All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.

Discus and support All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox360 games on Xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. When i start up the game it says ''Disconected to xbox live'' Even when i sign in it wont give... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxXSHADEZ69XxX, May 16, 2019.

1. All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.

My Xbox360 games on Xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. When i start up the game it says ''Disconected to xbox live'' Even when i sign in it wont give me xbox live. And ithout it i won't be able to save progress. I tried restarting my xbox still did not
    help.

:)

XxXSHADEZ69XxX, May 16, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Everything is up an running at the moment:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. yobrizo Win User

try to check Xbox live status
  4. KNF3 Ace Win User

Uh yeah.. annual subscription for as long as I can remember. I have been playing Xbox One games just fine and backwards compatible games just fine until a couple days ago.
  5. kysalty420 Win User

Did you make sure your xbox live has not ended?
  6. HillaryClinton1 Win User

i have the exact same problem, i have tried everything listed above ^... contacted support and they couldn't do anything... other friends of mine are playing fine and it only happened today... the 19th of may.. i was playing early early this morning around
    2:50AM and the connection was fine no problems, woke up couple hours later and tried to boot up call of duty modern warefare 2 and got an error code 80151904. and then followed up with the solutions ^ now that i have deleted my accounts and cache data
    i cannot re download my profiles it just comes up with an error message "cant connect" "test connection" (back through the loop again)
Thema:

1. All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. - Similar Threads - Xbox360 games wont

2. Xbox360 gold and game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 gold and game pass: Why can't I find the free loadable games after purchacing the Xbox live gold and game pass..and when I go to bing/ browser it says need to update browser. .I have deleted cache and and history and...
  3. Game pass no xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass no xbox360: Assinei a Xbox Game Pass, mas não estou conseguindo baixar os jogos, vou no jogo da lista e quando seleciono, aparece pra mim comprar o jogo e não para jogar através da assinatura do Game Pass....
  4. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec
  5. Xbox360 compatible games on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 compatible games on xbox one s: My nephew 5 and niece 6 have a Xbox One S. The account on the console is under my details. Xbox360 compatible games on xbox one s When they play xbox 360 games they are unable to save as they...
  6. Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games: Just bought a Hard drive for my 360 Slim off amazon which said it was an official one. Ive since plugged it in and loaded up Halo 2 only to have it tell me i need to download an update. So i agree...
  7. Xbox360 - Live games not running (error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 - Live games not running (error: Hi guys. I need your support . I have a Xbox 360 Arcade with 120gb Hd original. And I am a Live Gold paying member since june last year. The last 2 months I have been downloading the free games...
  8. Download Games for XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Games for XBOX360: I have all these Zumba Kinectic games that won't work for whatever reason or only work half the time. Is there a way to get a download version of these games? Its a lot of money for them to work...
  9. game passs on xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    game passs on xbox360: iv gt the free trial with game pass but i currently have a 360 cn i still use it bd624643-b716-4889-ae1b-f98e4afc9d27
  10. Xbox360 games on xbox one problem!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 games on xbox one problem!!: I buy gta iv for my xbox one and don't appear on ready to install or other place is like Dont read it,What can i do ? 9d6a59c6-3790-4684-9f04-62f8436b62f9