All of my games have disappeared completely

Discus and support All of my games have disappeared completely in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my games have disappeared completely there not in ready to install either i dont know what to do i have tried everything. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wyattmgeee, Jan 29, 2020.

1. wyattmgeee
    wyattmgeee Guest

All of my games have disappeared completely there not in ready to install either i dont know what to do i have tried everything.

Please help.

:)

wyattmgeee, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Hey there,

so just checking here....do you have an external hard drive that you use for gaming? and is it possible someone else is signed in on the XBOX itself? if the reset doesn't work, check those items on the list next
  3. REK 1 Win User

Try to UNPLUG POWER to CONSOLE and wait 2 mins. Now plug power back in , TURN ON, and SIGN IN , see if any change, If you are using a External Hard Drive, then UNPLUG it , then plug into a different USB port. Let me know what happens
  4. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome to the forums!

First try this... Turn off you console keeping pressing the Xbox button on your console untill turns off.

Then unplugged and wait 5 minutes, turn your console on and check...

You can check if you see al your purchase with your account here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Regards!
  5. Lord Siidius ( AKA L Win User

All of my games have disappeared completely there not in ready to install either i dont know what to do i have tried everything.

Please help.
    This is an odd issue. We will need more details. What model Xbox One do you have? Are you using an external hdd along with internal? Have you tried to do a restore to defaults and reinstall? Was the system shut off improperly when last used? Is the system online?
    Have you tried testing your connection to Xbox Live?
  6. Gothtec-48930051-B03 Win User

All of my villagers have disappeared?

I've had the same problem...

Had a village of breeding villagers, went mine clearing, came back, villagers gone! all of them!!

Went to next village, bagged a couple and brought them back to my village. Went mapping, came back, all the villagers gone.... In both villages!!

Found a third village, buried deep in sand, with 3 villagers... Left everything alone except for clearing some sand, and put in a couple of doors to the village huts.

Went back to my base built an automated chicken breeder/farm/cooker...

Popped in to see villagers, as it the other side of the map to my base....

Villagers all gone!!!!!

There are now no more villagers on the map, every time I left them alone they DESPAWNED!
Thema:

1. All of my games have disappeared completely - Similar Threads - games disappeared completely

2. Bought games disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games disappearing: So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to...
  3. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

in XboX Insiders
    So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.: [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments]
  4. My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't...

in XboX Insiders
    My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gabriel_Dot_A [link] [comments]
  5. Game download/update que disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download/update que disappearing: Hi, There's a bug in the One-X OS which I'm surprised no one has reported yet - or perhaps have and I'm not aware. Anyhow; If I fully shutdown my console with any game downloads or game updates...
  6. Game disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game disappeared: A game i bought last year is gone. Its not on my library and when i tried to redownload it it is asking me to pay again. The game was red dead redemption 2 Nothing has changed on my account....
  7. Games Installation Disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Installation Disappearing: Hello guys, I have had this issue with two games that I have installed recently. Actually the only games I have installed. One of them is The Outer Worlds. And the another one is the Age Of...
  8. Queue games disappearing before completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Queue games disappearing before completion: Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make sure how big it is before i can let the...
  9. Issues starting up fallout 4 then Game disappeared completely help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues starting up fallout 4 then Game disappeared completely help!!: Split from this thread. I have a question I recently bought fall out 4 on the Xbox live store. The game had an error code saying I didn't own the game it needed a disc. I uninstalled it an...
  10. Downloaded games completely disappearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games completely disappearing?: yeah I had the game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 purchased and downloaded, never deleted it and played it just a few weeks ago and i go to play it today and it's gone, i go to redownload it and it...