All my games dlcs missing

Discus and support All my games dlcs missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know whats going on here but i better not loss a1000 dollers worth of dlc. I swere to god this better be fixed .is this happening to everyone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chronos Agent, Aug 8, 2019.

1. All my games dlcs missing

I dont know whats going on here but i better not loss a1000 dollers worth of dlc. I swere to god this better be fixed .is this happening to everyone.

:)

Chronos Agent, Aug 8, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

In short, Yes, this is happening to everyone.
    Xbox Support
    are aware, so please be patient while the team works on a fix.

Best,

L
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Chronos,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns DLC missing from your games on your Xbox One console.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console, but if the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, reset and keep games and apps to help reset
    the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. JonathonHill1 Win User

Me too man i cant open any games it says i dont own them i uninstalled an old game and it disappeared from the ready to install completely
  5. whoopalot Win User

r you getting error code 0x97e107df they say its a license confirmation issue but mine all mine are dlcs too but they work on 1 xbox but not the other ,
  6. Vengefuld2d90178-1bf Win User

Same here, works on my sons xbox slim but no games work on my 1x
Thema:

1. All my games dlcs missing - Similar Threads - games dlcs missing

2. MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!: I can't no longer download some of my WWE 2K games like the WWE 2K15, 2K16 and 2K17 (DLCs included). The games were retired from the XBOX store and now they doesn't even appear in "ready to...
  3. XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...

in XboX Insiders
    XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program and receive alpha version firmware. Lately, my Xbox One X appears to be falling apart. I receive the same error code over and over...
  4. DLCS killed my game (uncommon issue it seems)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLCS killed my game (uncommon issue it seems): Well hello, i'm going straight to the point, last week i bought a copy of Dragon Ball Fighterz Day One Edition so i put it in my Xbox and after the update i started to play. The game seemed to run...
  5. Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though...: Just installed Battlestations Pacific for backwards compatibility on my Xbox One. The DLCS are purchased and installed. But they do not load in game. However other people in the Xbox Community...
  6. Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help!: Hello, I have recently purchased some Xbox One codes on certain websites and after doing so, put them on a jump-drive with the intention to share them with my friends at a social gathering....
  7. I have the blackops2 dlcs but when i load into game they arent there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the blackops2 dlcs but when i load into game they arent there.: It says that i have them in my hard drive but when i load up the game they aren't in the game why is that? 349a56d0-bbfc-4dae-94b1-3981c976f6a4
  8. My BO2 dlcs won't load in my manage game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My BO2 dlcs won't load in my manage game: The Season pass won't install any of my dlcs after I bought the season pass bf64fdd0-9ef3-4b37-99c8-490bfaa5d255
  9. Problem buying dlcs for a bakwards compat game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem buying dlcs for a bakwards compat game on xbox one: Hi i have recently bought cod bo1 for my xbox one because it was backwards compatible. I am having problems buying dlcs for it. it allways tell me this: Sorry your purchase cannot be completed...
  10. Got a game and DLCs for free now console doesn't think I have game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a game and DLCs for free now console doesn't think I have game: I downloaded a backwards compatible game (battlefield 4) with all DLCs for FREE and the consol says I have all of it (68.3 GB) but now the console says I don't have the game and it will not let me...