All Halo 4 Save Data is Gone

Discus and support All Halo 4 Save Data is Gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I played Halo 4 for the first time in a month today and I noticed the following oddities: The game won't let me start any mission except... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by membraind, Feb 8, 2014.

1. membraind
    membraind Guest

Hi all,

I played Halo 4 for the first time in a month today and I noticed the following oddities:

1. The game won't let me start any mission except Reclaimer, even though I already have the Achievements for beating the whole campaign
    2. All of my loadouts are gone
    3. My armor has reverted to default, and my tag/emblem were changed
    I'm guessing this has happened to a lot of people--does anyone have any help on how to resolve this? I can see my War Games and Campaign data on my 360's hard drive, and deleting the installed Halo 4 disc from the hard drive did not fix the problem.

Allassss

:)

membraind, Feb 8, 2014
  2. My 250GB Hard drive just stopped my xbox working.

I've just had the same problem, 250gb HDD - no longer being recognised in my XBox. Didnt set up the cloud save feature either so BYE BYE to,

All my minecraft levels

MW1, MW2, MW3 save games

Black ops1 save game

Forza 3 save game

Halo 3, ODST, Reach...and bare in mind Halo 4 gets released in 50mins.....

Borderlands 1 & 2

Battlefield....

All game data gone

Crappy xbox!

Now, where is my PS3..?

al8x-5526F060-00BC-4660-A24B-0B283B54EC81, Feb 8, 2014
  3. All of my stuff is gone.

So my profile was corrupted earlier. So i go delete my profile and them re-download it. Well, it downloads fine, but then I go check the storage. All data for that profile is gone. Everything on my profile is still there, but if it was game save data, IT
    IS COMPLETELY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my borderlands(1 and 2) characters, minecraft worlds, and every other game save item is gone. Does ANYBODY know a way to get it back. Please this is about 4 years worth of save data that is just gone.

I still have all my achievements, avatar, and avatar props. If there is a way to fix this i need to know NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHORTBOYSWAG315, Feb 8, 2014
  4. membraind
    membraind Guest

Sorry, closing this thread and moving it to 343's support forums

membraind, Feb 8, 2014
  5. membraind Win User

Sorry, closing this thread and moving it to 343's support forums
  6. al8x-5526F060-00BC-4 Win User

My 250GB Hard drive just stopped my xbox working.

I've just had the same problem, 250gb HDD - no longer being recognised in my XBox. Didnt set up the cloud save feature either so BYE BYE to,

All my minecraft levels

MW1, MW2, MW3 save games

Black ops1 save game

Forza 3 save game

Halo 3, ODST, Reach...and bare in mind Halo 4 gets released in 50mins.....

Borderlands 1 & 2

Battlefield....

All game data gone

Crappy xbox!

Now, where is my PS3..?
  7. irishfino Win User

Dead by Daylight initialization error

Also the saved data is gone. There are no saves listed under saved data at all for any gamertag. It just says that when i use this game or app any data it saves will appear here. I had about 15 hours or so invested in it unlocking character perks and
    abilities.
  8. DarkThoughts Win User

Halo 4 customs kits keep vanishing in war games

Are you using cloud saves for Halo 4? I had the same thing happening to me. I was initially using cloud saves then moved all my game save data to the hard drive instead and everything has been fine since. Hope that this works for you.
  9. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

bingo

All Your Saved Data Should Come Back Soon As The Servers Have Gone Down

Thema:

1. All Halo 4 Save Data is Gone - Similar Threads - Halo Save Data

2. Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently: Hi, Does anyone know about this issue? I log on and start game but it can't find saved games and dispaly there is no saved games. 9f8fcc18-2939-46db-b1ff-25547748e977
  3. Halo 3 Xbox 360 cloud save not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 Xbox 360 cloud save not working on Xbox One: I tried the recent backward compatibility of Halo 3 on Xbox 360 with my Xbox One and the save is not working. The save was from my Xbox 360 cloud save and it works there. Whenever I insert my...
  4. Halo 5 Cloud Save lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Cloud Save lost: Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help please. My online cloud save has disappeared and I am unable to access the game. Have spoken to someone in chat, Case number [mod removed] and they...
  5. Halo Reach, Crashing, Xbox one, save files. Please help :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach, Crashing, Xbox one, save files. Please help :): Hi, I have just recently (today), bought an Xbox one Halo 5: Guardians edition console, which works okay, I am very pleased with it. as 'Halo: Reach' is backwards compatible with Xbox one, I...
  6. Halo Reach On Xbox one- crashes when loading save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach On Xbox one- crashes when loading save: Hello, As suggested I'm posting a new thread on this recurring issue. My Halo Reach crashes when loading the save point, right when the "Bungie" logo comes on screen. attempting to restart...
  7. Halo Reach needs fresh save file to start correctly on Xbox one :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach needs fresh save file to start correctly on Xbox one :(: Hello! Well, been playing Halo Reach a lot on the xbox one with my son, and for the most part besides some slow-down it's been working pretty dang good, until recently :(. Got my nephew's...
  8. Halo 2 Not Saving Games is killing me!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Not Saving Games is killing me!!!: I really want to like this game, but I am getting sick of having to start levels over!! I was just about to go after Tartarus. Having completed getting rid of all the Brutes, but no.....I have a...
  9. My Halo: Reach save data is gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Halo: Reach save data is gone!: I just started up the game after a few hours away to discover my save data is gone. I made it all the way to mission 6 on legendary and now I have to star over. Can I get it back? What the hell...
  10. Halo Reach Cloud Save Games Not Showing Up on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Cloud Save Games Not Showing Up on Xbox One: I upgraded from 360 to One about a month ago. Prior to trading consoles, I subscribed to Gold and made sure all of my saved games were in the cloud. Yesterday I tried to play Halo Reach on the One...