All save data gone after os update

Discus and support All save data gone after os update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; All of my save data is gone. No cloud saves. No local saves. All gone. Its sickening that an os update can delete all of my data. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kuba2133, Aug 9, 2020.

1. /u/kuba2133
    /u/kuba2133 Guest

All of my save data is gone. No cloud saves. No local saves. All gone. Its sickening that an os update can delete all of my data.

submitted by /u/kuba2133
    [link] [comments]

/u/kuba2133, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. SatanicCow666 Win User

Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4

And after power cycling and reinstalling my profile, all of my saved data is gone. Yay.
  3. MyJewlzHurt Win User

Save datas gone after the newest update

If you are on the beta dashboard update, you'll need to ask all questions in regards to the beta in the private dashboard forums at

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Please remember that you're under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and you cannot ask others opinions as those folks may not have the beta. It's best to discuss things in an area where you're sure everyone has the beta as they have access to that private area.
    In the meantime, please check out the Beta FAQ that can be found here, it might answer some questions you may already have.

If you are not on the Beta Dashboard, the hard drive may have become corrupt and the only solution I am aware of it to format it. I, myself have my save games saved to the cloud. Remember, it is not a matter of if a hard drive will fail, but a matter of
    when.
  4. Drunk Laxer Win User

dead rising 3 update 5gig wtf!!!!!!

What the eff! I just got done with this update and now all my game data is gone. All my achievements are still here but my character is gone. Anyone else have this problem after this update?
  5. CampinnnCarlll Win User

Save is gone after update

I'm sorry to hear that Spanger24, lets try this step and see if this does anything.

On your Xbox one, go to settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

Once done then go to the home screen, scroll to the left and down to the gear and choose restart console.

When it's back on then add your profile and try to launch Minecraft and see if it loads your save please.
  6. WarElement84 Win User

3 games, 3 problems.

Same result with BF4. All save data gone! After reading other posts it was suggested to uninstall/re install game. Now I wait. 6% after 45-60 minutes. I would not suggest doing this.
Thema:

1. All save data gone after os update - Similar Threads - save data gone

2. All Saved Data gone after update

in XboX Insiders
    All Saved Data gone after update: I kept seeing how there are many people having their xbox being bricked from being in the insiders program so i decided to leave it too. my xbox just finished updating to the old version but all...
  3. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...
  4. Shadow of War save data gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War save data gone: I've been enjoying Shadow of War on game pass pc, so much so that I bought the definitive edition, but then when I tried to play the other day my save was gone with new game being the only option....
  5. Saved game data gone or lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game data gone or lost: Hi! Propably old topic for most but new to me. I deleted my account on my Xbox One and later put it back. All my saved data from the game Red Dead 2 has gone. Or Xbox can't find it. I'm pretty...
  6. All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?: I usually play offline. All the games I have been playing for months are all acting like it is the first time I played the game when I start them now. When I go to load game there is nothing...
  7. Save data gone in many Xbox One games while in offline mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data gone in many Xbox One games while in offline mode.: Hello, A few days ago during a network problem that many had for a few hours. I discovered that Xbox One games that I had not played for a few months had no save data. While games I had played...
  8. Dark souls 3 save data gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 save data gone: While playing dark souks 3 in ng+ I used the coil sword fragment to go back to a bonfire, I got stuck in an endless loading screen so I quite the game and relaunched it. However, after doing so my...
  9. My fallout saved data is gone on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout saved data is gone on my xbox one: so got out to my xbox my account isn't on there anymore I really added it and tried to load fallout it says I don't have a saved game. However I go on my laptop and look at my account to all my...
  10. "Delete everywhere" option from Manage Game->Saved data has gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Delete everywhere" option from Manage Game->Saved data has gone: I have used the Delete everywhere option a couple of times but when I look now it has gone, only Delete from console is present. I know there are cloud saves for the games because they come down...