All hail the sniper king lol

Discus and support All hail the sniper king lol in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi people i miss bfbc2 so much me and my clan were once legendary snipers of bfbc2 a year or 2 ago now we are going for bf4. Very some of you people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by roadkill1910, Feb 8, 2014.

1. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

Hi people i miss bfbc2 so much me and my clan were once legendary snipers of bfbc2 a year or 2 ago now we are going for bf4. Very some of you people would remember us cuz as time passes by new comers come and old players start to leave btw just wanna tell
    u people if any one wants be awesome in arica harbour then tell me cuz i always came 1st in arica n always won my whole team in arica take care guys All hail the sniper king lol ;)

:)

roadkill1910, Feb 8, 2014
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Wow! Xbox One is truly a different console than it was at release.

All Hail MS the Kings of gaming.

ZTROOPER16, Feb 8, 2014
  3. First ever Halo 4 killionaire

I like how it says "You are the King" on the victory screen. After that killionaire, it's so true.

-----

"HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!"

Galactic Geek, Feb 8, 2014
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Wow! Xbox One is truly a different console than it was at release.

All Hail MS the Kings of gaming.
  5. Da Wife Said No Win User

GTA V trailer = GOTY

And all this time I thought that Duke Nukem will be game of the year. I mean.... Come on... Hail To The King!!! Baby!!!!!!
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

First ever Halo 4 killionaire

I like how it says "You are the King" on the victory screen. After that killionaire, it's so true.

-----

"HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!"
  7. BADNOMAD Win User

The Reloading.......

[quote user="Zehq"]
    AN-94 needs a fire rate cap and below radar needs to make a return and that's all that's necessary.

[/quote]All hail you, for knowing all that needs to be! When I grow down, I hope I'm all knowing like yourself! Hail the king of Nerf/Nurf!
  8. MidsizeTie2673 Win User

Halo 4 trailer!

OMG,OMG!!!! Masterchief is coming back!!! Hail to the "real" King,babies :) !!!
Thema:

1. All hail the sniper king lol - Similar Threads - hail sniper king

2. elite sniper war pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elite sniper war pack: i purchased the elite sniper war pack. i was told it was paid for. how do i find in in the game df99c30b-6bbb-4ace-aa61-d98afdae9cee
  3. Xbox One -- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt -- Installation Issues -- Error Code 0x87E0000F

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One -- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt -- Installation Issues -- Error Code 0x87E0000F: Greetings Fellow Gamers, I recently purchased Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edt and it will install the DLC but the main game only gets to 407.71 Megabytes or 1.7% then stops. I have been trying to...
  4. Sniper Elite 3 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 3 download: Purchased Sniper Elite 3 on the weekend, cant download. Gets to 1.78gb and stops. Error messaging appears: ErrorCode:87E0000F Yes, I have enough storage space 7fcdba5f-7038-4c10-b5dd-d7d9acfbdd7e
  5. sniper elite 4 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 4 season pass not working: I purchased the season pass for sniper elite 4 last month and installed it and everything. I already been playing sniper elite 4 on gamepass. When I go to click on the dlc it takes me to the...
  6. Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior: Does anyone still play referenced game for XBOX 360 multiplayer? Is it compatible for XBOX 1? 43afeb5f-d18e-443e-857b-9bcaff8f02f7
  7. Sniper Elite 4 achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4 achievements.: I haven't received any achievements on the game nor am i in the leaderboards. I get medals and weapons upgrades. But no achievements. I contacted rebellion who were worse than useless. Told me to...
  8. Sniper Contracts keep crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Contracts keep crashing: Hi my name is Brody Kossler and I recently purchased your game. I was really enjoying it until I reached the Beketov Valley Region. When ever I try to pick up a collectible or go to an extraction...
  9. Simple sniper game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Simple sniper game: Am new to games. Tried Call of Duty, but it's too complex for a first game. What is a simpler sniper or shooting game on Xbox One? ebf85db1-3ee7-4888-a80c-989959cd7479
  10. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...