All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

Discus and support All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; f57281d7-7e35-48d4-9625-fa332ed786d4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OffstageSquid83, Apr 13, 2018.

1. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

:)

OffstageSquid83, Apr 13, 2018
  2. jigawatts121
    jigawatts121 Guest
    Missing save data

My Halo: Reach save data is gone just now too. I played it a few hours ago, made it to level 6 on Legendary, came back and I have to start all over from scratch. What the hell Xbox? Where did it go?

jigawatts121, Apr 13, 2018
  3. Cescaski
    Cescaski Guest
    Can't Upload Resident Evil game clips.

"I'm rather worried of losing my videos somehow"

All my god *** clips are gone! What the actual hell!? So all the clips I wanted to keep to see my first play through after so many years since playing it on the game cube, are gone. Now it's ruined, why did I bother buying the *** game when it came out or
    even bother buying it on Xbox One in fact? What a joke...

Cescaski, Apr 13, 2018
  4. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

Need a little more info?

Did you have them on an external hard drive that is no longer showing up?

Did you do a factory reset and sign into a different account then what the games where purchased on?

steeledwand7664, Apr 13, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where did g

Need a little more info?

Did you have them on an external hard drive that is no longer showing up?

Did you do a factory reset and sign into a different account then what the games where purchased on?
  6. jigawatts121 Win User

Missing save data

My Halo: Reach save data is gone just now too. I played it a few hours ago, made it to level 6 on Legendary, came back and I have to start all over from scratch. What the hell Xbox? Where did it go?
  7. Cescaski Win User

Can't Upload Resident Evil game clips.

"I'm rather worried of losing my videos somehow"

All my god *** clips are gone! What the actual hell!? So all the clips I wanted to keep to see my first play through after so many years since playing it on the game cube, are gone. Now it's ruined, why did I bother buying the *** game when it came out or
    even bother buying it on Xbox One in fact? What a joke...
  8. Service Star Win User

BF3 Anyone?

Hell, I'm a sniper, as u see to the left of my name, ur a medic I take sniping more seriouse fudge wins
  9. VoodooGTS Win User

If 3rd party games look better on PS4 will you go that route this gen?

Hell no. I decided to play FPS games on XBOX 360 rather on the PS3 like BF3 and BlackOps because graphics and server connection where a lot better and noticeable. My PS3 where only good on single player games.
Thema:

All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

1. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ... - Similar Threads - fudging game's are

2. All programs/games hang on loading if external hard drive connected.

in XboX Insiders
    All programs/games hang on loading if external hard drive connected.: With my WD 14TB easy store connected to the Xbox Series X, I am unable to open any program or game. Even the settings app. They hang upon opening, the hard drive light will blink, and after a...
  3. How do I go back to previous updates of a game on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go back to previous updates of a game on Xbox One: I know there WAS a way of doing this, but when the new update for the xbox one came out I can't do it anymore.. Is there any other way of going back to older versions of games?...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved purchase sync with Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved purchase sync with Epic Games: Okay so I purchased the Ark Survival Evolved Explorer's Bundle and I've been tryna get it to sync the purchase to epic games in order to use it from the epic games launcher. This is where my...
  5. Game share

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share: Can I game share with my brothers xbox and if so how c1cfd128-9f83-485d-85f5-032113dd3f10
  6. Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.: Hey yall, Slightly different problem than the ones i typically see and have dealt with. Been playing a lot of Warzone and while in game chat, I cannot hear any of my teammates BUT they can hear...
  7. Remote game streaming not connecting to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote game streaming not connecting to console: Hi. I am on an xbox one x and trying to remote play on an iphone 12 pro, latest version of ios. I have the latest robot white bluetooth controller from microsoft (with the share button). I...
  8. Games Pass for PC games data sync stuck at 0% (certain games)

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Pass for PC games data sync stuck at 0% (certain games): I've tried to boot up three games that I have played before on console and of those 3 only Halo: MCC successfully synced data but games like Alvastia Chronicles and Ori and the Blind Forest are...
  9. Game problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game problem: I just switched my console and it's the same console so I didn't know that I would lose my games that my brother and I shared please get ahold of me asap please I am losing my mind trying to...
  10. 15 years ago today the Xbox 360 was released. What’s the first game you think of?

in XboX Insiders
    15 years ago today the Xbox 360 was released. What’s the first game you think of?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpreadingTheWealth [link] [comments]