All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X

Discus and support All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i look around or move the shading in every game flickers. I tried a google search but couldn't find anything. I'm on the Series X with a Sceptre... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/puffyfluffy12, May 4, 2021 at 7:05 AM.

1. All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X

When i look around or move the shading in every game flickers. I tried a google search but couldn't find anything. I'm on the Series X with a Sceptre 4k tv. Pls help

submitted by /u/puffyfluffy12
    [link] [comments]

/u/puffyfluffy12, May 4, 2021 at 7:05 AM
  2. ROBOSLIDER Win User

Xbox One X with Kinect and auto dimming lights

My Kinect and console light auto dimming is still acting oddly. When in a game both are bright, but when I open the guide they both dim and stay dim when I go home and browse around the console. Back to the game and they go bright again.

It's a bit annoying, because the X power button light is quite bright in a low lit room. I was hoping hooking up Kinect would produce the same experience with the light dimming as on the One.
  3. tejo chase Win User

bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card

If they were to put it a bigger ssd internally the price of the series x would rocket so to keep prices at a reasonable level these 1tb ssd drives sold separately and you only need them to play series x games once the internal ssd is full however you can
    still use standard external harddrives to play xbox one 360 and og games from and yoi can also store series x games on them you just cant play the series x games from them so it might mean a little more transfering around of series x games (which will move
    much faster than hames move now) so for a fair while you probably wont even need the plug in ssd drive.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series X/Xbox one

I cant find anything online that is this specific. I just wanted to ask if the owners account library will be fully transferable from xbox one to the xbox series x. Honestly this will be a deciding factor on wether i buy it or build a lynux gaming
    pc.
    Your entire account will be transferred from Xbox One to Xbox Series X when you sign in on Xbox Series X, you just may have to download and install the games again that you have, you wont need to buy the game again as you already own them.

Bare in mind, if you want to go for a gaming PC and are looking to match or get the same spec's and performance as the Xbox Series X or better, you'd be looking at a price of around £2000 give or take.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Updates download location

Yeah I understand this, but like I said before...all the games are in the external, but for whatever reason is upgrading and updating to the internal.
    This behaviour only occurs on Series X|S optimised games and only on the series X|S console.

Basically, if you have an Series X and your Xbox One game has been optimised for the system it will be moved to the faster storage during the update.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
Thema:

All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X

1. All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X - Similar Threads - games dim move

2. Why does my Xbox dim HDR games now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox dim HDR games now?: For some reason when I tried to play Apex today my xbox dimmed the screen super dark, like to the point where its so annoying its unplayable. When i dashboard the screen returns to normal but...
  3. Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.: When I stream games to my pc it is dimmed to the point that I can't see anything, all my auto dim settings are turned off, I have reset the xbox, the router, and the computer. My brightness is all...
  4. Screen dims when playing certain games

in XboX Insiders
    Screen dims when playing certain games: I have a Hisense TV and the Xbox One X has worked fine ever since it launched. Over the past couple of months though, I have have noticed that the screen dims / becomes significantly darker when...
  5. My Xbox 360 keeps dimming and turning black as I'm playing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 keeps dimming and turning black as I'm playing games.: Ive been playing Minecraft recently as it has become more and more popular. However, as I'm playing, it keeps dimming until I can no longer see anything. What should I do?...
  6. HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update: I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched the forums for awhile and didn't quite find a match. I have an Xbox One X and a 65" hisense tv. Everything worked fine up until the most recent...
  7. Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim: Lately my Xbox has been launching games that are HDR at an extremely dim level. I have a TCL 6 series and the HDR works fine. There has been a couple of times in the past where I’d launch Gears 4...
  8. Xbox One X dimming for some games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X dimming for some games and apps: When I start some games the Xbox will go into dim mode and stay there. So if I start Netflix once Netflix loads the whole screen is in the dim kinda background mode even my home menu. It is the...
  9. The TV screen dims after the initial game screensaver!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The TV screen dims after the initial game screensaver!: Hello. The problem is this: When starting games (for example, Fifa18, Assassin's Creed Origins) on the console Xbox one X, the screen is bright at the time of the splash screen. Then the screen...
  10. Some games not starting, screen dims during videos.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games not starting, screen dims during videos.: Around the 8th of Jan I've been having a few issues with my Xbox, around the time I got a system update. I looked online and some other people have been having a few of these problems, so it makes...