All my in game content is gone

Discus and support All my in game content is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So to put it simply, i bought realms and i had excess to all the worlds and skins and all that, but 2 days pass and I can still access my realm but all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamianAlicea, Nov 26, 2020.

1. DamianAlicea
    DamianAlicea Guest

So to put it simply, i bought realms and i had excess to all the worlds and skins and all that, but 2 days pass and I can still access my realm but all my skin packs are gone, all the world templates, and also all the other skin packs i bought before,
    i checked my card and it said i bought realms but i cant access anything on realms plus

:)

DamianAlicea, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

All of My Downloaded content is gone

Are you currently on the same console that this content was originally purchased and downloaded on? If not, you should do a license transfer.
    http://xbox.com/drm
  3. Toad 004 Win User

All of My Downloaded content is gone

Ok, you need to sign in under the gamer tag that bought the item so you don't need to pay again. Seeing as how you've had your xbox for 4 years, I'm guessing your 3-star rep/2070 gamerscore is NOT a 4 year old account (I apologize if I am incorrect). Sign
    in with the account(s) that paid for the items in the first place, and you will see a button for "download again" on marketplace.
  4. valkyrestorm Win User

Cant connect to xbox live since the new update

My 360 updated but now my profiles are gone and all my content is gone as well.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

All my games are gone

Hey there KiericSonnen77,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the games not showing up on the console. Let's have you try to Power Cycle the console and see if that helps first.

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Ponyboy998 Win User

All my games are gone.

So it must have been a glitch. When I logged in today my Owned Games was back up to 144 and the Games With Gold is showing 32. I believe what happened was that it was reading me as not having an Ultimate Subscription. It allowed me to play online, but
    still showed Ultimate and Gold as Available Offers in the Full Library. Its now only showing EA Access in the Available Offers. Hopefully this info will help anyone with that issue in the future. Thanks for your reply Angakuit!!!
Thema:

1. All my in game content is gone - Similar Threads - game content gone

2. Game Pass has overwritten my previously purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass has overwritten my previously purchased content: Game Pass has overwritten my previously purchased Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and now none of that included download content is available; the cars show in my garage as needing to be...
  3. Black ops cold War, still have no content packs, can't launch game at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops cold War, still have no content packs, can't launch game at all: Have blackout screen on black ops cold War, have tried the manage game idea, but I still don't have any new content packs, is this activision problem or xbox, 31c522ff-f007-41b5-a96d-fe329c899aab
  4. Account problem when purchasing a game with additional content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account problem when purchasing a game with additional content: I bought the game Sea of Thieves black friday edition for my main xbox account on pc. But the special Black Friday content applied to another account that I no longer play. I specify that I had a...
  5. Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App: I do not have family settings enabled, yet after a recent update the Xbox app is no longer allowing me to download age restricted content. Not sure what could have gone wrong. What are the best...
  6. Issue with content restrictions for games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with content restrictions for games: So I recently got the game pass for Sea of Thieves because it was a good deal and I can't play it because I get an error that tells me I can't play due to my privacy and online safety settings. I...
  7. How to remove content restrictions in Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove content restrictions in Game Pass for PC: Hello, I have a Problem with my XBox Account and Games from the Game Pass for PC; it seams that I can not install games witch content restrictions, although I have no familiy account. I can find...
  8. Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?: Hello folks. I'm using Game Pass for PC. All Windows apps (Microsoft app store, Xbox app etc.) are telling me that the Halo 4 MCC DLC is installed but I when I try to launch Halo 4 from the Halo...
  9. Rainbow Six Game Content Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six Game Content Purchase: Hello there, I bought a credits for R6 but I learned i can't use with my steam account. So my money is going waste. I can't get a refund cuz it is digital content. So Is there any way I can get a...
  10. Showing content I don’t own in game library

in XboX Insiders
    Showing content I don’t own in game library: I had preordered Jurassic World Evolution but canceled it. There was a preorder bonus. I later purchased the game. Under my add ons it shows the preorder bonus. I can install it but can’t access...