All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.

Discus and support All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox360 games on Xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. When i start up the game it says ''Disconected to xbox live'' Even when i sign in it wont give... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxXSHADEZ69XxX, May 16, 2019.

1. All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.

My Xbox360 games on Xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. When i start up the game it says ''Disconected to xbox live'' Even when i sign in it wont give me xbox live. And ithout it i won't be able to save progress. I tried restarting my xbox still did not
    help.

:)

XxXSHADEZ69XxX, May 16, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Everything is up an running at the moment:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. yobrizo Win User

try to check Xbox live status
  4. KNF3 Ace Win User

Uh yeah.. annual subscription for as long as I can remember. I have been playing Xbox One games just fine and backwards compatible games just fine until a couple days ago.
  5. kysalty420 Win User

Did you make sure your xbox live has not ended?
  6. HillaryClinton1 Win User

i have the exact same problem, i have tried everything listed above ^... contacted support and they couldn't do anything... other friends of mine are playing fine and it only happened today... the 19th of may.. i was playing early early this morning around
    2:50AM and the connection was fine no problems, woke up couple hours later and tried to boot up call of duty modern warefare 2 and got an error code 80151904. and then followed up with the solutions ^ now that i have deleted my accounts and cache data
    i cannot re download my profiles it just comes up with an error message "cant connect" "test connection" (back through the loop again)
Thema:

1. All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. - Similar Threads - Xbox360 games wont

2. can't buy xbox360 games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't buy xbox360 games: at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead redemption on xbox.com. I hardly add credit...
  3. Unable to purchase backwards compatible Xbox360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase backwards compatible Xbox360 games.: I've been trying to purchase a backwards compatible XBox360 game from my Xbox One. My old credit card was expired so I was prompted to add a new one. Afters I click the link and enter my credit...
  4. Xbox360 game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 game update: I am trying to update one of my xbox360 games but it keeps saying that it failed and I don't know what else to do [img] [img] 25086cb2-5546-43c3-9194-de097f2d9421
  5. Xbox360 want to copy profiles and game progress to second consul

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 want to copy profiles and game progress to second consul: I have 2 xbox360 consuls and want to se se them in n different rooms. Cannot copy game info from usb usb sto to second consul c8c6a43c-01e6-4ad2-b291-f25cb8d6b6ed
  6. reading xbox360 games in the XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reading xbox360 games in the XboxOne: Hello, my xbox one does not read the xbox 360 game discs even though they are part of the compatibility list. I thought maybe the problem came from the fact that I didn't use the same account in...
  7. how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet: how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet? it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really don't know the game file size when i purchased!...
  8. Xbox360 gold and game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 gold and game pass: Why can't I find the free loadable games after purchacing the Xbox live gold and game pass..and when I go to bing/ browser it says need to update browser. .I have deleted cache and and history and...
  9. Game pass no xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass no xbox360: Assinei a Xbox Game Pass, mas não estou conseguindo baixar os jogos, vou no jogo da lista e quando seleciono, aparece pra mim comprar o jogo e não para jogar através da assinatura do Game Pass....
  10. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec