All Insider App activities are "Pending"?

Discus and support All Insider App activities are "Pending"? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed that all activities I have joined are showing as "Pending" in the Insider app on both my PC and Series X. Even ones that already went through... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/D34DL1N3R, Sep 15, 2021.

1. /u/D34DL1N3R
    /u/D34DL1N3R Guest

I noticed that all activities I have joined are showing as "Pending" in the Insider app on both my PC and Series X. Even ones that already went through months ago. Anyone else?

submitted by /u/D34DL1N3R
    [link] [comments]

/u/D34DL1N3R, Sep 15, 2021
  2. bradbooth Win User

Xbox Insider App (Pending Status)

Do either of you have an additional Sea of Thieves launcher waiting to install? I remember when I signed up I was also pending and finally found the Pioneers install in my waiting to install menu.
    Negative. Also on PC Windows 10.
  3. coco meat train Win User

Do either of you have an additional Sea of Thieves launcher waiting to install? I remember when I signed up I was also pending and finally found the Pioneers install in my waiting to install menu.
  4. bradbooth Win User

Hi there,

It might take a little more time to process your application. My best advice would be to check in Monday, or check the Insider app every now and then.

Best,

L
    I'll reply my situation on Monday then and see what happens.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

It might take a little more time to process your application. My best advice would be to check in Monday, or check the Insider app every now and then.

Best,

L
  6. XBF George L Win User

Hello bradbooth!

Thanks for bringing your situation to the attention of the forums. Can you give us a few more details regarding the issue you're experiencing? I understand you are trying to become an Xbox Insider program member or part of the Preview program. To in enroll
    in that you need to use an Xbox Console and sign it up. Give us some more information to best determine how to assist you.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. All Insider App activities are "Pending"? - Similar Threads - Insider App activities

2. alpha ring missing in insider app

in XboX Insiders
    alpha ring missing in insider app: i recently took my console out of the alpha beta ring cause of the party issues a few days ago as a workaround. and i recently went in the insider app to put it back in the alpha and its not...
  3. Question about halo insider app on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question about halo insider app on xbox: I am signed up for halo insider and flights, and I have the insider app for Xbox on my series x, but there is no option to signup for the insider app for mcc on Xbox even tho I am signed up on...
  4. So I am trying the Xbox insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    So I am trying the Xbox insiders app: hello, I wanted to try out the cloud gaming on the Xbox app. so I installed Xbox insiders and joined the windows gaming preview, but for some reason even after I updated my Xbox app the cloud...
  5. Pending loop when trying to move rings using the insider app on XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Pending loop when trying to move rings using the insider app on XSX: I was on Alpha any tried to move down to Beta, but the insider app just says pending for ages then give me the options to report a problem/Undo/Try again Undo and try again just go to pending and...
  6. Enrolled in Insider but Xbox PC App (Preview) not installing

in XboX Insiders
    Enrolled in Insider but Xbox PC App (Preview) not installing: I've enrolled in the preview via the Insider app, waited the 24 hours, but the update doesn't show up. I'm in one of the "22 regions" (New Zealand) which support the insider programme, so I'm not...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) available for Insiders through the Xbox App for Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) available for Insiders through the Xbox App for Windows: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App: I cannot launch the Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox ever since my console updated to the latest alpha skip ahead build. I keep getting this message when I launch the app “Getting your app ready this...
  9. Xbox insider app instuctions to leave beta causes world deletion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox insider app instuctions to leave beta causes world deletion: Apparently minecraft players are required to always be thinking on their toes and have expert level technical computer knowledge in order to not accidentally delete their world when trying to...
  10. Suggestion: Notifications for new activities in Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Notifications for new activities in Insider App: I haven't seen much people suggest this so far, so i thought i might as well do so. One thing that's been bugging me with the Insider App (be it on PC or Console) is that there isn't any way to...