All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer.

Discus and support All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing on the computer. Before I messed with every setting possible, all players became muted even though I did not adjust any settings. One day... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRKORKY92, Nov 9, 2021.

1. MRKORKY92
    MRKORKY92 Guest

I am playing on the computer. Before I messed with every setting possible, all players became muted even though I did not adjust any settings. One day I logged on and everyone was muted. After I checked every setting and restart possible, Only the xbox players became unmuted. No matter what game pass game I play on my computer, all of the PC players are muted. Please help.

:)

MRKORKY92, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store, click on ''library'' in the lower-left corner then ''get updates'' and update everything.

5. Restart your PC and your network devices for a few minutes, log into both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. MRKORKY92 Win User

I followed all of your instructions to the letter and no dice. I am currently playing Back 4 Blood, where this problem all started. I have checked and rechecked all of their settings and posted on their forums and I have gotten no help. This was a really comprehensive list of things that should have worked. I have even uninstalled the games that give me problems, after deleting their old files, and that did nothing as well. So bizarre, I have changed my account password in case someone else got on my account. I am not sure what else there is to do. I feel like that was kinda everything, what the heck type of bug is this?? thank your for helping.
  4. reivaxlol Win User

I am muted even though my settings are not on mute

check your settings to verify that you are not muted, ask your friends to verify that they have not silenced you or fianlemte verify that your headset does not have a mute button activated
  5. ShankyCal Win User

The XBOX App Hasn't Realised I Bought the Game Pass

Hiya!

1. Yes, I am 200% logged into the right account. It's the only Xbox account the either of us have.

2. Yes, it is the PC game pass. Like I said, he can play all the game pass games at home.

3. When I check the subscriptions page, it weirdly does not come up. I haven't checked on his computer though, only mine.
  6. Staticgman2 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

Yes I know that. But If I am on "PC" and play Conan through game pass am I with PC players or Xbox?
Thema:

1. All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer. - Similar Threads - players are muted

2. Players muted and I can’t un mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Players muted and I can’t un mute: Okay so all of a sudden everyone is muted except friends I’ve had a while and some of them are muted too. I’ve tried: turning console off, unplugging everything, went to settings and nothing is on...
  3. Headset is muting all player,how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset is muting all player,how do I fix this?: My headset is muting all players. How can I fix this? d2bc336d-55eb-45fb-95ad-d1411354a5b6
  4. Other players are not able to see my chat (shadow muted) while playing on The Hive...

in XBoX on Windows
    Other players are not able to see my chat (shadow muted) while playing on The Hive...: Hi, so i have been playing on The Hive ( a Minecraft Bedrock Edition server) and the other players are not able to see my chat. I'm assuming i have been shadow muted but i have no idea why and for...
  5. Is there a way to mute/block players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to mute/block players?: Quite frequently I play with someone who either runs around team killing (in which case I want to block them so I never play with them again) or are incredibly annoying via their mic (such as a...
  6. Unable to mute or block players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to mute or block players: I am unable to mute or block others, when i do so it sais blocked or mute, but the second i exit the profile i am looking at it doesn't save it so when i look at the profile again it sais their...
  7. Is there a setting to mute all players by default, or disable chat entirely?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a setting to mute all players by default, or disable chat entirely?: The title of the post basically says it all, but here is a bit more. The way the chat works is that you hear everyone by default and if you don't want to hear someone, you have to mute them...
  8. Muted to other players - Mic Working but unable to speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted to other players - Mic Working but unable to speak: Recently other players have been unable to hear me speak when in party or game chat yet I can hear them - it is not a microphone issue, I am not banned, I can send both text and voice messages...
  9. Randomly mutes all players online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly mutes all players online?: Why does my system randomly mute all players online? I've changed headsets, mics, controllers and nothing stops it from happening!!!!! 4ac2e612-161c-4441-bf09-1ffa43025608
  10. Mute All Players On All Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute All Players On All Games: on xbox one how to i permanently mute all player, i dont use kinect or a head set i just want to play games without hearing other people through my tv, surely there must be a way ?...