All saved games have disappeared

Discus and support All saved games have disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to locate any of my saved games for multiple games Forza Horizon or the Assassins Creed series. Some background I originally had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IzDoig, Mar 22, 2020.

1. IzDoig
    IzDoig Guest

Hi,

I am unable to locate any of my saved games for multiple games Forza Horizon or the Assassins Creed series.

Some background

I originally had a 360. Worked great but, was able to upgrade to an Xbox One S. I migrated all the game saves via the microsoft cloud (as instructed) and all was good. So I was able to play the xBox 360 games on the xBox One S and access my save games.

As time went on I started to run out of space on the internal drive so I purchased an external 2TB USB3 drive. I moved a couple of the games over to the external and all still worked well.

More recently I realised that ALL the save games have disappeared. As I do not have a Live subscription any more I took a short one out to see if I could access the old save games. On the 360 I could access the cloud to save the games but, on my One S I
    am unable to get to them?

Am I doing something wrong? How can i get the saves back?

Help!

Thank you

:)

IzDoig, Mar 22, 2020
  2. IzDoig Win User

Hi All, thank you for your help.

I have gone into system storage and on the left it shows...

Clear local saved games

Clear local Xbox 360 storage

Make more space

On the right it shows the internal and external drives.

The Xbox is definately online and I also currently have a 2 week Gold subscription too.

I understand that on the left the panel should say something to do with the cloud storage but, that's not there.

You all are saying that the saves should be on the cloud but, I can't see any reference to it on the Xbox. Can I see the files from my account on a PC or Mac?

Thanks
  3. ProDefault Win User

As long as your online you should be able to import all cloud saves on a xbone
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

You have to be online then your xbox will update your saves from the cloud when you load up the game.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Only way is via cloud. i can't see anything else. But question is, which saves are on the cloud.
  6. Aurora Cannon Win User

All my save games are gone

Hi guys, can you help me out? I checked my 360 storage for the game saves and I've noticed that it disappeared for some reason. Only most of my games that have the saves disappeared. Halo saves is still here and few other games still have the saves. I tried
    to back it up in Cloud and I hope the saves can be in the Cloud. What is the cause for the game saves disappear. I noticed the game saves for my other profiles existed.
Thema:

1. All saved games have disappeared - Similar Threads - saved games disappeared

2. Ori: Will of the Wisps - Game Save Disappearing Repeatedly

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori: Will of the Wisps - Game Save Disappearing Repeatedly: Ori: Will of the Wisps keeps losing save progress. I'm on Windows10 Enterprise with OneDrive Folder Redirection. It happens every time. My process is: 1) Save at the Shrine so it says "game...
  3. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

in XboX Insiders
    So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.: [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments]
  4. Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared: Witam chcialbym zglosic problem z gra forza horizon 4 . Problem polega na zapisie gry . Gdy wchodze do gry mam tylko niewielka ilosc samochodow, osiagniec i reszty rzeczy .Po prostu zapis sie...
  5. Saved game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game disappeared: Hello, recently I started to play Assassin's Creed IV in backward compatibility. After two days of playing I had to reboot my console because it didn't want to turn on. I applied the settings to...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  7. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...
  8. Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One: Lost literally years worth of saves and game progress over the weekend. April 21st, saved games are there.. the 22nd, they are gone. This is an ongoing problem for the 360 backward compat games I...
  9. Pinball arcade , save game disappears at 3 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball arcade , save game disappears at 3 times: For the third time my backup disappears !! I lost all my progress and my scores!!! beb74f9a-b900-4c0e-a4aa-aff7b5d3822b
  10. No save data game just disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No save data game just disappeared: I was playing earlier and saved my game like I always do. Go to play it later and it has no save data game is gone. Any ideas how I can get my game back. b1944577-b838-4443-8191-93e03f7c21ae