All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters?

Discus and support All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play SMITE all night sometimes, for me its water and fruits because I don't like eating unhealthy and just not very good for gaming food. I can't be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Aug 10, 2019.

1. All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters?

I play SMITE all night sometimes, for me its water and fruits because I don't like eating unhealthy and just not very good for gaming food. I can't be getting my controller dirty when I'm winning now can I? Besides, I prefer to go to Wing Stop for lunch
    normally, not in the middle of the night lol. I like their fries.

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters?

1. All night gaming? What's your go to game/ snack for all-nighters? - Similar Threads - night gaming What's

2. Night Call on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Night Call on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Having recently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, I downloaded Night Call for PC which recently became available. All installed fine and the game launches. However in the menu screen it says...
  3. Does xbox 360 fight night champion game work in xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 fight night champion game work in xbox one ?: Hi does xbox 360 fight night champion work on xbox one? I was not able to purchase on xbox store it says can't purchase now I guess it is region locked game I stay in Asia. Please help.So I...
  4. I reset my xbox one s last night, the bundle game Halo2 gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox one s last night, the bundle game Halo2 gone: I bought a used xbox one s, set up my own account in that xbox, but the Halo2 gone. how could I get the game back, this Halo2 bundle. what I have is the the packing box showed it's halo2....
  5. games and dlc packs got wiped on my xbox one when machine uploaded over night

in XBoX on Consoles
    games and dlc packs got wiped on my xbox one when machine uploaded over night: can anyone help me to retrieve my stuff please 75d9f0fd-bfbf-4575-a99a-f3384f79b40d
  6. Creation of a fun community game night for Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation of a fun community game night for Halo 5: I am looking for a group of people to start a fun costume games or other to play with once a week or so. I would plan on recording it but the main purpose would be to have just a fun group....
  7. Forum Game Night (FGN) 2007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forum Game Night (FGN) 2007: Hi peeps, anyone around here from the good old days from 2007? Was just remembering the good times like that time we got together and won like 16 BTB games in a row... BTW anyone has that pic...
  8. Hello , will there be ever a new game fight night ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , will there be ever a new game fight night ?: Hello , will there be ever a new game fight night ? b08c2e32-fd22-4774-bd86-ef9e38f2c7aa
  9. Cannot connect to Bingo game server since last night. Is the game down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Bingo game server since last night. Is the game down?: Hello, I have not been able to connect to the Bingo game server since last evening. I have checked the settings on my computer, and on the game software in my Microsoft account. I'm using...
  10. My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.: My 360 froze while playing last night and when I got up this morning all the data had disappeared. It factory reset and everything is gone. d7cefa18-5572-4d26-aba7-6728107131bd