****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting

Discus and support ****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GWGZ is recruiting for Bo2 & GHOSTS. Accepting everyone as long as you're: FEMALE AGE 15+ HAVE A MIC If you want to join send me a msg on xbl:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mrs Ohteedubz, Jun 14, 2014.

1. ****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting

GWGZ is recruiting for Bo2 & GHOSTS.

Accepting everyone as long as you're:

FEMALE

AGE 15+

HAVE A MIC

If you want to join send me a msg on xbl:

Kik: Mrs.Ohteedubz

Email :*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Mrs Ohteedubz, Jun 14, 2014
  2. All girl clan NOW RECRUITING!!!! Vixens of Valor ****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting :D

Ladies! Looking for other girls to play with!? Well i got the spot for ou! Vixens of Valor is an all girl clan now recruiting! Visit vovgaming.enjin.com now and apply!!

Pink Bullets xo, Jun 14, 2014
  3. GRT1s
    GRT1s Guest
    Looking To Join An Awesome Clan for Black ops2 and many more!!

Hey, there is an awesome all girls clan now recruiting . She is only taking three more girls. Hit me up for more info. StR8 Jacket Jim

GRT1s, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Xx1adyScorpioxX Win User

All girl clan - Recruiting now!

HeartBreaker are you a girl?
  5. GRT1s Win User

Looking To Join An Awesome Clan for Black ops2 and many more!!

Hey, there is an awesome all girls clan now recruiting . She is only taking three more girls. Hit me up for more info. StR8 Jacket Jim
  6. DsG Grim Win User

DsG is now recruiting!!!

Still looking for new guys and girls that want to rock hard but have fun, we are a family freindly community, looking for casual or competitve guys and girls come check us out - thanks for looking...

~ ~
  7. APOCACIDE Win User

Tattered Banners now recruiting

we could use a few girls, is they any nord girls who aren't easily offended? we wont hit on ya, all well married, but we do get a little loud and possibly vulgar
  8. T6K KingXplicit Win User

T6Q RECRUITING ALL GIRL CLAN

great job girls on recruiting some more girls keep it up
Thema:

****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting

1. ****ALL GIRLS CLAN**** Now Recruiting - Similar Threads - ****ALL GIRLS CLAN****

2. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  3. XBOX all access

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX all access: Has anyone been invited yet to xbox all access on amazon this weekend yet im just curious submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  4. The best Call of duty all times!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The best Call of duty all times!!!: For me its probably bo2 because i never really played any of the modern warfare games except the beta of the new one. 06888453-a711-40ae-8c67-6fe1d71a8fb5
  5. All access and existing subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All access and existing subscriptions: I'm thinking about going with the all access plan to upgrade to a one X. I have live gold/gamepass/etc through may of next year. Can I get credit back for that? Will it start again at the end of...
  6. All Girls COD: Black Ops 2 Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Girls COD: Black Ops 2 Clan: **Photo of my stats: http://share-fastly.picmonkey.com/prod/photo_posts/Ws24N1N3JuD_12373045.jpg** I am looking for an ALL GIRLS, Call of Duty Black Ops two clan ONLY. -You must have a mic to...
  7. Any gamer girls like to join an all girl clan (XB1 & Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any gamer girls like to join an all girl clan (XB1 & Xbox 360): Are you looking for a clan? We play call of duty advancedwarfare and destiny Chronic Lady Gaming Recruting ages to 15 and up Be must mic Must be a girl. And that plays xboxone or 360 or...
  8. CLG [ALL GIRL CLAN] [USA/UK] [XBOX 1 & 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CLG [ALL GIRL CLAN] [USA/UK] [XBOX 1 & 360]: Chronic Lady Gaming [CLG] is an all Girl clan looking to recruit dedicated and loyal players who are willing to lend a helping hand to help the clan grow. CLG is a laid back, and easy going clan...
  9. Calling all Girl Gamers!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling all Girl Gamers!: My name Is Alexis and while I'm a girl gamer, I'm also a researcher! I am doing a project on gender in the gaming world and wonder if any of you would mind answering a few questions (it wouldn't...
  10. Any girls out there want to be in a all girl clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any girls out there want to be in a all girl clan?: Sublime Gurls Gaming is recruiting.. I play all kinds of games. Im 21.. if you want to join message me if you join though sublime has to be in your gamertag And you need a mic..18 and older can...