All games purchased have changed into trial versions????

Discus and support All games purchased have changed into trial versions???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anybody help please? My son got a HDMI tv for his room and after connecting his XBox to it, all his downloaded games have changed to trial versions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UlTIM4TRIxGAM3R, Jan 23, 2014.

1. All games purchased have changed into trial versions????

Can anybody help please? My son got a HDMI tv for his room and after connecting his XBox to it, all his downloaded games have changed to trial versions and he has lost a lot of DLC.

:)

UlTIM4TRIxGAM3R, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Diner Dash - Refund?

If you have changed consoles since you purchased it a few years ago then you will need to perform a license migration. Otherwise it will continue to show as a trial.

Temhotabot, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Capcom Arcade Cabinet

I downloaded the xbox trial Capcom Arcade Cabinet. Then I purchased the arcade cabinet off of xbox live dashboard for 2000 msp. Next I went into the game and it is not recognizing that I have purchased the arcade unlock for all the games.

There must be something wrong on the xbox side. Please fix it so I can play my games.

Alistair1million, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Senryu BR
    Senryu BR Guest

You have changed of console in last days!?, i give a kick!

Because that error is comun whif people transfer their content from one console to another one new and forgot to make the transfer license...

If that is your case you have to go here in xbox.com in your profile and go in the transfer license content, follow the instructions and after finish conect whif your new console, now you will be able to use again your content (you have ALWAYS use the transfer
    license tool for the system reconize the new "home" of your content).

I hope if i help you and fogive my bad english, it´s self learnerd.

Senryu BR, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Senryu BR Win User

You have changed of console in last days!?, i give a kick!

Because that error is comun whif people transfer their content from one console to another one new and forgot to make the transfer license...

If that is your case you have to go here in xbox.com in your profile and go in the transfer license content, follow the instructions and after finish conect whif your new console, now you will be able to use again your content (you have ALWAYS use the transfer
    license tool for the system reconize the new "home" of your content).

I hope if i help you and fogive my bad english, it´s self learnerd.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gold trials not activating? Please help!

Also to add, the trials will not change your account status to gold. The only way to test them is to try playing online. You will not be able to purchase any games with gold games or purchase games at the gold sale price with a trial.

Also, trials do not stack. So if you added them all at the same time, they each overwrote each other. You will only have enough time on your trial as the last card you entered.
  7. Piztup- Win User

need help im new to xbox live

Unfortunatly you cannot change regions once its set i believe. To set it for the region you live in, you will need to make a new account. The free trial should kick in automaticly when you set up your account. (There is a maximum of 3 free trials per
    xbox (well there used to be, it may have changed now)). If you purchased a 2nd hand console, there is a possibility that all the free trials were used up.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Destiny trial mode problem I got full game

Sorry to hear it. When you say you bought all the games to get out of trial mode what do you mean? Do you mean that you've purchased only the DLC or base game and DLC? In order to play out of trial mode you must have purchased at least the base game or
    have someone logged in or set as Home who has purchased the base game.

If you have purchased the base game on your account and are still experiencing this issue then perhaps a trial license is interfering with the content. In this case you would need to call phone support to request the trial license for the game be removed
    from your account. Click this link to get the number for your country http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  9. HassanB Win User

Created a new Xbox Live profile. Now i can't play any downloaded games.

Hi,

Licenses don't transfer from one account to another, they are only good for when you are changing Xbox 360's so I'm confused as to what you mean by "gotten his license transferred to his new account".

If the previous account was banned/suspended all content purchased on the previous account would have gone with it too which could be a possible cause for you getting this Can't Launch on Games on Demand purchases that are already on the console, same for Minecraft
    and Trials HD being XBLA games showing up as Trials only.
Thema:

1. All games purchased have changed into trial versions???? - Similar Threads - games purchased changed

2. Purchased game not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game not available: I purchased Peggle 2 ages ago with an online code. I haven't played it in probably two years, but really enjoyed it and thought id play it with my kids, now that they are old enough. When i tried...
  3. Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store: Greetings. I did not know that to hide games from the "ready to install" list in my Xbox One interface would make virtually impossible to knwo which 360 games I have available from Gold...
  4. I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased the game pass, they charged my card but it was not activated: Hello, today (16/11/2019) I made the purchase of xbox Game Pass with my card, the charge was made, however, on the microsoft website and xbox (beta) it appears as if I had not bought anything....
  5. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  6. Game Purchases and Transactions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Purchases and Transactions: If i have a balance of 30$ (Microsoft account balance) from the rewards program, and i try to buy a 60$ game will it charge the other half on my credit card? fb5cf848-65cb-404d-a9cf-70179ace2876
  7. Have not received my game that I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not received my game that I have purchased: So this never happened to me until now that i just purchased a game more like backwards compatible for $19.99 the purchase went throu but have not received my game the money be taken already...
  8. "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.: Trying to buy coins on NHL 20, try to purchase and get the following message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot Purchase in-game content because of how your account is set up. To change...
  9. Cant Purchase Games as Region keeps changing to USA from UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Purchase Games as Region keeps changing to USA from UK: Hi All, I hope someone could help. For some unknown reason recently when I go to buy a game on Xbox One, Smart Glass or Xbox.com it keeps showing me the items in the USA store instead of the UK...
  10. Change Purchaser of Game/DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Purchaser of Game/DLC: I was bought the deluxe edition of Forza Motorsport 6, as I am not old enough to buy it myself, but when I finally got to play the game, I had to buy the DLC cars for credits instead of having...