All recorder Game Clips are gone

Discus and support All recorder Game Clips are gone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don’t know whether anyone else has encountered this, but I just went to my Capture section so I could upload some clips, and all my previous captures... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Adurna101, Feb 25, 2020.

1. /u/Adurna101
    /u/Adurna101 Guest

I don’t know whether anyone else has encountered this, but I just went to my Capture section so I could upload some clips, and all my previous captures were gone. Except for screenshots.

All videos, everything, has totally disappeared. I’m looking at the correct drive, and a restart didn’t fix it.

Has anyone else encountered this?

submitted by /u/Adurna101
    [link] [comments]

/u/Adurna101, Feb 25, 2020
  2. xXGUYVERXx Win User

XBox one Problems / missing features

My xbox is missing the record gameplay with game dvr option. I still can record clips but there's no option to save the clips that option is gone to? Tryed restoring but no joy. Even got the latest update.
  3. atDoc Rogers Win User

Xbox one question?

Older clips are deleted as newer clips are recorded if you've gone over the threshold. There isn't a "time limit" on the clips.
  4. SavvyHobgoblin Win User

Removed DVR Clip

Sadly no, I looked through my clips so many times and its just gone. And idk if its just on my end but the older clips so from more then a year ago never play, they are just stuck on loading. I'm not sure which quality it was recorded at, oddly enough
    that is the only missing clip from MCC, I still record clips from the game and my clips go all the way back to late 2015 for that game.
  5. KingCobraKils56 Win User

Game clips not recording at all.

This has happened to me and every time I try to record a game clip the box is dissapear and every time I look up how to fix it and I do what it say and it still does not work and it been like this for a few months and I also manage to record some clips but
    I had to delete them all because I thought that would fix it but if you do find away txet me on xbox one. Gamer-tag
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

New xbox1 game DVR

Plenty of people watch long game clips. Look at how popular some YouTube channels are that do long playthroughs of games. Of course it would be better if it could record longer clips, because that wouldn't stop the "30 seconds is all you need!" crowd from
    recording their short clips and it would also satisfy those who want to make longer recordings.
Thema:

1. All recorder Game Clips are gone - Similar Threads - recorder Game Clips

2. Game clips not well recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips not well recorded: This is something that has been posted several times, Microsoft gave me some troubleshooting steps, but they didn't work. I have the "record what happened" to 15 seconds, and with games like Ghost...
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...: I'm having a weird intermittent audio bug with Final Fantasy XV. I turn on my Xbox One X from a complete shutdown (today was after the dashboard update), start Final Fantasy XV, connect my...
  4. Making clips with certain games will only record 6-8 seconds no matter what I chose.

in XboX Insiders
    Making clips with certain games will only record 6-8 seconds no matter what I chose.: Title. I've put in numerous bug reports over the past few months but with some games I literally can not make a clip longer than this. Any one else, submitted by /u/ragingseaturtle [link]...
  5. Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips: Not able to record any clips for Halo Reach on Steam using the game bar. Haven't had this issue for any other game just reach that won't record gameplay clips for whatever reason....
  6. No audio in Game Clip recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio in Game Clip recordings: Evening gamers/developers, I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was a non occurrence, but all of a sudden it...
  7. Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded: Need a little help here. When recording game clips to my external drive, none of the mic audio is recorded. The Mic is checked in the Broadcast & Capture settings. Volume level is set higher than...
  8. Recorded game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recorded game clips: Why am I disconnected from live after I view an uploaded game clip? I can upload the clip and wait until it downloads but as soon as I view the clip while online I get kicked out....
  9. Game clip said it recorded but is nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clip said it recorded but is nowhere to be found: I was just in a game of Rainbow 6 Siege and got a once in a lifetime clip. I hit record that and saw the confirmation message pop up on my screen, so I figured everything was good. After the game...
  10. Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - record game clip button missing: Hi, I want to record clips longer than the max 10mins supported by the default Xbox recorder, and I've read online that upload studio should allow to record clips up to 30mins. So I've downloaded...