on Microsoft store does nothing. Clicking play on Xbox (Beta) crashes the app. Choosing the game launcher from windows prompts me to the gamesservice installer in Microsoft Store, which is obviously
    already installed.
    I have tested every method I could find, (wsreset, etc), also everything mentioned here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-issues-gaming-services/c65cba50-48e1-4d6f-9af9-b980c94ca3a5
    Nothing works. It is not the windows clock sync issue. All other games bought elsewhere (GOG, Steam) work fine. Everything here also worked until yesterday, 100% not a system incompatibility issue.

I tried the reset app method on GEARS 5 as given here:
    https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/cant-launch-gears-5-on-xbox-game-pass-pc-beta-app/22331/37

no luck. I tried to uninstall and reinstall. In the Xbox (beta) - choosing to reinstall GEARS 5 (or any other game for that matter)
    results with an error 0x80070057 at 0% now. No games can be installed now from the app it seems. Trying to install from Windows store gives me

error- please try again later message with no other info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Don Bartski, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Don Bartski Win User

I did find a comment somewhere saying that manual reboot of GamingServices and GamingServicesNet under services.msc might help. Can't do it - in my case it is set to automatic and attempting to run results in error 87: Invalid Parameter.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Installation of XBox PC (XGP-Gears 5, Dishonored 2, etc) never finishes (Endless Loop), Can't Delete Either

4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

I had trouble installing games on the ultimate gamepass on the pc, I updated Win10 and everything went normal.
  5. DjambaTronic Win User

The Outer Worlds does not start

6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Can't access Game Pass Games

I had problems with the gamepass on pc, some games I could not download, I solved with an update on Win10, see if there is an update available.
Thema:

1. all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching - Similar Threads - gamepass games Win10

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC not launching games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass for PC not launching games: Anyone else having an insane issue with the Xbox Game Pass for PC app where literally nothing is launching? I have managed to get Dead Cells to launch after so many tries but Sea of Thieves for...
  3. Xbox gamepass games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass games not working: I downloaded sea of thieves with the game pass on pc. Every time I started up the game it crashed. I tried everything and reinstalled 3 times and never worked. 4e217acb-4f86-4250-8059-a8dec0c84255
  4. cant install games on with xbox gamepass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install games on with xbox gamepass on pc: i cant install any games with the xbox gamepass i always get the error 0x80070005 on games that dont need administrator approval they stop at 90% and games that do stop at 100%...
  5. A gamepass game just ruined my Xbox ONE X ?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    A gamepass game just ruined my Xbox ONE X ?!: A good evening to you all, i was just playing "remnant from the ashes" when I died and enterd the white loading screen. That screen didnt change for 10 min so I though that the game has probably...
  6. Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked): Hello I have halo ce, reach, and halo 2 installed but when i look into the custom installation in settings, it told me they are all locked. The 70gb of files are all installed but the game is...
  7. Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?: I took me about 3 - 4 restarts, clearing my windows cache, updating windows all just down download Streets of Rage 4. Now, I'm trying to download Gears Tactics and I still can't get it to work....
  8. Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work

in XboX Insiders
    Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work: I recently renewed my Gamepass Ultimate and the the day after I renewed it i was randomly not allowed to do quests or get Microsoft rewards from gamepass and certain games like Minecraft wouldn't...
  9. [Suggestion] For games leaving soon, add leaving date on the Gamepass logo in the splash screen

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] For games leaving soon, add leaving date on the Gamepass logo in the splash screen: After seeing this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/gfsfoe/gta_is_no_longer_on_game_pass_stop_posting_asking/ For games leaving soon, I suggest adding a leave date next to the...
  10. Gamepass and Game Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass and Game Data: I currently am paying for gamepass and i was considering buying a few games, but I had a few questions first. If I unsubscribe from gamepass, but join again in the future, does my game data save...