All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

Discus and support All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/elite501st, Aug 31, 2019.

1. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

/u/elite501st, Aug 31, 2019
  2. DysfunktynalVet Win User

0x87e00005

Same issue! Attempting to update game... Installation stops for unknown reason. Stuck at 20% Game needs to finish installing or show ready to start before it can be launched. Try to update again. Item attempts to install and stops again at 20%. @xboxlive
    help immediately needed!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Ready to install and homeshare not working?

Hi Dullman,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. When you say ready to install is this in my games and apps or under the game itself? DLC will not show up in the standard ready to install under my games and apps. You have to highlight the game hit the start
    or menu button go to manage game and add on. Then any DLC will show up under ready to install. On Xbox 1 is that the one that is set to home? If not you would need the account that owns the game signed in then you can access it.

Any DLC you purchased should work if the
    home share
    is set up correctly.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

I AM MISING A GAME AND MOCROSOFT DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

That and another thing DLC does not normally show up under ready to install where you would find that is if you go into my games and apps and highlight the game hit the start/menu button and go to manage game that is where it should show up and it would
    say if its installed or not and allow you to install it from there if its not.
  5. Campo Win User

I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

This had me stumped for a while. You need to open My Games and Apps and then scroll all the way to the right. There was a separate section that showed Titanfall with a Ready to Install label on it.
  6. Chaosking243 Win User

Dante's Inferno DLC not registering?

Apologies if it wasn't clear in my post somehow, but they are not in the ready to install section of the game itself, or the games and apps menu. They don't even show as free in the xbox store, only on the microsoft website, despite me owning them. I've
    even tried pushing the download from the xbox app on my laptop (where they show as owned), as soon as I do my xbox says “you need to install the game or app for this”
Thema:

All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

1. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before... - Similar Threads - games apps are

2. Transferring apps/games from Xbox to Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring apps/games from Xbox to Xbox One X: I recently purchased Xbox One X to upgrade/replace my old Xbox. Without first browsing for instruction, I turned on the new Xbox One and started to recreate my account using my email and password...
  3. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  4. Controller inputs not processing in game through companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller inputs not processing in game through companion app: Had this issue beforehand, and was fixed by updating windows the other day. Now I’m having the same issue, where my controller works fine in the menus but not on the disc i am using. I’m connected...
  5. Xbox app + Game Bar Not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app + Game Bar Not working: When I try to log in on windows 10 I keep getting the error code 0x80860010 I put it into the error search and nothing came up, please Help d7dd66fd-311c-4715-b3b5-2dad173e2081
  6. game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app remote installation not working: I setup the allow remote installation, I change my setting for my home xbox and I set the power mode to instant on. when I try to download from the app it tell me to select your default x box but...
  7. Corrupted game & app files on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Corrupted game & app files on profile: This problem has cost me several hours on the phone with Microsoft's oh-so-helpful xbox support with no answer. Im going to try to keep this as short as possible so bear with me. A few days ago...
  8. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  9. Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE''

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded game title displays as ''My app title in LANGUAGE'': I downloaded the game Colina Legacy but the title says ''My app title in LANGUAGE''. It appears as that everywhere apart from the recently placed home slot. I tried google'n it but there is...
  10. Can't download games on xbox app on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on xbox app on PC?: Hello I just got the Xbox ultimate game pass yesterday. I've tried downloading two games so far: Gears 5 and Metro Exodus. However both games are stuck at 1% with 0B/s. Initially they would...