All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page.

Discus and support All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account receives an error message when trying to link with epic games, as well as blocking all purchases, and sending me to the "why cant i change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua KB, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Joshua KB
    Joshua KB Guest

All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page.

My account receives an error message when trying to link with epic games, as well as blocking all purchases, and sending me to the "why cant i change my privacy settings" page. I try adding an administrator to the family group, but even after accepting the invite link, the connection does not go through.

:)

Joshua KB, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Joshua

Are you part from a family group as organizer now?

If yes, when you did this?

Before that your account was a child account?

If you're not able to see yourself as a family organizer, try this:

Create a new account that can be considered as an adult account (try using another web browser or incognito mode).

Once done, add your main account as organizer via the link below. (you can see in the new account an "add member" button

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Please double check that you select your main account as organizer too, not member.

Once successfully added, sign out from your account everywhere and restart your PC

Then log in your account again and try downloading the game.

Just to double check, please check if birthdate is more than 18 and change it if necessary

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. hossinff Win User

I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox

I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
    I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
  4. AncientGlint286 Win User

I can't change the privacy and online safety settings!

same problem, iam a child account but no parent account is linked to it, everytime i tried to link one i got the page not found message, and now i cant change my privacy settings or add a parent account.....
  5. Jackhale4 Win User

Account says I'm a child account, although I'm not.

Whenever I try to change my settings through aka.ms/accountsettings , it always leads me to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings . Although I am an adult
    account, I cannot access any of the links on this page OR xbox.com that would let me change my privacy settings. Any help?
  6. TheAndyGaming Win User

Xbox Live parental control settings

Thanks for your quick awnser.

My first idea was to use the Forza forum, but I cant login. Im still waiting to get an awnser to my support ticket about it.

But well the main issue isnt Forza itself. I have the issue because I cant change my online safety / privacy settings in xbox.

The solutions in your link didnt work for me. I still cant change my online safety / privacy settings.
Thema:

1. All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page. - Similar Threads - links purchases immediately

2. How can I link my movies purchased in XBox Store to watch on my VUDU account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my movies purchased in XBox Store to watch on my VUDU account?: I figured out how to bring my VUDU to Microsoft but not the other way around. Most of my Microsoft movie purchases linked to Movies Anywhere, but the new Bond movie didn't transfer. I have other...
  3. Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?: Basically if I purchase a game from the Microsoft Store on my PC will it be available to download on my new Xbox and will all my progress transfer from the disk version I had for my old Xbox,...
  4. Need a link to purchase and download Lego Dimensions for Xbox S All Digital. GF bought her...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a link to purchase and download Lego Dimensions for Xbox S All Digital. GF bought her...: My GF bought her son Xbox S all digital and Lego dimensions starter park for Xbox One not realizing this console has no disc reader. Can someone tell me where to find the game digitally? I have...
  5. Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the...: I received the email from Microsoft that went out to some people offering them a Series X bundle. My link was broken. I've already contacted support and they "made a note in my file." I'm trying...
  6. On my Xbox One S I purchase a NBA 2K 19 has had problems linking going online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    On my Xbox One S I purchase a NBA 2K 19 has had problems linking going online: Yes did you know Xbox S is okay but I'm having problem with the game that I purchased from Microsoft the NBA 2K 19 it would not connect to to the internet I'm formed Microsoft and they said that...
  7. Purchases Disappearing from my microsoft account on minecraft after linking my account to...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchases Disappearing from my microsoft account on minecraft after linking my account to...: So, I had redeemed 2 creeper crunch codes and got the a la Muerte (or something) and the ice cream back accessory thing. And then, by suprise, my mother gets me minecraft for my nintendo switch so...
  8. Minecraft Java purchased on Windows PC linked to xbox account unable to logon via other PC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java purchased on Windows PC linked to xbox account unable to logon via other PC's: Hi I purchased Minecraft on my main PC, its linked to my xbox account when I click mange profile, which is linked to my main email address, however if I login to another PC with my email address...
  9. Unable to link Minecraft purchases to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to link Minecraft purchases to my Microsoft account: I own mimecraft on PS4 and Nintendo Switch. A few days ago, I logged out of my microsoft account on my switch and the next time I loaded up minecraft for my Ps4, all purchases were gone. This...
  10. Don't Have Linked Purchases on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't Have Linked Purchases on Minecraft Bedrock: HI! So I've signed into Minecraft Bedrock on the switch as well as on my iPhone, but skin packs and worlds that I got on the switch edition is not on pocket edition. As I recall, when signing...