all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted

Discus and support all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted i have also updated my console Xbox 230 4gb corona but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abhisheksood, Nov 12, 2014.

1. abhisheksood
    abhisheksood Guest

all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted

all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted i have also updated my console Xbox 230 4gb corona but the problem did not go, the i took it to local repairman but he was unable to detect any fault in my hardware
    or software . so what should i do

:)

abhisheksood, Nov 12, 2014
  2. FAM1AZUARA
    FAM1AZUARA Guest
    It crashes

It crashes all the time, I can't play, it crashes before a select a location, it crashes when i select how many cards I want, it crashes before the game start, it crashes when the game starts. Its really annoying

FAM1AZUARA, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Crashing/Freezing

i always have freezing problems and its a digital copy and it happened on my physical copy too which annoyed the hell out of me what the hell is wrong with u turn 10 and playground why does these 2 wonderful games crash alot after a few hours of gameplay
    then it starts to freeze and then after a few freezes it crashes

billyhatcher341, Nov 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You took your console to a local repairman who said he couldn't find an issue with hardware or software. Because of this (he would have needed to open up the console to look at it) there is nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Once a console has been opened up it is considered modified which is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service that you agreed to when you signed up for the service.

onyxishere, Nov 12, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

You took your console to a local repairman who said he couldn't find an issue with hardware or software. Because of this (he would have needed to open up the console to look at it) there is nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Once a console has been opened up it is considered modified which is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service that you agreed to when you signed up for the service.
  6. KillrnStinx Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

The crashing is happening to me too. Sometimes before crashing does your game freeze? Sometimes mine will just crash and close out and just be gone and other times it will freeze, mostly when im breaking a block but it also has when im just running, and
    it will freeze. I wont be able to move. After 5-7 seconds of freeze, then it crashes. Its irritating. I also noticed after uninstalling the game, upon reinstallation, it had remembered certain setting or something, cant remember exactly, but it let me know
    that some data was left stored on my computer. Maybe in registry or something i dont know. Im no expert but i would think the reason for reinstalling the game would be to get a fresh start. But that doesnt seem to be happening. I need to know where to go to
    delete all data. Like to get into the registry, program files, absolutely everywhere w
  7. billyhatcher341 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crashing/Freezing

i always have freezing problems and its a digital copy and it happened on my physical copy too which annoyed the hell out of me what the hell is wrong with u turn 10 and playground why does these 2 wonderful games crash alot after a few hours of gameplay
    then it starts to freeze and then after a few freezes it crashes
  8. supercooper67 Win User

Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play

ive done all these before unfortunately- the game doesn't crash or freeze, it just starts loading when I click play, then goes back to the main menu.
  9. oskar1p Win User

trouble connecting to the XBL but internet connection is ok (POLAND)

We are trying to solve this problem with my ISP now. i have never had disconnections before. sometimes a freez or crash but not sudden dc's
Thema:

1. all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted - Similar Threads - games freeze crash

2. Xbox One S games freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S games freezing and crashing: Recently I've come across the issue of my games freezing and occasionally crashing when I'm in game. After I exit the game, menus from the console become really slow and unresponsive. The only...
  3. Games constantly freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games constantly freezing and crashing: For the past week or so I've been experiencing this constant problem with the games I'm playing where they just randomly freeze and crash, I've been trying to figure out what it was for a while....
  4. XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...: Hi! I'm playing 5 Xbox Game Pass games using the Xbox Beta app for installing and launching. 2 games are basically unplayable due to loading forever and/or crashing on load and freezing during...
  5. Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games: Hi, i'm facing some freezes with console crashes on some games. Should this be an Hardware Error? My Situation: Games like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, ... are...
  6. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.: So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the...
  7. Why are my games freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games freezing and crashing: My Xbox keeps freezing and crashing after 5-10 minutes of gameplay and i am forced to do a factory reset to fix the problem. 471329d1-4531-4674-8b75-9cbacceb9cf2
  8. ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...: for some reason (this has never happened before) now when I play call of duty advanced warfare, exo zombies the game will randomly freeze and make an odd stuttering/ buzzing noise and I have to...
  9. xbox one x freezing console crashing on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x freezing console crashing on certain games: ive had this problem happen to me multiple times now i dont know if its hardware or software related i bought an xbox one x for Christmas of last year it worked fine for a few months no problems...
  10. Games freezing and crashing xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games freezing and crashing xbox one x: I just got red dead redemption 2 and every time I play it it crashes after 5 - 10 minutes. This happens with some other games but not nearly as often. I have tried a power cycle, factory reset,...