ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games !

Discus and support ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I´m frustrated. I tried to play on my new Series X an NO, absolutely NO game starts or runs without any crash or freezing, even original Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hasso71, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Hasso71
    Hasso71 Guest

I´m frustrated. I tried to play on my new Series X an NO, absolutely NO game starts or runs without any crash or freezing, even original Microsoft Games like HALO fail to play.

First I tried Starwars and new Watchdogs Legion, no way. Runs about 5-10 seconds after gameplay begins and then crashes.

Then I thougt original Microsoft should work on their own platform, but HALO also crashes on the box.

Sometimes you have to coldstart, or pull cable, sometimes just wait for self-shutdown.

I tried for 3 or 4 ours, and now left it in maximum anger and frustration.

My son owns a PS5 since two days and I´m pissed for not doing it like him.

:)

Hasso71, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  3. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
  4. PlanetFunny Win User

Xbox is on but no screen on the tv

i had the same problem with the black screen and now it keeps crashing... even when i do the offline update it crashes..The funny thing about this problem is that it all started after the 2year guarantee ended about 2 weeks later. 500Euros for the best
    console (Xbox X) my ****.... i´m not sure if it is worth buying the New X Series
  5. OwenRogers1 Win User

Xbox series S

Ok thanks for letting me know. I might get a series x then so i dont have to rebuy all my games. Even though the x is more expensive the price of the games outweigh it.
  6. B1G D4DDY K Win User

Couldn't play any of my games today after preview update

Seems to have done the trick. My games including Forza 5 all load and allow me to play without any freezing/crashing to the home screen. Thanks Microsoft team.
Thema:

1. ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games ! - Similar Threads - Games freezes crash

2. Xbox series X freezing and crashing at every games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X freezing and crashing at every games: Hi, My Xbox SX keep freezing and crashing when I start a game. Is it a software or hardware issue? Do I need to wait for an update or send it back. It's a bit frustrating paying 500€+14€/m for...
  3. Games freezing up in game - however doesn't crash console

in XboX Insiders
    Games freezing up in game - however doesn't crash console: I've found this week with 3 games (Planet Coaster, Watchdogs, Bright Memory) that the games freeze up at random points - you can't do anything in the game. I can access the dashboard and navigate...
  4. Xbox Series S issues, Games freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S issues, Games freezing and crashing: Hi, I recently received two XBOX series S XBOX consoles. One of them works flawlessly and the other does not. The series S that has issues I experience freezing and crashing on the following...
  5. XBox One S games freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S games freezing and crashing: My son's Xbox has started crashing and freezing playing on Fortnite recently. Happens on other games too. The game suddenly freezes and then sometimes comes back after a couple of minutes, or...
  6. Xbox games freeze and then crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games freeze and then crash: When i play madden 21 and rainbow six siege about 1 min into the game it freezes and then sends me to the homescreen 77acec33-59bf-4a17-b54e-85fa3a4816cf
  7. Game keeps crashing and freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing and freezing: Hiya i brought wwe 2k20 brand new and the game keep glitching and freezing i have tried a diffrent disk also had the same issue what could this be? Many thanks 8e7124fd-26c1-491a-8a30-c941b2c31fe0
  8. Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!: Okay so since yesterday my console has been freezing and crashing games. I have tried hard resetting it for about 5 times now and also opened my Xbox cleaned the internals and the fan this helped...
  9. All Games freeze and crash on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Games freeze and crash on Xbox One X: I've lately been getting games that play for 5 minutes and then freeze and crash. It doesn't matter what game it is, it happens to all of them. I've watched a few videos online on how to fix this,...
  10. Some games freeze and crash on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games freeze and crash on Xbox One X: Hi, I was excited to play Red Dead Redemption 2 when it became available on game pass. However, I run into a serious problem - it freezes every time on first cutscenes. Even if I try to skip...