All my data for payday is gone

Discus and support All my data for payday is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Al my data for payday is gone i was level 67 and had alot of guns and masks this is for xbox one i tryed to delet my game and reinstall it but i didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joseMenedez_766, Jul 31, 2020.

1. All my data for payday is gone

Al my data for payday is gone i was level 67 and had alot of guns and masks this is for xbox one i tryed to delet my game and reinstall it but i didnt get any data back anyone know what to do

:)

joseMenedez_766, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello joseMendez_766,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your saved-data for Payday. To troubleshoot this, please

delete your locally saved games
    . After they are deleted, the Xbox One should automatically

power-cycle
    afterward, try launching your game again to resync your latest saved-data.

I hope this helps!
  3. ArgoBlue Win User

All my Data is gone

XboxLive is currently experiencing some issues. It sounds like the One's have been resolved, but the 360 is still down.
  4. OrthodoxHarp Win User

All my Data is gone

I have lost all my game data but not my achievements and I can't load applications on my Xbox one what wrong it's killing me not playing forza
  5. Mumraaa Win User

All my Data is gone

Hi, i also had my rank reset to zero when i was approaching rank 100! i called epic support and they basically laughed in my face, told me i must have cheated and refused to help. I noticed the rank reset happened when i played offline horde mode coop. After
    doing some research online i have found this is a bug in the game that has reset many peoples ranks and achievements when they play coop horde mode offline. Please help if you know how i can reset my online rank
  6. Spoilord Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

So would all my data be gone forever?
Thema:

1. All my data for payday is gone - Similar Threads - data payday gone

2. Ace Combat 7 Cloud Data Missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 Cloud Data Missing.: My gamertag is DoughBoy6120. My phone number is [mod removed] My Ace Combat 7 cloud save data was deleted for no apparent reason. I have tried all of the suggested solutions and nothing has...
  3. Dragon Ball z kakarot Data lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball z kakarot Data lost.: Alright, so basically I was playing DBZK yesterday accidentally hit New Game and lost all my data. Since this was on Xbox Offline I was wondering if I go back online if there would be a way to...
  4. Xbox one can’t access save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t access save data: I started playing fallout3 on my xbox one a month ago, our internet was acting up so I played without. So none of my save data was backed up to the cloud. My husband troubleshooted the console...
  5. Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller: After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and the mapping data resets after i reconnect the...
  6. Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....: Turn the game on, attempts to load and fails with that error. Have tried a factory reset and did not fix. fce64c2c-3269-46af-b6e0-1ecc44317430
  7. Minecraft Xbox data not syncing to cloud for other xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox data not syncing to cloud for other xboxes: I have two xboxes and my munecraft worlds wont sync between the cloud i cleared local saved games and it worked to stnc the world to one xbox but ut wouldnt sync back how do i make them sync...
  8. Browsing the XBox store on console- massive data usage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Browsing the XBox store on console- massive data usage?: So I've been keeping a close eye on data usage as of late, in respect to not exceeding the data limits put in place by my provider. I have multiple tools, including my router's traffic monitoring...
  9. Losing game data after a reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing game data after a reset: Ive reset my console before and always chose "keep my games and apps" i loaded a game and my saves are gone. When i go the manage page for the game i still have save data but still no saves when I...
  10. payday two data keeps getting deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payday two data keeps getting deleted.: how do I fix this. I'm around level 30 every time and it's getting annoying 8d157ece-d84e-4b6d-a8f2-661a06821abd