All of my progress has been lost

Discus and support All of my progress has been lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to play Forza 5 tonight and it showed that it's syncing data and after that it asked me if I wanted to use the profile on my xbox or on cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harkerdude, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Harkerdude
    Harkerdude Guest

I tried to play Forza 5 tonight and it showed that it's syncing data and after that it asked me if I wanted to use the profile on my xbox or on cloud which was strange but I chose the one local which had more recent date on it. When the game booted up, it
    acted as if I just bought the game and took me through the introduction video and stuff. I basically lost the progress that was on the cloud save.

I want to know if there's anyway to get my save back because I put a lot of time into it.

Thank You

:)

Harkerdude, Feb 12, 2014
  2. GA9451
    GA9451 Guest
    Ultimate Wordament

When my Wordament SYNCH yesterday, the entire game reset to zeroes for all word games. Has my last 18 months of progress been lost?

How do I recoup all my past progress?

Frustrated

GA9451, Feb 12, 2014
  3. Lost daily progress

Progress has been lost for all of November on all of my Microsoft games with daily challenges. No updates are currently available, so there doesn't seem to be anything I can try.

JustinProvchy, Feb 12, 2014
  4. Charlie_B Win User

Lost game progress

I've been having issues with my Internet connection lately. The WiFi has been disconnecting quite often. That has happened long after having completed all the Jigsaw Jam puzzles. Now for some reason, all that progress has been lost.
  5. dupdf51cb10-264f-416 Win User

Freezing?

Don't get me started! It freezs during multi-player and I did the first 2 levels of story only to find that all my progress has been lost.
  6. EX Titanium Win User

Lost all my progress!

I just posted about the same type of issue,... and have only found a few other posts, all with NO HELP AT ALL from MS, and no explanation,... I think its just a dead game and they dont care, because this same issue has happened for 2 years it seems, and
    never gets answered or replied.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Lost all my progress

8. maslova Win User

Autosaves not working

I lost all the game once and then got stuck and thought a reboot would help. Now I lost all my progress again. Has anyone found a fix?
Thema:

1. All of my progress has been lost - Similar Threads - progress has been

2. Lost progress on Wordament

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Wordament: Progress for Wordament is showing on Xbox, but not syncing to game which starts as if it has never played. Has anyone sorted this problem yet? 5488bcfd-91ae-4f93-9d73-4b7e223a69d2
  3. I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.: I would like to reset my progress on my Solitaire Collection. How do I do that? I can find no topic that explains this. Marie be2990e7-b77a-4748-aa75-af9a5d1655b7
  4. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  5. All game progress lost (Overwatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game progress lost (Overwatch): I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level...
  6. Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time: I asked before about spending $100 and not getting the next VIP star and was told I had to spend more than what was said, which sucks. But I spent $100 in February and there are no points pending...
  7. my reward progress has gone

in XBoX Rewards
    my reward progress has gone: Hi can some one help me, ive just been onto my rewards account and all my reward points are gone it looks like my account has been reset I have signed out of my account and signed back it to see...
  8. my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress

in XBoX Rewards
    my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress: i have just logged into my account and went to check my vip star rank and its been reset i was on my way to 2 star rank and now am back to the start? i have had this rank for some years now.why...
  9. My Jigsaw Jam progress has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Jigsaw Jam progress has been wiped: Yesterday I completed three stars on all levels for collections 1, 2 and 3. Also earlier today I completed a 200+ piece puzzle (the Tiger) and it has not recorded my progress. Any help to have my...
  10. How do I create an xBox live account for a child who has progress saved in offline account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I create an xBox live account for a child who has progress saved in offline account?: There seems to be a very unacceptable feature missing from the xBox Live account setup. An adult can join xBox Live through an existing offline profile, which allows their online account to start...