All history disappeared

Discus and support All history disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have a flawless perfect history with this game. ALL daily challenges were been completed. PLUS all, bar one, trophies have been achieved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dugdiamondGT, Nov 19, 2014.

1. dugdiamondGT
    dugdiamondGT Guest

All history disappeared

I currently have a flawless perfect history with this game. ALL daily challenges were been completed. PLUS all, bar one, trophies have been achieved (the 1,000,000 coin achievement is impossible to get due to a previous un-fixed bug).

Yesterday, There was a terrible lag with updating my online stats, and then ALL of them were reset/lost.

I tried to remedy this problem with the same method as previous bug fix suggestions... by uninstalling the app; resetting the winstore cache; and then re-installing the app... but, alas, still my play history has not returned.

I thought there may have been a server error, so I waited 24hrs before running the app again. Still.... all stats lost !!!

Is there a solution to getting my flawless game history back?

RSVP

:)

dugdiamondGT, Nov 19, 2014
  2. omarlotrc
    omarlotrc Guest
    I got hacked

I looked in my download history but didn't find anything I didn't buy. The points just disappeared all of a sudden..

omarlotrc, Nov 19, 2014
  3. TM12345(2)
    TM12345(2) Guest
    SW Update Erased My Live Games and Games History

I just performance d a SW update and all my live games and game history have disappeared. I had about 6 games going and now they are gone. Can I get them back?

TM12345(2), Nov 19, 2014
  4. All history disappeared

I experienced the same thing myself last night, and I believe it was due to the Xbox Live service issues, which should now be corrected. Please check again and see if your progress is restored.

BarbarossaBlade, Nov 19, 2014
  5. BarbarossaBlade Win User

All history disappeared

I experienced the same thing myself last night, and I believe it was due to the Xbox Live service issues, which should now be corrected. Please check again and see if your progress is restored.
  6. omarlotrc Win User

I got hacked

I looked in my download history but didn't find anything I didn't buy. The points just disappeared all of a sudden..
  7. Continue using my Co Win User

Secret Agent and Ninja DLC outfits didn't download

I also got the Gamestop exclusive 3 weapon pack and that too didn't download and disappears after redeeming the code.

Nothing in manage game, account history or in the game itself. With all this DLC, this is quite frustrating.
  8. KYR SPIDERMONKY Win User

Madden 25 Pro Pack

Same thing just happened to me with the Pro Pack Bundle 15. It's not showing in download history, I was charged, and it seems to have completely disappeared. If it is NOT in the history, how can I download it again?
  9. Ookami Kurayami Win User

all the talk of used games, what about used consoles?

Should be available. Unless you sold sayed games as any game sold will disappear from your purchase history
Thema:

All history disappeared

1. All history disappeared - Similar Threads - history disappeared

2. Purchase history problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history problem: Hi I purchased Call of duty modern warfare 2 weeks after release and have been playing the game up until 31 March 2020 where I was kicked out of the game and told I had to purchase the game. I...
  3. False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.: Hi, everyone. Nearing the end of last year. There was a ban wave for players that had ran into a bug with the LFG system. You would make a post (I still am unaware of its trigger) and in two weeks...
  4. Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing): When we first set up this xbox gamertag, child accounts were not available and my son was not old enough to have his own email without lying on the setup. He has been using my account and is now...
  5. enforcement history

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement history: need to know if ive been banned again 47d0e8e6-184d-4b6c-bad8-399792a5eb45
  6. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  7. status unknown then disappeared in my order history

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    status unknown then disappeared in my order history: I used the xbox live gold digital code with my new console and redeemed it. At first the order record was shown in my order history, but the status was unknown and I can't use it to play the...
  8. my star level, my points and my history, everything disappeare

in XBoX Rewards
    my star level, my points and my history, everything disappeare: Today I went into my account to invite a friend to use live gold and I realized that my account was zeroed, my star level, my points and my history, everything disappeared, I looked deeper and I...
  9. All my history has disappeared. Around 100 games played.......all gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my history has disappeared. Around 100 games played.......all gone!: What could possibly wipe out my entire history in Alphajax? I had close to 100 games played with a very good win record, and it seems to have reset to 0.....zilch...nada...gone! What can cause...
  10. Account purchase history disappeared/xbox movies & tv shows gone?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account purchase history disappeared/xbox movies & tv shows gone?!: I bought and watched a movie last night. Logged in tonight to find three seasons of my shows missing and all my movies gone. From the looks of it, seems to be happening quite frequently to others....