All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

Discus and support All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/elite501st, Aug 31, 2019.

1. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

/u/elite501st, Aug 31, 2019
  2. DysfunktynalVet Win User

0x87e00005

Same issue! Attempting to update game... Installation stops for unknown reason. Stuck at 20% Game needs to finish installing or show ready to start before it can be launched. Try to update again. Item attempts to install and stops again at 20%. @xboxlive
    help immediately needed!
  3. NLH1 Win User

If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

All of your downloaded games will show up in ready to install in my games and apps
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Ready to install and homeshare not working?

Hi Dullman,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. When you say ready to install is this in my games and apps or under the game itself? DLC will not show up in the standard ready to install under my games and apps. You have to highlight the game hit the start
    or menu button go to manage game and add on. Then any DLC will show up under ready to install. On Xbox 1 is that the one that is set to home? If not you would need the account that owns the game signed in then you can access it.

Any DLC you purchased should work if the
    home share
    is set up correctly.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

I AM MISING A GAME AND MOCROSOFT DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

That and another thing DLC does not normally show up under ready to install where you would find that is if you go into my games and apps and highlight the game hit the start/menu button and go to manage game that is where it should show up and it would
    say if its installed or not and allow you to install it from there if its not.
  6. Campo Win User

I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

This had me stumped for a while. You need to open My Games and Apps and then scroll all the way to the right. There was a separate section that showed Titanfall with a Ready to Install label on it.
Thema:

All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

1. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before... - Similar Threads - games apps are

2. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox: Hi How can i power on my console while on the go? The app doesn't feature a power on function like the one for PC. Or am I doing something wrong? Regards submitted by /u/grobi__ [link]...
  4. Jogos e apps[Games and apps]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos e apps[Games and apps]: Quando vou na Microsoft Store para baixar um jogo ou app, eu aperto "A" para obter, e não acontece NADA,e depois de um tempo a microsoft store fecha,e volta para a interface do xbox,se alguém...
  5. The new My Games and Apps page is utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The new My Games and Apps page is utter garbage.: Why do I have have to take more steps, and go to entirely separate pages, to see the same stuff that used to just be there when scrolling down?! This is completely backwards and not okay....
  6. Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?: Can I find the games installed on my secondary hard drive after installing a new version of Windows on my first hard drive? The app itself does not let me change the installation path to D until I...
  7. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  8. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  9. Hiding/Unhiding games and apps with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Hiding/Unhiding games and apps with new update: I've been trying to unhide my games to view the entire list by using LS+X in the new My Games & Apps but the command doesn't work. I've tried multiple menus. Is there a new way? submitted by...
  10. Xbox one x- my games do not display in games and apps while off line. When I searched for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x- my games do not display in games and apps while off line. When I searched for a...: Xbox one x- my games do not display in games and apps while off line. When I searched for a game it shows up and is playable. 5c720a54-4511-4558-abdf-604929f2a2c2