all of my items of fortnite have disappeared

Discus and support all of my items of fortnite have disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello guys, my name is arthur and i am a player of fortnite. recently i haved a problem who makes me angry because all my items on this game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArthurKF, Aug 1, 2019.

1. ArthurKF
    ArthurKF Guest

hello guys, my name is arthur and i am a player of fortnite. recently i haved a problem who makes me angry because all my items on this game disappeared. this problem started when i linked my xbox account whit the epic games account. when i did this, all
    of my itens on fortnite has disappeared. i called the technical assistance of the epic, they didn´t solved the problem, they are asking about my account and the my answer is the same, i didn´t have one, and when i linked both of the accounts, my skins and
    v-bucks be gone. can someone help me?

:)

ArthurKF, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello ArthurKF!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your missing items on Fortnite.

Unfortunately, the items that you're missing are associated with Epic's game servers not Xbox's.

I would have to suggest contacting EPIC SUPPORT again for further assistance.

I would suggest maybe uninstalling the game / re-installing the game.

Uninstall Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space

Try that and let us know if it helps! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. ZOMBIE BOY DJT Win User

Cant buy in app (game) content

There is no error code when i go to purchase an in game item it show the grey box as if it was loading then disappears and doesn’t say anything about an error. It did this on multiple games like Fortnite, NBA 2k19 and Minecraft it just doesn’t load.
  4. Donate Milk Win User

Halo 4 Specializations and Armor (Limited edition) Do not show up

For me, when I specialized, all of my pre order items such as the Arctic battle rifle skin, have disappeared. I hate 343 for this.
  5. Vizionz-8F749D3C-A08 Win User

armour disappeared

I'm having the same problem, all pre-order code items just disappeared.
  6. VanBur3n Win User

Skyrim losing all items on main quest Thalmor Embassy

Well thanks for the heads up. I am going to save and put all of my items in my house before doing this quest. Today, you have saved many items from disappearing into a dark void gentleman. I salute you.
Thema:

1. all of my items of fortnite have disappeared - Similar Threads - items fortnite disappeared

2. Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft: My xbox gold has stopped and has wiped what I bought on Minecraft store how do i get it back 623af90e-7350-42c2-a357-8a9c3846787b
  3. Purchased same item twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased same item twice: Hello, In December 2018, I bought Minecraft starter edition for my son from the store. Yesterday, I wanted to install this on a different device, but I accidentally bbought the same item again....
  4. Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...: Comprei o gamepass para meu PC e praticamente todos os jogos falam que n funciona no dispositivo, porque?? Comprei o gamepass para jogar os jogos dele, não para jogar 2 ou 3 jogos. [Translation -...
  5. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?: So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can...
  6. Fixed:Follow up to the (Will I get banned if I return an item and will I get in trouble on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixed:Follow up to the (Will I get banned if I return an item and will I get in trouble on...: So, this is my follow up to that question and I want to have some things cleared up. 1: So I won’t be in trouble with Xbox or microsoft if I bring back the same item I already had but a broken...
  7. Can I Get Fortnite Items from M8X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Get Fortnite Items from M8X?: My friend taught me to play Fortnite together with him recently, and I found this game is really funny, but my skills are not so good, maybe I need prepare more Fortnite items. My friend...
  8. Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold

in XBoX Rewards
    Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold: I completed all the quest with gold for fortnite it was login to gold "x" days play fortnite "x" days and download two games with gold I did all that even checked my status online said it was all...
  9. Xbox quests Fortnite item

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox quests Fortnite item: So In this months Xbox’s quests challenges you can win a Fortnite gift for completing 3 challenges. I have completed the 3 challenges and I have not received any gift yet , can anyone help ?...
  10. How to Access Your Fortnite EON Items In-Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Access Your Fortnite EON Items In-Game: Hello Gamers! We're back with another guide to help you find your in-game goodies if you happened to score the Xbox One S Fortnite console bundle that comes equipped with a few slick add-ons for...