All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.

Discus and support All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Recently i bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, and downloaded Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft store. Now, when i trying to enter any game from there,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H4TKID, Jul 30, 2020.

1. H4TKID
    H4TKID Guest

All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.

Hello!

Recently i bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, and downloaded Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft store. Now, when i trying to enter any game from there, i getting error "Now unable to sync data to the cloud". All games just can't connect
    to the cloud, and i can only play offline. But Fallout 76 have other error "Profile privilege does not allow for multiplayer".

I tryed to restart game, restart app, restart PC, delete and download all games again, nothing work.

Maybe someone know how i can solve this problem?

P.S. Sorry, if my English is bad, it is not my native language and i speak it badly.

:)

H4TKID, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Monkeyprop Win User

Unable to log into Xbox app due to blocked server connectivity

I'd love to.

However, it looks like my windows store can't connect to the internet, neither can any of my windows apps. Things such as check for update, changing time settings and so on, not even netflix works if started through the app. Browsers and any other application
    are able to connect just fine, but everything that is somehow related to microsoft and tries to connect to a microsoft service, website or domain throws a connection error.
  3. cimocs Win User

Online connectivity in minecraft for windows 10

I just checked and I can't go online in any game I downloaded from the windows store. Every game just tells me that I'm not connected to the internet.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

Hi,

You need the Game Pass application installed on your PC to download Gears 5 with the subscription, it can't be installed from the Windows Store.
  5. Aaron_C. Win User

Why do I have to DOWNLOAD recover gamertag?

For a console to "recover" a gamertag it has to download it, since Microsoft keeps the basic information from it in their servers (achievements, gamerscore, etc.). If you're not connected to internet, you can't recover it.
  6. CQQT Win User

App xbox

puede descargar la aplicación desde el sitio web de Xbox o la tienda microsoft

_____

[Translation -you can download the application from the Xbox website or the Microsoft store]
Thema:

1. All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet. - Similar Threads - applications downloaded Microsoft

2. ACCOUNT RECOVERY APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE REJECTED

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACCOUNT RECOVERY APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE REJECTED: Dear Community, Briefly, or as brief as I can be, my account was hacked and taken over. Security features were changed. I have filled out numerous account recovery applications. I continue to...
  3. does not download applications and games

in XBoX on Consoles
    does not download applications and games: for three days the console has not been downloading game or application updates, therefore I cannot play or do anything. I have already factory reset and tried everything but the problem persists....
  4. Descarga de aplicaciones[Downloading applications]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descarga de aplicaciones[Downloading applications]: Buenas, a raíz del problema que hubo con xbox live y la descarga de la actualización, se ha producido un problema en mi xbox one: No puedo descargar aplicaciones. Ya sea seleccionandolas desde la...
  5. no puedo descargar aplicaciones [Translation - I can not download applications ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo descargar aplicaciones [Translation - I can not download applications ]: quiero descargar aplicaciones [Translation - I want to download applications] 3fcd8ecf-6fd0-4c4d-81f9-743751d7f4c5
  6. tải ứng dụng [Translation - Download Application]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tải ứng dụng [Translation - Download Application]: tôi muốn hỏi tại sao tôi không tải ứng dụng Bluestack 3 về máy tính được? cảm ơn với sự giúp đỡ....
  7. "Server Error in '/' Application" when trying to downloading backwards compatible games help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Server Error in '/' Application" when trying to downloading backwards compatible games help ...: I'm trying to download one of the free games of the month (Splinter Cell Convivtion). I keep getting the following error page. I have already tried talking to Microsoft support with no success....
  8. Cant Download Xbox 360 games Server Error in '/' application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download Xbox 360 games Server Error in '/' application: Anytime I try to buy 360 BC games it says Server Error in '/' Application then run time error below it then load of crap. Tried on xbox one, pc and phone on different internet connections to buy...
  9. Downloading XBOX games and applications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading XBOX games and applications: Why did not Microsoft download games and applications on the principle of torrent networks to reduce download time? It is very long to wait for the game to boot, especially when the router is not...
  10. Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can ...: Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can not make the account, always appears error, error, please help me !!! I spent all day mechendo,...