All hail the sniper king lol

Discus and support All hail the sniper king lol in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi people i miss bfbc2 so much me and my clan were once legendary snipers of bfbc2 a year or 2 ago now we are going for bf4. Very some of you people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by roadkill1910, Feb 8, 2014.

1. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

Hi people i miss bfbc2 so much me and my clan were once legendary snipers of bfbc2 a year or 2 ago now we are going for bf4. Very some of you people would remember us cuz as time passes by new comers come and old players start to leave btw just wanna tell
    u people if any one wants be awesome in arica harbour then tell me cuz i always came 1st in arica n always won my whole team in arica take care guys All hail the sniper king lol ;)

:)

roadkill1910, Feb 8, 2014
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Wow! Xbox One is truly a different console than it was at release.

All Hail MS the Kings of gaming.

ZTROOPER16, Feb 8, 2014
  3. First ever Halo 4 killionaire

I like how it says "You are the King" on the victory screen. After that killionaire, it's so true.

-----

"HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!"

Galactic Geek, Feb 8, 2014
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Wow! Xbox One is truly a different console than it was at release.

All Hail MS the Kings of gaming.
  5. Da Wife Said No Win User

GTA V trailer = GOTY

And all this time I thought that Duke Nukem will be game of the year. I mean.... Come on... Hail To The King!!! Baby!!!!!!
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

First ever Halo 4 killionaire

I like how it says "You are the King" on the victory screen. After that killionaire, it's so true.

-----

"HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!"
  7. BADNOMAD Win User

The Reloading.......

[quote user="Zehq"]
    AN-94 needs a fire rate cap and below radar needs to make a return and that's all that's necessary.

[/quote]All hail you, for knowing all that needs to be! When I grow down, I hope I'm all knowing like yourself! Hail the king of Nerf/Nurf!
  8. MidsizeTie2673 Win User

Halo 4 trailer!

OMG,OMG!!!! Masterchief is coming back!!! Hail to the "real" King,babies :) !!!
Thema:

1. All hail the sniper king lol - Similar Threads - hail sniper king

2. sniper elite 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    sniper elite 4: je voudrais savoir pourquoi il y a jamais eu de muse a jours sur sniper elite 4 , jamais de nouvelles carte en multijours ? au prix ou on l'achete . 5bbc9bb3-8375-480b-ab18-1908953a0935
  3. Sniper Elite 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4: Viaduct episode. Can not destroy Viaduct. I set the satchel charge but it does not go off. 6f15f0c9-d029-459a-9939-87e3667aa56a
  4. SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3: Hi All, Installed the game and season pass, problem is can play the game to the point the characters are captured, then game won’t proceed. Says please wait for rest of the game assets to...
  5. Help! Stream Snipers or Hackers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Stream Snipers or Hackers?: Hello i play on an Original Xbox One and have been loving fortnite but epic has still not yet fixed my two step verfication and i feel like my account is being targeted by stream sniper or...
  6. Error Season Pass sniper ghost warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Season Pass sniper ghost warrior 3: At the moment of giving "install" from my Microsoft account it gives the message "There is a problem to obtain this information. Please refresh the page and we will try again....
  7. problema con el juego sniper elite 4 [Edit - Translation] - problem with the game sniper ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con el juego sniper elite 4 [Edit - Translation] - problem with the game sniper ...: compre el CD del juego francotirador de élite 4, lo Instale y se instalo correctamente Pero al quererlo jugar en solitario se Hace gran een la Pantalla La Portada y se regresa Nuevamente y no pasa...
  8. Xbox one - sniper elite 4 one dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - sniper elite 4 one dlc missing: Just started the game and ine if my 4 dlc games is missing. Not on campaign or coop. It was there a couoke days ago. Plenty of room on ext drive. 9342dd17-cbc7-434e-8ce2-e9a3217e425d
  9. Can't Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Completely: Hi Guys, I recently purchased Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 from the XBOX Live Store. The problem I have is during the download... our internet connection is quite slow, however when the download gets to...
  10. Sniper Ghost Warrior 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 1: Hi, I am a regular gamer with SGW1, antiquated I know but I enjoy it, so do many of my friends there. I have a complaint and I would like it resolved please. When looking for games in Custom match...